Geo Television is a Jew Propaganda?

Re: please watch and decide (Must Watch)

IndiaGuy said:
shagi said:
I never watched Geo TV for last 3 years

you are first and last Pakistani who doesn't watch geo.
watch indian channel. they are much batter..
i just want to add that geo is working for others and aganist pakistan and must banned and i noticed in lot of reports of hamid mir close relative of mir jaffar so how one can imagine that thay are honest thay live in pakistan thay hold pakistani identity and what are thay doing and alia nay pakistan choor dia yar soochoo and look at her a witch choorail girls like her had no place in our society and acha hi kia jo pakistan choor dia waisay i had stop watching geo long a go and many friends of mins as well after ajmal kasab story pakistan zidabad and geo and mir jaffars jang group murdabad aik din inshallah ALLAH nay chaha tou we all will heard that jang group nay pakistan choor dia inshallah

kkgrp

Voter (50+ posts)

If we go by the assertion that using Blue and orange color in the logo makes GEO pro-jew and pro-hindu then Allah is using same color for Sky (blue) and Sun (orange).

It is time to use some common sense.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

GEO News or Jew News is the prime example of Hindu-Jew nexus that is being setup in Pakistan in order to internally destroy Pakistan and take away our Nuclear capabilities.
Geo is helping in creating havoc and chaos in Pakistan by propagating mischeif, depression and tension that will ultimately create a civil war within the country. Anchors like Hamid Mir needs to be exposed, as he has already been exposed by Zaid Hamid and Sheikh Rasheed as a forigner agent in Pakistan, who is working against the interest of state.

On one hand Geo entertainment channel is busy promoting the hindu culture and their Kan*jar Khana that include vulgarity. This is the first channel that started showing Indian dances, movies and shows, and sometimes you can not even differtiate that this is a Pakistani channel or an Indian channel.

Geo needs to be banned and I think that Musharraf did the right thing, when he allowed all the other channels to reopen but kept Geo banned. I think, lot of improvement in Pakistan will come once Geo gets banned.

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Please watch and decide (Must Watch)

may god bless u my dear brother in this world and the world thereafter.insha allah allah mian will help those who help themselves.we are proud pakistanis and no power in the world can do nothing if we are united.her mushkil k baad asani ati hay hamesha umeed rakho baiyo insha allah khushi ki naveed bohut jald milay gee. kiyoun k na umeedi haram hay. aur mil ker kaho
EH PAAK WATAN TUJE MERA SALAM
YUNHI QAIM,DAIM,SHAAD RAHE,
pakistan zinda baad

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)

may god bless u my dear brother in this world and the world thereafter.insha allah allah mian will help those who help themselves.we are proud pakistanis and no power in the world can do nothing if we are united.her mushkil k baad asani ati hay hamesha umeed rakho baiyo insha allah khushi ki naveed bohut jald milay gee. kiyoun k na umeedi haram hay. aur mil ker kaho
EH PAAK WATAN TUJE MERA SALAM
YUNHI QAIM,DAIM,SHAAD RAHE,
pakistan zinda baad

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

MileStone said:
GEO News or Jew News is the prime example of Hindu-Jew nexus that is being setup in Pakistan in order to internally destroy Pakistan and take away our Nuclear capabilities.
Geo is helping in creating havoc and chaos in Pakistan by propagating mischeif, depression and tension that will ultimately create a civil war within the country. Anchors like Hamid Mir needs to be exposed, as he has already been exposed by Zaid Hamid and Sheikh Rasheed as a forigner agent in Pakistan, who is working against the interest of state.

On one hand Geo entertainment channel is busy promoting the hindu culture and their Kan*jar Khana that include vulgarity. This is the first channel that started showing Indian dances, movies and shows, and sometimes you can not even differtiate that this is a Pakistani channel or an Indian channel.

Geo needs to be banned and I think that Musharraf did the right thing, when he allowed all the other channels to reopen but kept Geo banned. I think, lot of improvement in Pakistan will come once Geo gets banned.

Agree with you 100%

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a Miracle of Islam!

