AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Hakim's jaahil vitriol against Jinnah is absolutely shocking and disgusting to say the least

In this monkey-faced Hakim's defence, I am sure many PPP jiyalas w'd claim that he was 80 and about to die and probably mentally unstable when this clip was made.

He maybe dead (good riddance..) now but he is father of Asif Ali Zardari so it is still very relevant to us Pakistanis. It tells us about his childrens' upbringing. Asif and other Sindhi vaderas probably think the same way about Jinnah too ... PATHETIC!!!

It tells us about the corrupt mentality and thinking of the Zardaris ... but come the next elections in 2012/13 and you can bet narrow-minded Sindhis and Southern Punjabis w'd still vote for PPP in large numbers!!

That is the sad reality of our electoral process..

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Father of Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam...Ehsaan Framosh log

Pakistani and indians need to work on one thing only that is be a good neighbour and live in peace with good heart and mind.and so far your diging in hakim zardari's views they are product of an accident son and father they have not done anything good to Pakistan.
I agree with you as far as being a good neibor is considered. I have 3 neighbors around my house and I have got very good relations with them and I have no problem in extending the same to Pakistan.

I am only responding to the video posted by a Pakistani, I did not post nor will I post this type of video even if I have access to it. I will only do it in order to response. I agree with Mr. Hakim's view and you are entitled to oppose both of us.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
good neighbourhood will always result in prosperity for general public,now you may agree with anybody's view but point is i.e in india ball thakray will say something against mr gahndi anybody will common sence will not accept even i will disagree because of the credibilty of thakray so this is what i like to convey.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Father of Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam...Ehsaan Framosh log

This is proof that Zardari is K U T T A Y ki aulad.
tamam kuton ney jaloos nikala hai ke humari aulad to wafadar daar hoti hai dakoo hakim zardari aur uss ka khabees baita zardari ka muqabla kuton sey na karoo ***** in dono sey laakh time behter hain

pakiace

Banned
*Leaked Video* Zardari's father Hakim Ali Zardari abusing Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=348590641942515

Moderators Please try to make this video go viral, so more people know WHEN THEY VOTE FOR BHUTTO

And also please allow a bit of vulgarity to pay tribute to Zardari's father

NOW YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR PRESIDENT'S LOYALTY LIES, MY DEAR FELLOW PAKISTANIS :)

APNA DUSHMAN KO PEHCHAN KAR GEO, JO BANDA BANI-E-PAKISTAN KA LIA AISA LAFZ ISTEMAL KAR SAKTA HAI, wo tumhara kya mustaqbil Sanwara ga?

Last edited by a moderator:

zafardkl

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hakim Ali Zardaris leaked off air video: Calls QUAID-E-AZAM ***** ka Bacha, Pakistan ki ABCD ka nahi pata

****** ki sirf ****** hi nazar attay hain
ye insan hota tu isay insan nazar atay.sala

Ahsan.CH

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Hakim Ali Zardaris leaked off air video: Calls QUAID-E-AZAM ***** ka Bacha, Pakistan ki ABCD ka nahi pata

Imran khan kay tu har clip ko media chala deta,iss clip ko bhi air time day ga corrupt media?

pakiace

Banned

Iss clip ko ap AWAM, PAKISTANI AWAM JAHAN JAHAN Pakistani basta hai us tak phunchayo ga, by SHARING IT ON FACEBOOK+TWITTER+FACEBOOK PAGES, SCHOOLS/COLLEGES/OFFICES/UNI - EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHEREEEEEEE! SO THAT LOG AIK BAR NAHI 10 BAR SOCHEIN BHUTTO KO VOTE DAALTA HUA

jshahzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Cant see video ....
could you plz share the link again ...?

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

In jesay k*utto ki auqat he ABCD ki he.. Allhumdulillah Quaid-e-Azam was a man of his words, a kind of his own and a man of upright character.. Iss neech inssan ke bety ko sharam nahi aati ke jis mulk ko banaya Quaid ne ussi per hukumat kar raha he.. Aik baat to issay sabit hoti he, Zardari nasli aur khandani neech he!!

