Geo Television is a Jew Propaganda?

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Who to trust......... :S

Buddies
Lot of disscussions in different forums have been wraped up. I thnk its you, who is trying to find a needle in a hay stack. I take media as a blessings by ALLAH, as they are opening our eyes... and if they reported anything wrong i would take it as immaturnesss of these channels .. well definately it has a cost, as you said something about stock exchange.
Even the mature channels shows such kinda non sense news sometimes, such as CNN, BBC, ZEE, & Others... as far as ghamdi programme is concerned >>> Dr Israr (one of top scholor) took him in a live programme... you should understand that if media invites culprits like Mr Hood Boy, on the other side they calls Mr Zaid Hamid as well... now its upto you to decide who is rite and whoz wrong.....

In few words...
"I dont belive" this propoganda with atleast this level of evidence....

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Who to trust......... :S

This may or may not be true but I wonder why Sheerin Mazari left jang and went to Nawa-e-waqt group?

nmba

Its realy difficult whome to trust. I have always concidered Geo and jung as the pioneer of independent journalism in Pakistan and they do are.. I trust their news and like their opinion although some times they surely seem to focus more on negative things. And after this discussion some one pointed out to me a possible coincidence!!! How do you write word "Jew" in Urdu???

simgai

Citizen
by the way this video is too late for all this rubbish ppp and Zardari [zardari] group should make some new ways to defame Geo or other media channels.... Rehman malik [rehman-malik] admit later on that Ajmal Qasab is Pakistani citizen why would we lie about that .... state isnt liable for individual's action pakistan is also facing problem from theses terriorist groups ..... so do them guys think pakistan support these elements to bomb innocent pakistani ...Zardari and co is pro american and anti pakistan lobbey ..... they should be eleminat not media who giving you the real picture and faces of these currpt people

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Ussi1 said:
Just found this video Online. What do you guys think >? Or this guy is just a nut case who is looking for negative in everything?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_qUTx8UCzo[/video]

though i dot like behavier of GEO OR ARY both are infulenced by volgarity and pro indian films and try to copy them and support INDIAN PUPPET [altaf] party very clearly but STILL I DISAGREE GEO IS JEWISH TOOL BECUSE.

jewish flag is sky blue and colour used by Geo is DARK BLUE . this one senctence is enough to prove NONSENSCE OF [zardari] STOOGES POSTING WHO wants to abuse GEO for exposing dirty behavier of FRAOUDA IN CHEIF ZER DARI OR WILL BE KARA KARI FOR HIS CROUPITONS [hilar]

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
cheap and most unintellectual video i have ever seen.
saying that the colors are inherited from israeli and indian flag is a big joke.
well one can say that these colors are symbolising earth and sky.
Mr. Ghamdi is a great scholar and showing the teaser of his programme and asking about his religious affiliation is nonsense, one should listen to him for making an opinion. He always try to answer at his best according to his understanding of the religion. video maker is asking that "does pakistani youth think like this?"
I will say yes, pakistani youth are humanbeings and have there thaughts, one cannot reject these thaughts or just deny them. we have to discuss them and find an answer. No one is born with answers coded in.
About the david star, it`s not Geo channel, but the organizers of that programme who are responsible.
We have such low respect of our flag that during 14. august one can see pakistani flags with mickey mouse on it.
Pakistani flags are rarely seen in our national politics, the crowd of sheep are only waving party flags.
Just go out on the streets and count how many houses you see with pakistani flag.
You will find houses with black shia flag or flags of other sects in this country of secterians or you will find political party flags.

About indian bollywood (copywood) news like 2Govinda ko bukhar ho gaya" are so disgusting that Geo should be ashamed. But Geo is not alone. ARY and many other channels do the same. Why not news about our celebs, our dramas, our fashion shows, our art exhibitions, our films, our actors and models?
What about our cinema houses who are showing indian movies, while india is steeling our water and hitting our agriculture badly?
While india is shooting on our border and violating the border lines, our filmstores are selling indian movies right next your door.
While indians are raping our women in kashmir, while they are sending terrorists in pakistan, while they are helping and supporting insurgency in our homeland we are listening to indian copy songs, our cable operators are sending indian channels on air.
So, here Geo is not alone, we as nation has lost our dignity and pride.
We should be ashamed and campaign against this bharti bakwas entering our culture.
Not blame on Geo only, just because they are rising their voice against a corrupt zardari governement.

