For Admin and Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You don't have to understand anything - Common people like you and me are just fodder in great games. Your job for now is to curse, lament and keep the idelogy alive for future generations.
It is not some sort of GREAT GAME, it is ordered by The Almighty Allah.
يَوْمَ لَا يَنفَعُ الظَّالِمِينَ مَعْذِرَتُهُمْ ۖ وَلَهُمُ اللَّعْنَةُ وَلَهُمْ سُوءُ الدَّارِ
40:52] Asad
The Day when their excuses will be of no avail to the evildoers, seeing that their lot will be rejection from all that is good, and a woeful hereafter.
. .
More aayas here
. . . . . . .
Looking forward to your next question.
?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hmmmm very astute. So they are keeping the soil fertile without disturbing the landscape. Persians are very clever people, I really admire them. This phenomenon interests me as it show how humans can carry on with goals and objectives over the generations. It is quite fascinating, especially the fact that they were even able to indoctrinate non-persians and somehow managed to earn their allegiance. What makes it more beguiling is that this has been done against the backdrop of great intellectuals who were themeselves of persian origin. I think symbols, traditions and stories have more of a lasting effect on the psyche of general public than the weight of the pen of mighty scholars. Thank you brother and I will be asking you more questions.
Not only on this forum try these cultist around you. You can sense hidden hatred towards Muslim and you will always find cursing other and using foul language. They do it because this is their religion.
Sometimes due to Taqiyyah it is very hard to sense this behavior, for example, the member "there is only 1" he would portray like a very polite person but in some situations they can not hide their feelings inside, within Taqiyyah, and watch them showing their real colors.
Whenever they do not have answer to support their batil Aqaid or they can not show their hidden batil aqeeda, like their aqeeda of Tahreef in Qur'an, they would just start cursing you, your books or your dignitaries. This is how they switch the mode of discussion.
If there is a thread which they fear will expose their batil aqeeda. They would spoil it by posting vulgar comments using multiple IDs, so that admin would close that thread.
Oh man! they are cunning and crooked. May Allah save us from their Shur (شر). Aameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.