How many of you changed political support recently??

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
جناب! نوازشریف ہونہار بیٹا تو ہے مگر اس دھرتی ماں کا بالکل بھی نہیں۔ بلکہ صرف اور صرف شریف خاندان کا ہونہار بیٹا ہے۔ جسنے اپنے دونوں ادوار میں صرف اور صرف شریف ایمپائر کو سنوارنے پر اپنی ہونہاری صرف کی ہے۔ یا جب سے جعلی بال لگوائے ہیں ان ہی کو سنوارنے میں مشغول رہے۔ اور یہ بھول گئے کہ وہ اپوزیشن پارٹی سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں اور زرداری کو کھلی چھٹی دے دی۔
اگرچہ میں كسی پارٹی كا ممبر نہیں ہوں مگر1965 كی جنگ كے بعد سے مسلم لیك میری عقیدت كا مركز ہے، مسلم لیگ نے پاكستان بنایا تھااور یہ پاكستان كی ماں ہے ـ ماں سے زیادہ كون سگا ہو سكتا ہے، ٱج بھی میں سمجھتا ہوں مسلم لیگ ہی اس ملك كو بچاۓ گی ـ اور نواز شریف دھرتی ماں كا ہونہار بیٹا ہے ـ اللہ تعالٰی اسے ملك سنوارنے كا موقع دے ـ انشا اللہ ملك گرداب سے نكل جاۓ گا۔ ہمارا ووٹ مسلم لیگ كا تھا ہے اور رہے گا ـ

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
i am changed PMLN to PTI then again PTI to PMLN becoz ik ne lhr main stage per namaz parhi phr songs ? kafir bhi aise nahi kerte shameful act

Stop effffin lying bro PTI suporter will rather sit at home then ever going back to noras or pleeeeeets. Why don't you tell the the truth that you are working on night shift for noras. You were a Jahil and will stay a Jahil

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

Now we have all come to know that PTI is nothing more than a drama of rejected elements. It is rightly regarded as dry "cleaning factory of the establishment"

Some of the examples are:

On 25-11-2011 Imran Khan inducted Sardar Faiz Tamman (a bogus degreeholder) in his party. Faiz Tamman is the same person who was disqualified from National Assembly (NA-61 Chakwal) due to his bogus degree. He was earlier elected from from NA-61 Chakwal but was thrown out by PML-N due to fraudster conduct. Can a fraudster ever be honest with the country or its people?

During a bye-election in NA-55 on 24-02-2010, Imran Khan's candidate was Ijaz Khan Jazi. He is known to be a hardened criminal and a notorious gangster running a gambling den. If he ever manages to come to government, he will definitely declare gambling as the national sport of Pakistan!

On 05-10-2011, Mian Azhar was welcomed in Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf. He is the same person who had served as Governor of Punjab and subsequently an MNA from NA-92 Lahore. After General Musharraf's coup d'etat he formed PML-Q to prove his loyalty to his new master. However, despite his loyalty, Mian Azhar was kicked out during the election of 2002. This "lota" has got a new lease of life under Kaptaan Imran Khan Niazi!

Furthermore, on 27-11-2011, Zaffar Iqbal Warraich joined PTI. He was State Minister in General Musharraf's cabinet and is directly responsible for Lal Masjid massacre and phosphorous bombs were used: http://www.wluml.org/node/3842

Being the state minister, he was among the main conspirators who vandalised the Office of Geo TV channel in Islamabad through the help of Police. The Police Action was live televised and the world witnessed it.

Zaffar Iqbal Warraich had originally won the 2002 election on the ticket of PPP but later on, after being "inspired" by the leadership of General Musharraf, joined PML-Q in 2004 and became Minister of State. His track record has been completely covered under the rug.
Surprisingly, his younger brother, Chaudhry Rehmatullah Warraich has joined MQMin May 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roz9dAEWtUc.
What a middle class revolution when one brother joins PTI and the other joins MQM!!!