One thing which i agree with the video maker is how Geo made i "documentary" on Kassab case, which hurted our national policy.
Geo should face the court for that.

Such propaganda against Geo right now is only a part of the campaign from the zardari governement because of Geo`s coverage of their bad governance.

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Geo Wanted For Treason | Please watch and decide (Must Watch)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazba

Citizen
Re: please watch and decide (Must Watch)

Very true.
Our MEDIA is making money on Pakistani viewers and working for our cheap enimies,
Aaaah shame!

[wall] [wall]

S

shagi

I never watched Geo TV for last 3 years

TWISTER09

Citizen

Very True,

But Problem ye He yarr ke Logo ko is ke khilaf Boyott karna chayhe wo is ka Sheekar hote jarahe hen India most AIDS populated country he par wo is ki Documentary nahe dete but Pakistani youth have to think n decide what they will want to see in future otherwise youn hi chalta rahe ga ye sab app ka shukria is video ko upload karne ka.

Shukria

Last edited by a moderator:

pakland

mere bhai yeh mera aap ka aur tamam pakistanion ka kaam hai ke is cheez ko rokain..
ye hum kar sakte hain.

Pakistan Zindabad

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)

pakland said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXtxF_HGlm4&feature=related[/video]
NONE SENCE ISREAL'S FLAG COLOR IS LIGHT BLUE NOT MATICHING WITH JEO, MQM [altaf] GOIBLES PROPGANDA EXPOSED

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

I subscribed to Geo channel and had enough in a month.Geo does so much negative reporting, makes you depressed and tensed.I think brother regarding the flag you are exaggerating, rest a wonderful effort.I like it.Keep it up

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

shagi said:
I never watched Geo TV for last 3 years

you are first and last Pakistani who doesn't watch geo.
watch indian channel. they are much batter..

alisidhu

Citizen

Yes brothers we must keep an eye on all the Media.CIA is going to spend 50 million US Dollars to make pakistani Media US Friendly.Geo had started long time ago to do that Job valentarily.You see this is the problem with pakistani mentality.We are all still slave uncounsiouly.
My second point please please brothers DO NOT romenise Urdu,this is exactly what our enimies want,just like they did in turky.Slowly but surly they want us to leave the Arabic Alfhabet.Language changes first then the cultur follows.

alisidhu

Citizen

My dear brothers lot of things in pakistan we are doing daily even that we dont like them.I see this in pakistani Media,schools,Advertisement signs in every city.Lot of people are very proud of this to romenise Urdu.My dear brothers it is very very dangrous Trend.Go to Turky and see how many people can read Quran today.These forgin companies advertising in pakitani Media are not Stupid but we are.Each and every Add is very carefully phychologicaly compiled,and the long term,short term effactes are mesured carefully to design the next Add.Well lack of Education on our part I gess.Absolutly no understanding how and who is pulling the strings.

pakland

yes u r right brother but I don't know how to write in urdu (i mean here) but i like to. I always wirte atleast in roman so that most of the indians cannot read and make comment on our personal matters (pakistan is ours and they don't have right to comment discuss our problems because everybody know how much they love us)

alisidhu

Citizen

Brother write in English ,atleast we all know English is an allien language for us.It is not our mother tounge.Urdu and English sould not be mixed.Iam diehard pakistan even after 40 years living in northamerica.We pakistanis have this fever of Englsih and the west knows this.I have traveld many times to pakistan and see this more and more,every man, women and child think that succses in life lies in speaking English.

kkgrp

Voter (50+ posts)

You guys must be kidding. Why is every thing is a conspiracy. Please use your mind and soul for the uplift of our people and nation. Postings like these are not helping.

Keep in mind false testimony and slander is a major sin in Islam.

Here is a reference from Sahih Muslim

Abu Bakrah, may Allah be pleased with him, said:
We were in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) when he observed: Should I not inform you about the most grievous of the major sins? (The Holy Prophet) repeated it three times, and then said: Associating anyone with Allah, disobedience to parents, false testimony or false utterance. The Holy Prophet was reclining, then he sat up, and he repeated it so many times that we wished that he should become silent.

coolsg

Citizen

U R right brother
asal myn aaj tk is chanel ny jitni dahshat phelaye hy kisi ny nahi waqai aaj tk ino ny kabhi koi khushi ki khabr nahi sunai.
pls baycot baycot baycot baycot baycot GEO.[/b]
this not me this is our VOICE