Gen Kiani Major"Obstacle" To Indo-Pak Deal On Kashmir ?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
You know that you are confused! You want the Army to do the job that the esteemed civilian government should be doing because it is there call. What do you guys want from the Army?
Damned if they do and damned if they don't! Confusion, confusion that is your problem.

I like you thought process but I refrain from living in a fools paradise. Everybody knows in Pakistan what rights army execercises over civilian governments in Pakistan. In the Raymond Davis case it is impossible to release him withouth the consent of Army and their behavior after his release is quite evident. Army do not take any actions against drone attacks but when three service men were killed in the attacks they stop NATO supplies for three week with no solid resolution at the end. Just topi drama. I was confused before the RD case but after that the reality dawned on me so crystal clear that I cannot support a bikao general a paper lion who do not know how to save his nationals from being killed or protect their honor. At least he could have resigned saying sorry to the nation that he did not like it. It is not that I am confused. You guys are and I donot know what it will take for you guys to understand the reality.

There is a big difference between your patriotism and my patriotism. I cannot lie about or hide any problem with my country just becuase our enemies will make fun of. If there is a problem it has to be highlighted so that it can be resolved. If you keep protecting these corrupt generals, trust me they will be the first to put down their weapon in a real conflict. In RD case he has given a bad name to the army and no body can deny that. He has been showing double standards about drone attacks. If the army cannot protect its citizen then we donot need to spend 70% of our budget on them.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my humble opinion the terrorized Kashmir on the Indian side is not disputed or up for debate - that kashmir belong to the azad kashmir, part of Pakistan, just like East & west Germany. I wouldnt negotiate on Kashmir. Come 2020 when the US downfall has happened and India militarily and economically weakened due to the US fall, we shall just grab the terrorized and merge it with the azad kashmir, make it a province of Pakistan.

While India has been weakened, we shall take East Punjab, merge it with Heriana and create a much awaited home for Sikhs, Khalistan. Take Rajhistan and rename it to Rajshahi (a county in East Pakistan) a province of Pakistan. InshaAllah
I have dreamed, so shall happen, Ameen
Even the East bengal was not a disputed terrorritory at the time of partition. Please go and grab it before it is not too late.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only reason its a 'left agenda' is because Mr Jawahir Lal Nehru got in bed with Mrs Mountbatten. He must have satisfied her or he wouldnt have gotten the kashmir.

Indian leaderon ko to yeh haal. Abhi pichley hi dino Siasat mein parha key Mahatma G. saheb gay they. (bigsmile)

Did you notice that you have 1 of 1 members like this post. it means that most indian members who would have visited this post remembered that you have put them in your (iggy ?) bin. Also does it mean that not more than one compatriort wants to join your virtual political party.

pappufromindia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pakistani army jaanti hai ki agar india pak me peace ho gai toh unki dukaan band ho jaygi. so pak army will never let it go.
kiani toh waise bhi ghaat laga k baitha hai mokay ki talash me.....anytime kiani can murder democracy in pakistan which is already on vantilater:(

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
OMG!!!! So many r ready to eat grass for 1000 yrs, but just for nothing!

Politicians and Generals have installed hatred in people by these kind of slogans. They did not realise this monster will give birth to a new generation of hate mongers in the name of terrorists. It is the truth, including Army does not know how to handle this. Otherwise, for the past many months batallions have been fighting but still no sight of light in the tunnel. A brave army is now seeking pity that they too have lost many soldiers? Everyone feels that Mr. Bhutto was the best PM, but just listen to many of his speeches inside and outside the country, nothing but hatred being sown in people minds.