How many of you changed political support recently??

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

never voted before in my life
I used to prefer PTI for 3 years ....
but now I am not going to vote anyone ..
why??? leader whe hota hai jisper ankh band krky bharosa kiya jae, give a chance to IMRAN KHAN

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

lol, so you will vote PTI in next elections as there is no chance Musharraf coming to Pakistan and contesting elections. :P
Caretaker govt. banne k ba'ad tapak parengy janab e GENERAL :lol:

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

My family that consists of over 48 people, including, chacha, mamu, khalu etc

We were all divided for ppp and pmln

now not even one single soul support those idiots. Allah ne humari ankhein khool dein.

NOW 100% support PTI!

When Imran says that he will sweep, most people don't believe him but I do. My whole family converting is just one example

:biggthumpup:
Mujhe lgta hai waqae election k din VOTERS ka TSUANAMI aega
kia khty ho HAAMIOO'N laogy TSUANAMI ???

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

me and my family will support pmln and all my friends too last cople of months ago i was thinking for imran khan but when i saw that IK IS ACUATLY HELPING ZARDARI THAN I CHANGED MY MIND AS SAW EVERY TALK SHOW HE 90%CRITICISE PMLN JUST TO GET VOTE IN PUNJAB AND SECOND HIS I FEEL AGAR YEH JEET GAYA TOO ISS NE MQM K SATH ITHAD BNA LENA HEY SO I DONT TRUST HIM. PMLN ZIDABAD INSHALLAH JUB WFAQ AUR PUNJAB PMLN KI HAKUMAT HOGI TOO ISS DAFA PAST KI GALTION SE SABAQ SEKHTE HUWE PMLN ZIADAH ACHE KAM KARE GI AUR MULK NS KI KIADAT MEEN ZIADA TARIQI KARE GA
Sirf punjaab me 5 saal me kch nhe kiya ab kia kregi PMLn. loadshedding sy mar rhe hyn punjab k log, jo industries khi sy fsl shift hwi thi wo band horhe hyn, na CNG hai, na petrol, na bijli na gas na rozgaar har dosre din koi sheher jalrha hota hai, PLMn federal me kia ab provincial govt bhi nhe banaskti or jiski bhi govt. ho MQM sy allaince to krna parega wrna apko pata hena ye khi ko khoon me bahadengy, it wud b the best option k ap inse allaince karen or inky, anp k or ppp (aman committee) k millitant wings ko khatam karen, bhatta lena band krwaen, land mafia ko khatam kren phr dekhen khi me aman kese mhe hota, ye rangers k targeted operations ye sub drame bazian hyn yar. what do you people say?

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

MQM is not taking care of karachi but dragging the karachi people in situation where they can never be able to play a leading part in Pakisan politics.karachihites are most educated people but not playing their part as an agent to change as they have been trapped by the politics of hateness.
Very true.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

oho bhai itna bara gunah , koi kaffara waghera ada kia, chale aap ko hidaet mil gai ab apne dusre bhaion behno ke lie duwa kare taake wo bhi is low iq level mun afiq Mian Nawaz ko dafa karen oor raahe raast pe ajein ameen
i was also in the million march when that ganjjaa came during BBs government in 90's... i was in 7th or 8th class then i think.. went to jinnah terminal to recieve that stupid guy.

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

oho bhai itna bara gunah , koi kaffara waghera ada kia, chale aap ko hidaet mil gai ab apne dusre bhaion behno ke lie duwa kare taake wo bhi is low iq level mun afiq Mian Nawaz ko dafa karen oor raahe raast pe ajein ameen
saaf saaf bolo kahin ye rahe raast ki talaash zaradari ki taraf na chalne lagen [hilar]

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

That is the reason you can't raise your head with pride. Your picture tells the story. MQM tou sur uthanay k qabal nahi chhorrti.
That is the reason you can't raise your head and VOICE. the only thing what you can raise is the WEAPONS.

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

You were thinking about IK couple of months ago. Es forum ko join karnay sey pehlay. Because you have never said anything good about PTI here on this forum.
So you accept Nawaz's past ki galtian. I am sure you don't like when he took 500 million pounds out of the country illegally. I am sure you consider his leaving country with 10 year pact a mistake.
I am amazed to see that you think Ik is helping Zardari. Okay, lets send launat on who ever is helping Zardari. Imran aur Nawaz main jo bhi Zardari ko support ker raha hai, ous per Khuda ki launat.(remember who says system ko bachana hai)
Shahid bhai ye ksi zarori kam sy sorhe hyn inhe na jagao :angry_smile:

M Hasnain

Voter (50+ posts)

That is the reason. Gangsters of MQM storm polling station and do that. Read the colored part.

My Vote is Only For Muslim League
Our Family Migrated From India To Pakistan On Call Of Muslim League
i do not pay any attention To PPP,MQM,PTI,ANP,JUI And so on
Support Muslim League Support Pakistan
Muslim Hai Tu League Main AA
132.gif
:13: That reflects what we are. Very very disappointing :sleeping: soty raho bhai

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop effffin lying bro PTI suporter will rather sit at home then ever going back to noras or pleeeeeets. Why don't you tell the the truth that you are working on night shift for noras. You were a Jahil and will stay a Jahil

thanks for your compliments but if u keep this language for the people who have changed their
political support they will surely again change their political support back and i think u are jahil paid worker
of noons because only noonies can bark like dogs ....
NOTE: jab paiso ki zaroorat parti hai to tum bhonkte ho jab hadi mil jati hai to kone beth ke chaat`te ho

arshypk

Councller (250+ posts)
thanks for your compliments but if u keep this language for the people who have changed their
political support they will surely again change their political support back and i think u are jahil paid worker
of noons because only noonies can bark like dogs ....
NOTE: jab paiso ki zaroorat parti hai to tum bhonkte ho jab hadi mil jati hai to kone beth ke chaat`te ho

Me and nooras or noonies or what ever you call them are like two world poles. By the way I only replied to your following post which clearly meant that your are a Noras aaa***sss licker. Read it it again u maniac

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by coolhaider
i am changed PMLN to PTI then again PTI to PMLN becoz ik ne lhr main stage per namaz parhi phr songs ? kafir bhi aise nahi kerte shameful act

now tell me who is working on nooras payroll? Get your brain checked man looks like a major fault.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai tum ye comment har jaga kara karo taake ye firqay ki jihaalat khatam ho. main sunni hun lekin afsos marta bhi shia hai pakistan main or gaaliyan bhi khaata hai . how about we both make a page on facebook to support unity under one platform of PTI? :D

A facebook page wont change anything...we have to personally penetrate into PTI to make sure it remains a federal party not a shia sunni or punjabi Sindhi party !!

Pak_Jani

Voter (50+ posts)
Supported PPP in my childhood (because most people around me were doing that)

Then started supporting PML-N (I thought they were better than PPP)

Now PTI, as I am grown up now