A little search on these brothers reveals that they are the close relatives of Tariq Aziz Warraich, the whealer-dealer of establishment and Secretary to former dictator-General Pervez Musharraf. http://www.jatland.com/home/Warraich
Such people desperately need to stay in a government to avoid accountability!

On 27-11-2011, at the same rally in Ghotki, Shah Mehmood Qureshi was formally taken on board by PTI. He is the man alleged to have sold Pakistan's sovereignty for Kerry-Lugar Bill. See how he was praising the Kerry-Lugar Bill. The reason why Shah Mehmood Qureshi sold Pakistan's sovereignty was because his own son Shah Zain Qureshi was working for US Senator John Kerry: http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...k-minister-shah-mehmood-qureshi-business-card and
http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/foreign-ministers-son-lobbying-against-pakistan/

Shah Mehmood Qureshi was serving his US masters till the time he was nominated as Minister for Water & Power, due to which he resigned.
These jokes are increasing day by day. The recent example is ex-Senator Shafqat Mahmood, who had written an article on 15-05-2009: http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=177589&Cat=9&dt=5/16/2009
that states that "However, no one has been more disappointing in this regard than Imran Khan..... When it comes to politics and policy though, the same Imran is unfortunately a signal failure. It can be truly said of him that he never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity. ..... He flip-flopped with Musharraf -- supporting him in the rigged referendum, opposing him in the ensuing general election -- and got the worst of both worlds."

Imran Khan's fascist brigade always retaliates by allegations rather than clarifying a particular position.

Perhaps that is why the genuine supporters of PTI are now leaving the party:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\12\14\story_14-12-2011_pg7_14

This is because the above people did not actually join a party but joined the positions like Vice Chairman (Qureshi), Party Spokesman (Shafqat) and confirmed tickets in Chakwal, Lahore, Rahimyar Khan....
Ticket kataao, Line banaao !!!!!

Good job I will tell Noras to give you an increas. What is your pay scale right now? Probably keemay walay nan and one glass laseeee right[hilar][hilar][hilar];)

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

never voted before in my life
I used to prefer PTI for 3 years ....
but now I am not going to vote anyone ..

if u not gonna vote anyone.. then u also dont have the right to complain abt the govt..

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was college president, then university chief organizer and then for small time provincial joint sec of PSF, people's student federation...

but now PTI and Imran khan all the way ...

but i left PSF/ PPP when i left university.. i had realized that they r jerks and looters..even the students are big time corrupt chor.. and i started supporting IK..long befor lahore jalsa...

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
My family was always rightist so JI, NORAS and Zia was their choice. I supported nooras did some wall chalking for them. In my college days I used hang around with PSF guys because nooras were no where to be seen as it was early Mushi era. I always had soft corner for IK but never really supported him until I went to UK. I attended his jalsa in Ilford east London in 2006 or 2007 and since then PTI die hard fan. I converted 95% of my friends from ppp and non. All my family close and extended to PTI. I am a paying member and try to convince anyone and everyone who is still living in dark ages. I am going to establish a PTI regional body here in saskatchewan province very soon.

Save Pakistan vote PTI

My Vote is Only For Muslim League
Our Family Migrated From India To Pakistan On Call Of Muslim League
i do not pay any attention To PPP,MQM,PTI,ANP,JUI And so on
Support Muslim League Support Pakistan
Muslim Hai Tu League Main AA
132.gif
hahaa Muslim League ? dude it was formed by Zia ul Haq who was a dictator. what Muslim league are you talking about? that muslim league whose president (nawaz Sharif) was flirting with Kim Barker? Hum Muslim hain Munafiq nahi . My vote is for PTI. supported MQM and for that reason i ask Allah for His forgiveness every day because killing one person is equal to killing all humanity. an eye opener for all the supporters of MQM

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

why ? what can I do when I don't see any reasonable option at all ?

in such a case u have two optoins

1- be the reasonable option urself..
2- or select the better one among the given ones..