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)

For those who can't view, please check the youtube version..!!

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)

i dont want to Curse but this AH should burn in hell.... how dare he questioned integrity and intelect of Great Quaid E Azam.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Inna Lillah-e-va inna elaih-e-rajaoon.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haha, this guy lived his last years comfortably in a palace in Paris. His son is filthy rich president of one of poorest countries in the world.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

"In jesay k*utto ki auqat he ABCD ki he.. Allhumdulillah Quaid-e-Azam was a man of his words, a kind of his own and a man of upright character.. Iss neech inssan ke bety ko sharam nahi aati ke jis mulk ko banaya Quaid ne ussi per hukumat kar raha he.. Aik baat to issay sabit hoti he, Zardari nasli aur khandani neech he!! "
Thanks Bro,

Go to hell Hakim a zardari,you are a real s.b.
And you know your forfathers called thiefs in yours native IRAN,
What yours a......e son and daughter,thairs son and daughter is doing to Pakistan LOOTING very badly.

IS THIS the ABC OF PAKISTAN ?

Last edited:

shahidkhatak

MPA (400+ posts)

unblieveable is that father of our president think ..................spread to each and every pakistani its really important

great30

MPA (400+ posts)

I request everybody to send this video to ALL the TV Anchors, And lets see which Anchor has the courage to show it on his/her show!!!

quraysh

MPA (400+ posts)

I THINK HAKIM ALI ZARDARI SAHIB KI BATT MAY DAM HAY------JINAH WAS FROM BOHRA PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOTHING BUT MERCHANTS WHO THINK AND WORK FOR MONEY ONLY. JINAH LIVED AND GOT EDUCATION FRON UK AND DIDNOT KNOW ABC OF ANY LAGUAGE OTHER THAN BOHRI OR ENGLISH. BRITISH WERE SURPRISED TO HERE FROM HIM-----GIVE A LAND OF SIZE OF ROMAL ( HAND KURCHIEF ). BRITS HAVE MAPS TO GIVE PAKISTAN THREE TIMES MORE THAN WHAT THIS MAN ASKED THEM. EVEN NAHRU GOT SO HAPPY FOR DEVISION RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE BRITS WERE GIVING MUCH MORE LAND TO PAKISTAN AND HE WANTED TO GIVE LESS, EVEN HIS LESS LAND WAS MORE THAN WHAT JINAH ASKED FOR. OUR LEADER HAS NO VISION BUT TO SIT ON GOVERNOR GENRAL SEAT. JINAH ASKED SO LITTLE AND DEVIDED LAND THAT MADE BRITS AND HINDUES VERY HAPPY. THEY SAID TAKE IT AND LEAVE US ALONE. HE NEVER CONSIDER PUNJAB SLOUGHTER AND PROBLEMS AND THEN ALL THE HINDU LOVER KAMIES OF INDIAFROM LAKHNOW AND UP KEPT ON COMMING UNTILL 1960. THEY KEPT HALF FAMILY INDIA AND LOTAR'S IN PAKISTAN TO LOOT PAKISTAN AND FEED ACCROSS RTHE BORDER. JINAH WAS A VERY BRIGHT LOWYER THATS ALL AND HE DID WHAT EVER COULD TO FREE SIND AT THE EXPENCE OF PUNJAB. HE DESTROYED ONE PUNJAB WHICH MADE HINDUES HAPPY. HE HAD NO VISION WHO AND FROM WHERE THE MONEY WILL COME FROMTO RUN A COUNTRY. THATS WHY LIAKAT ALI AND OTHERS LET HIM DIE ALON AND LATER THEY KILLED LIAKAT TOO. I THINK THSES TWO SHIAS HAVE NO INTEREST FOR PAKISTAN THAN BROTHERHOOD WITH SHIA IRAN. THATS WHY AHGA KHAN ISMAILA GROUP SPORTED PAKISTAN TO HELP IRAN SHIA. THAT WAS A HUGE CONSPIRACY AGAINST PUNJABIES WHO ARE CALLED IDIOTS OF INDIA.:((thumbsdown)(omg)