Sensationalism is most effectively used in Journalism and other Mass Communication techneques to attract a vast majority in the shortest possible TIME. Rumors are gadgets to attract people. Whosoever said that Money can not buy everything perhaps never knows where and how to shop? MSM costs less and is known to even all and sundry! Positive communications are thus recommended in Islam a complete code of life. On the contrary, Jews and Hindus are most accurate having precision in spreading rumors by effectively controlling the Print & Electronic Media. Pakistan is their collective focus. By character we Pakistanis are unique in almost every sphere of life. No ONE can beat us better than ourselves. We are extraordinary genius and lean much faster no matter what are the Aims & Ambitions of our enemies. Pakistan is at the forefront of every strenuous struggle in the name of Islam. Some movements accelerate like Wild fire when Pakistanis are used as a catalyst for their optimum benefits. Interestingly, worst affected from these insurgent movements are also the Pakistanis. Surrender in Dhaka by 93,000 Pakistanis Army men in 1971 is a critical example of our collective negligence and tardy behavior ushering a new era at the advent of Bangladesh carving out from then Pakistan. Only History will answer the question that WHO betrayed WHO?

Lessons of history are easily forgotten. The mighty Pakistan Army when in power has been either unable or unwilling to impose a system where law and order prevails. Corrupt, inefficient, radicals, illiterate and mafia infested are among us in vast majority and instrumental in bringing similar Democratic OR Military State governments in its Center and Provinces. For others our sustainability as an Islamic Nuclear state is highly astonishing!

Whereas, we are immune against all movements challenging Islam and similarly need no logical reasoning for an emotional outburst. At an earlier time, our Media & Judiciary were signaled out from all corruptions and animosities found in civil society but now all hands are in the same glove and Pakistan is still rising? What a Miracle of Islam!

MSM being wildly circulating reads:
{Quote/Un-Quote}
Amazing facts! Do you know?
1-Why GEO Group on Airs Indian sponsored Programs and advertisements?
2-Why GEO Group supported Indian Stance when terrorists attacked TAJ Hotel in
Mumbai and GEO News tried to show Pakistan behind and responsible for attack?
3-Why GEO is in favor of Face Book?
4-Why GEO calls "Mujahideens" in Kashmir as terrorists?
5-Why GEO supported Huqooq-e-Naswan Bill?
6-Why GEO is silent on much crucial WATER issue between India and Pakistan?
Because,
GEO is a Jewish Channel funded by RAW for spreading un-rest in Pakistan?
-Message Ends-

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Pakistanis' all over the world should boycot the channel especially the star of david is a serious thing.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes u r right brother but I don't know how to write in urdu (i mean here) but i like to. I always wirte atleast in roman so that most of the indians cannot read and make comment on our personal matters (pakistan is ours and they don't have right to comment discuss our problems because everybody know how much they love us)

yeh lo ji. click and choose Urdu in language selection on th elft side. Then start typing in roman urdu. For example, for 'I want to write Urdu' you would type: main urdu likhna chahta hun' Practice few times you will be perfect

http://www.google.com/transliterate/

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
this video is stupid ..
i am amazed how pro-mqm and pro-mushi are supporting it

- colour thing is so lame .. does anyone really believe that stupid theory ?

- david star .. does everyone supporting has weak eyesight ? its not on pakistani flag ..
2 flags are merged .. pakistan and india .. probably program was related to that ... open your eyes ..

- ghamdi thing .. it is just an advertisement that these questions are addressed in this program .. are you people are saying that you are so brain dead that you never thought of any such question at some point in your life ? Grow up ..

- ajmal kasab .. he was from Pakistan nonetheless .. there is nothing wrong in admitting the truth .. it hurts .. but thats the right thing to do ..
Story you referred related to nawai waql is fake .. isnt it proven already ? Gosh you are all so brain dead ..

- Crash of Stock Marker .. yes Geo is responsible for that .. Terrorist attacks on daily basis isnt .. corruption at highest level isnt .. high crime rate isnt ..
its the Geo .. only Geo that caused it ..

- last part doesnt make any sense .. if it does for anyone else let me know ...

I am in no way saying they are perfect ..
but atleast better than that News 1, ARY etc

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do not overlook the others plz.

