Geo Television is a Jew Propaganda?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is not a new crap that Haters come up with as I have already seen this crap as I know few years back their was a song "Who Let the dogs out" and some Mulvi said that "If we change the sequence of its wording from left to right then it becomes an abuse to GOD in some Language" and then PEPSI propaganda as some Mulvi came up with "Pay Each Pane Save Israel" while not realizing PEPSI is their before even Israel exist...I think this is same kind of stuff...I dont know when will people come to their senses and started looking things little more straight instead of finding Israeli connection everywhere...Even Express Channel is also belongs to Ismaili Lakhani family as well that doesnt make Express a "mouth piece of Ismailis" its the other way around they are CREDIBLE media and Majority of Pakistanis mindset are getting towards CONSPIRACY THEORY because of promoting people like Zaid Hamid and others now we DEFEND everything by saying Foreign hands or Indian Involvements so instead of realizing that most of them who are cuptured are Pakistanis instead of Indian So their is a TRUST deficit on MEDIA REPORTS....The media success is actually based on CREDIBILITY of REPORTS and also CONFIRMATION as well so If GEO TV havent got Confirm or credible piece of Information why would they report those content???So instead of just putting blames and this defaming campaign try to understand the responsibility of media and its role...

animecrazy

Voter (50+ posts)
Is Geo News really Jew News.....what do you think?

I recently found a very thought provoking video on youtube, claiming that Geo News is actually the protagonist of the Zionist agenda....

what do you have to say?

jalwa71

Citizen
Re: Is Geo News really Jew News.....what do you think?

they may have their own agenda and the way they promote ghamdi is doubtful . and regarding other news i think its the real situation in pak . in ajmal case they made a blunder but we also have to check whether he is paki or not

animecrazy

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Is Geo News really Jew News.....what do you think?

they may have their own agenda and the way they promote ghamdi is doubtful . and regarding other news i think its the real situation in pak . in ajmal case they made a blunder but we also have to check whether he is paki or not

yes....you are right....i also found them to be quite prominent points

animecrazy

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam
Please see this link if u can. More to come soon.

Truly quite thought provoking....there have been many many and i say many movies in the past which used these same subliminal messages....national treasure 1 & 2, many animated movies like lion king, little mermaid, aladdin....so many examples out there,,,,,apart from that did u know the Beatles(the famous band of the 70s or 80s i think) also performed back masking(playing sound opposite to induce messages in minds).......wow so many things.....WHAT TO DO....?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
By saying Geo bad, Indian or Israeli, it does not mean that Zardari could be proved innocent.

Or NRO was good or BB was not killed by Zardari and Mush..

Or this Government has very good values.

What Geo could do? 10-15 % exaggerate nothing else. the theme will not change anyways.

animecrazy

Voter (50+ posts)
By saying Geo bad, Indian or Israeli, it does not mean that Zardari could be proved innocent.

Or NRO was good or BB was not killed by Zardari and Mush..

Or this Government has very good values.

What Geo could do? 10-15 % exaggerate nothing else. the theme will not change anyways.

TRUE BUT geo exaggerates many many things.....a single hit with a stick will be made a cause of national concern by them....

jalwa71

Citizen
yes very right but think its not only geo . most of other channels r doing this . y they include bolly news in headlines . does it matter if katrina gets sick or amitabs birthday .

usmankhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GEO or JEW See any thing strange in this ??? What's with that symbol?

1128.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: GEO or JEW See any thing strange in this ???

The Zionist One Eye symbol of Dajaal, also known as the Eye of Horus can be seen

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: GEO or JEW See any thing strange in this ??? What's with that symbol?

oyee washrooms main saazish talaah karna walooo. Insan banjao yar bohot hoogayee. Kiaa akal itni kam hai tum logoon ki???

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is common on all these logos from around the world ?

images
biggboss5.jpg
safe_image.php

CBS_Eyes.jpg
199169_209283992419495_132359566778605_927047_7631386_n.jpg

Illuminati_Symbol.jpg
307505_291364357558130_174212562606644_1126906_159711423_n.jpg

eye_s.27.jpg

jer6xv3.jpg
bw_eye_of_horus.jpg

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)

nice work man

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

that is one hell of a funny thread ..

so I guess eye of the Soron in Lord of the Rings is Jewish too ..

beside that .. if Geo was actually sponsored by Jews then they would never rip Musharraf that much ..
Musharraf was considered ally by Jews ..

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

good pick bro - spread it around.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Favorite Illuminati Symbol: The All-Seeing Eye. New World Order Currency: The all-seeing-eye on the dollar bill. Below the illuminati pyramid/eye symbol are the words: "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which can be translated as: "A new order of the ages"​

The Serpent promised Adam and Eve that their eyes would "be opened" if they ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The key word in this passage is eyes, which in Hebrew can be translated "knowledge." Opened can be translated "broadened." What the Serpent promised Adam and Eve was that knowledge would be broadened if they ate of the forbidden fruit.

But the most foreboding aspect of this Scripture emerges from the fact that the Hebrew word for "eyes" is not plural, but singular. What the Serpent actually told Adam and Eve was that their "eye" would be broadened by knowledge.

The "eye" that Scripture wants us to consider is not the physical organ of sight, but the eye of the mind or the soul. This singular "eye" is called the "third eye" of clairvoyance in the Hindu religion, the eye of Osiris in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. (SOURCE: John Daniel, Scarlet and the Beast , Vol. III, pp. 6-7)

The all-seeing eye is the elite's favorite symbol. It represents the eye of Lucifer,seeing all and is usually atop a pyramid, the symbol for a top-down command and control system of compartmentalization.

Below are just some examples of the all-seeing eye hidden in plain view from the US and UK government and in corporate logos:

US and UK Government Examples of the All-Seeing Eye

This absurdly in-your-face example of illuminati symbolism (and intent) is the logo for a new Orwellian DARPA division, "Total Information Awareness." When the logo and the office became public, outrage led to DARPA's saying they were canceling the project.
of course, the project is still in force, just under different guises.

The logo depicts the all-seeing eye at the top of a pyramid beaming down on the globe.

watchful_eyes.jpg

yes, this poster is real and was put out by the UK government. It could have been a 1940's movie poster for 1984, but this image was distributed across London to publicize London Transport's increased use of CCTV on buses.

The art is reminiscent of the propaganda posters of WWII or of totalitarian regimes, and portrays multiple all-seeing eyes stylized along the lines of the eye of Osiris below the words, "Secure beneath the watchful eyes."

dollar_asesm.jpg

The all-seeing-eye on the dollar bill, which Americans see every time they make a cash transaction. Below the illuminati pyramid/eye symbol are the words: "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which can be translated as: ' A new order of the ages"