Afnan

Citizen

Good Analysis of people of karachi... the perception about karachi is to be changed.. 70 to 80 % Educated people will vote IK, JI, or Musharaf. Yes MQM have family, and brain washing vote , but not all are with MQM. Due to fear of unwanted differences with karachi Don party MQM, Most neutral people wil not go to polling stations, and MQM will pull their vote, and it is fact. (MQM workers takes their ID cards and pull the votes)
The worst thing about MQM is the perception about their Military wing politics and they ignite law In order situation in Karachi which cost karachi very badly. and due to MQM Military wings PPP, ANP have also started their Military wings destroying karachi and karachi people perception.

Wish MQM, ANP, PPP finish their MW politics, that day Karachi people will see a new karachi, business will again gets its peaks and Huge job opportunity will again start.

My vote for IK

Mein bhi Shia hoon, aur in Bhuttos nay meri bhi unti hi mari hai, jitni tumhari mari hai. We are all Muslims like you said.

Inshallah PTI now.
Bhai tum ye comment har jaga kara karo taake ye firqay ki jihaalat khatam ho. main sunni hun lekin afsos marta bhi shia hai pakistan main or gaaliyan bhi khaata hai . how about we both make a page on facebook to support unity under one platform of PTI? :D

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
My Dad supported PPP for 40 years.. he is 67 and he supports IK now.. he does tabligh for PTI..its really hard for a 67 year old man to change.. and my dad did..I am proud of my Dad..and now my Whole family that i know will suport PT except 2 people.. so maybe 2 outta 100 will vote for PMLN but rest left PPP and PMLN and will vote for PTI..inshAllah
i asked my dad to vote for PTI when i was 8 years old
and now i am 24 and will vote for the first time..this election is very impt for pakistan and will be defining

Meine jo lashain dekhi hain aaj kal woh to ANP aur PPP kay logon ne di hain humhe. Yehi hamari ankhain kholne k liye buhta hain.
jhoot bhi kesi safaayi se bolte ho yaar. main urdu speaking hun 24 years karachi main guzaaray hain sindhiyon, pathan chawkidaaron ki tortured bodies jinnah main house job karte waqt treat ki hain . Mustafa kamal ne kaam kiya maanta hun main lekin MQM waqayi Qaatil jamaat hai. Allah ko haazir naazir jaankar bolta hun mqm ke us bande se mila hun joh Hakeem saeed ke murder main involve tha. burns road ke sector ka larka hai joh ab 35 age cross karchuka hai . bro aankhain kholo hum sab ko marna hai or qaatil ka saath dene waala bhi qaatil ke saath hi uthaaya jayega. main Practicing Muslim nahi hun lekin maut ka darr sab ko hai . mahajiriat ko ek second side par rakho or zara socho .

As you are being from karachi.. Please can you tell me how MQM operates and get votes..
main bhi karachi se hun mujhse pucho. last election main farooq satar haarhaa tha raat main jaakar jaali vote cast hoye hain . main vote daalne gaya mera pehle se dalaa wa tha . :lol::lol:. vote to nahi daalsakta 2 maa behan ki gandi gaaliyan zarur dekar aaya :p

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

this proves why karachi situation is like this... if ppl of karachi dnt get their rights .. phir to aisa hi hoga.... jahiloan aur unpurh ke haath mulk dedo to woh ****** ki tarha hi rule kerta hai...
Karachi ko agr khoon k sheher sy dubara roshanion ka sheher banana hai tou PTI ko support karna hoga otherwize ANP, PPP or MQM pathan, sindhi aur mahajir k naam per lrhte rahengy or phr wahe agly 5 saal VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

still many ppl to go.. interesting thread... but the analysis that PTI will cut PML(N) vote is quite right... while PPP ha strong vote bank among suppressed people of villages....
Jo PPP ko still support krty hyn unse koi puche k 5 SAAL me ppp ne apky liye kia kiya ???