Geo is only leading the evil gang of channels who are funded by Zionists. Please have a look at the following as well:

1. CNBC
2. ARY
3. AAJ
4. News One
etc.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Geo is only leading the evil gang of channels who are funded by Zionists. Please have a look at the following as well:

1. CNBC
2. ARY
3. AAJ
4. News One
etc.

what happened to PTV ??? noone watching that ? I think it stopped 9 years ago.

mohsna123

Citizen
Geo Tv and its all owners are the biggest business group of Pakistan they are just paid media they dont have any interest in Pakistan and its matter they just want ot earn money..

Shame on Paid Media

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes brothers we must keep an eye on all the Media.CIA is going to spend 50 million US Dollars to make pakistani Media US Friendly..

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

اس ميں کوئ شک نہيں کہ ماضی ميں امريکہ اور پاکستان کی حکومتوں کے مابين تعلقات مختلف مواقعوں پر ناہموار رہے ہيں۔ اس بات کا اظہار تو خود صدر اوبامہ نے بھی اپنی تقرير ميں کيا تھا۔

"ماضی میں ہم نے اکثر پاکستان کے ساتھ اپنے تعلق کو ایک تنگ زاویے سے دیکھا ہے ۔ وہ دِن ختم ہو چکے ہیں۔ آگے کی طرف بڑھتے ہوئے، ہم نے پاکستان کے ساتھ ایسی شراکت داری کا عہد کیا ہے جس کی بنیاد ایک دوسرے کے مفاد، باہم احترام اور باہم اعتماد پر قائم ہے"۔

موجودہ امريکی انتظاميہ کی جانب سے عوام کی سطح پر رابطے ميں وسعت کی اہميت اور ضرورت کے حوالے سے جس ارادے اور عزم کا اظہار کيا گيا ہے اس کی بہترين مثال سيکرٹری کلنٹن کا حاليہ دورہ پاکستان تھا۔ امريکہ کا سخت ترين نقاد بھی يہ تسليم کرے گا کہ پاکستان کی عوام سے رابطے کے ضمن ميں ان کی کاوشوں کی مثال ماضی ميں نہيں ملتی۔ انھوں نے ٹی وی چينلز کو براہراست انٹرويو بھی ديے۔ انھوں نے ٹی وی اينکرز، نيوز ميکرز اور تجزيہ نگاروں کے ساتھ بے تکلف گفتگو بھی کی۔ اس کے علاوہ انھوں نے ٹاؤن ہال ميٹنگز ميں بھی شرکت کی اور تمام تر سيکورٹی خطرات اور اطلاعات کے باوجود طالب علموں کے اجتماعات سے بھی خطاب کيا۔

ان تمام تر اقدامات کا مقصد دونوں ممالک کے مابين رابطے کے فقدان کو کم کرنا تھا تاکہ طويل المدت تعلقات کی بنياد رکھی جا سکے۔ ماضی ميں رابطوں اور درست معلومات بروقت ميسر نہ ہونے سے جو خلا پيدا ہوتا رہا ہے اس کو اکثر اوقات ڈس انفارميشن، شکوک وشبہات، خدشات اور بے بنياد سازشی کہانيوں کے ذريعے پر کيا جاتا رہا ہے۔

امريکہ کی موجودہ حکومت نے پاکستان کی عوام تک رسائ کی اہميت کو تسليم کيا ہے۔ اس ضمن ميں کاوشوں کی تکميل کے لیے 32 ملين ڈالرز کی رقم مختص کی گئ ہے جس کا مقصد پاکستان ميں امريکہ اور اس کی پاليسيوں کی وضاحت کرنا ہے۔ اس منصوبے ميں بات چيت کے فروغ اور تعليم کے بہتر مواقع فراہم کرنا شامل ہے جس کے نتيجے ميں امريکہ اور پاکستان کے عوام کو درپيش مشترکہ چيلنجز کے حوالے سے ايک صحت مند بحث ممکن ہو سکے گي۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
none of the posts are logical ..
its just personal hatred ..

none of you provided any logical answer to my questions earlier ..

Adeel

Founder
No matter what anyone says about geo, It is still the most watched tv channel in Pakistan.

Last edited: