How many of you changed political support recently??

mano2407

Citizen
Re: How many of you changed political support recently

Janab Khawab he dektey rahein...rather they will be more experienced that how to loot more.

mano2407

Citizen

Allah bachey MQM key qatlu qarat sey... kia taraqee kee hey karachee ney since last 26 years??? people are you are responsible for killing in kharachi... kuch reham karoo paney per aur apnee qoom per

mano2407

Citizen

MQM is also the voice of death angel. Allah na karey does one of your relative has to be killed by MQM before you change your opinion? dusarey baheyoon kee lasheen tumharee ankeen khoolney key leya kafi nahi hein kia?

mano2407

Citizen

That is the reason you can't raise your head with pride. Your picture tells the story. MQM tou sur uthanay k qabal nahi chhorrti.
MQM is also the voice of death angel. Allah na karey does one of your relative has to be killed by MQM before you change your opinion? dusarey baheyoon kee lasheen tumharee ankeen khoolney key leya kafi nahi hein kia?​

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM is also the voice of death angel. Allah na karey does one of your relative has to be killed by MQM before you change your opinion? dusarey baheyoon kee lasheen tumharee ankeen khoolney key leya kafi nahi hein kia?​

Meine jo lashain dekhi hain aaj kal woh to ANP aur PPP kay logon ne di hain humhe. Yehi hamari ankhain kholne k liye buhta hain.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yeah Right!! Which world do you live in brother? What MQM HAS BEEN doing these past few days arent they enough for you to judge that they are NOT right?
And Imran Khan and his party is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY better than rest of the parties including MQM. Although they are not saints but they are the right choice to make at this point of Time. My two cents!!!

I disagree. I think no other party comes close to MQM in Pakistan, its either them or no one at all. What I have seen of PTI in Karachi has been very disappointing, all kids using PTI as a hobby, PTI members yell at you if you so much as look at Imran the wrong way, full of hate ,nothing gets done, there is no organisation, there is nothing in PTI.

See I dont give my vote on my race or anything, I look at the candidate, what he has done for me, what he can do for me, how organised his campaign his, how his people act, a lot of things and I am sure PTI will disappoint me in everything

mano2407

Citizen
Sticking to PML-N because it has the most competent team of electables in Pakistan.

Are you happy with the current situation in pak. if ans is NO then keep in mind PML-N and YOU are responsible for this. what do you mean by competent? a billionaire leader of a poor nation who doesn't pay tax. is he competent?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

What are you trying to say here? I was talking about profile picture of ALI ARYAN in which he is looking down. Aur aap nay mujhay na janay kaisay taanay denay shuru ker diye. Read my previous posts and you will find out my position on the karachi situation.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks everyone for liking my comment. I am forwarding this thread to all my family and friends. Hopefully, you will get to hear from them as well.

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
kb niklo gey in dhokay bazoo k chakker say(cry)
ye sb aik jesay hain,is nizam me sirf ameica ka ghulam he tm pr sadir kiya jata rahay ga....

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
in 1990 i was in IJT,,,
in 1993 i join PML (N) youth wing and i become GS of my area
in 1996 i quit from pml (n) and i become neutral
in 1998-99 mein ne PTI k barey main sochna start keeya,,,, magar jab Imran Khan ne Musharaf ka saath dia to mujhey Imran Khan ka ye iqdaam acha nahi laga...
Phir jab Imran ne poori qoum se maafi mangi to i become a member of PTI. still mujhey Imran Khan se bohat se ikhtlafaat hein. aur ikhtalafat rekhna mera haq hai.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
My whole family, 95% relatives, neighbors & friends....

From PML N(onsense) to PTI!

& I urge everyone to register before Sept. 30th deadline, get all your family, friends, neighbors to do so. This is the time to change Pakistan, we have a great leader in Imran Khan. Remember, leaders are born once in a lifetime! By not participating, don't let this become a BIG regret in your life! Time to get rid of the corrupt from our beautiful land, Pakistan Zindabad!

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)

Sorry to say but nothing is going to change unless the present election system is not changed. Shifting the parties is not going to bring the change. Who are going to be the PTI's candidates...........?

Today, we do not have a system worth its name in the country with the result that the country suffers from the worst leadership deficit. The system, which is being protected, is structured along corrupt and undemocratic lines. It is instrumental in protecting the interests of the vested interests. In these grim circumstances, the entire nation needs to come out openly against this system.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

U r going to face big disappointment

LOL! With what? You really thinking that PTI will win anything in Karachi?? Hahahaha!!
They dont even have organisation here and now that the true face of Imran has been exposed to the people of Karachi he wont get more than 2000 votes in one seat in Karachi

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

LOL! With what? You really thinking that PTI will win anything in Karachi?? Hahahaha!!
They dont even have organisation here and now that the true face of Imran has been exposed to the people of Karachi he wont get more than 2000 votes in one seat in Karachi
first u were saying that u r talking about pakistan and now again has come to karachi.check the result of last election pti has than even more than 2000

Fawad48

Citizen
Alhamdu Lillah im voting PTI in all elections whenever they contest. I voted Imran when he was contesting from Islamabad and from my sector he got only 250 votes, and Nayyar Bukhari (an idiot) won that election.
During the absence of PTI from our consituiency we voted for Shaikh Rasheed (PML-N) and in last elections when PTI was on boycott we gave votes to PML -N as a better option against the evil Musharraf.
Now all my efforts are for Imran, as i believe this will be the last chance Allah will give Pakistani Nation. If we Youth will not take part our role then our next generation will not forgive us.