Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Father of Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam...Ehsaan Framosh log

This is according to Pakistani history books I couldn't care either way.

oh ok..i was just surprised because i hadnt heard gandhi being called gay before today...

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I think you did not read posts of this nature before.

no..i didnt even know pakistanis say gay hind and indians say porkistan on net until a few months ago...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Hakim Ali Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam

How it is fake ? I could not get it.....

Any ways Thanks [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION] for sharing....

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

he is stupid person he dont know about Jinah(Quid-Azam)

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)

If there was no Jinnah no Pakistan how come his stupid son Zardari become President

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

mujhah mere sawal ka jawab mil gaya ke zardari aisa kiyon hay kiyon ke jaisa baaaaaaaap waisa beta

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Apparently, Jinnah ne "bera gharq kia" Pakistan ka and his son Zardari brought Pakistan to its present glory, where we are close to being declared a failed state and about 50% of our population is below the poverty line....I won't be surprised if his son has the same level of contempt for the founder of the nation. We need to get rid of them as soon as possible, before they take Pakistan to a dead end.

P.S. I guess MQM and PPP are now exposing each other in front of the nation. Good. We deserve some honesty for a change.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who care this stupid..............Qaid-e-Azam was not his ideal b/c Mohammad Ali Jinnah don,t like such kind of lota..............We love Qaid-e-Azam.............Hakim Zardari was a lota from NAP to PPP,,greedy B s d, like his son Asif Zardari.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
GET UNITED to defend our ideological Boundaries ....................... AFSOOS ye he is ghatia shakhs ko sarkari kharchey b itna protocol diya gaya........Ore iska hramzaaada beta aajakl presedent he.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

even this guy is lieing you agree because this is against Pakistan or you know some facts about this internal issues of Pakistan you have lot of work at home so start first home their is saying in english "chairty begins at home .
Argue with the guy in the video I only agree with him. I was born in 65 no where close to sixty yet.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
July 1947 refrendum for Pakistan
in NWFP. Total votes cast= 292,218.
For Pakistan=289,244. For India=2,874
voters. Turnout=50.49%. Bacha Khan (frontier
Gandhi) accused Gov. Sir Olaf Caroe (Governor
of N. of being friend of Quaid so the
British govt sent him on leave before
the refrendum and Gen. Lockhart of British
army supervised the elections as acting
governor. But even then Bacha Khan boycotted
vote. Pakistan was destined to rise. [Harris Khan from Khyber TV]

Unicorn

Banned

even this guy is lieing you agree because this is against Pakistan or you know some facts about this internal issues of Pakistan you have lot of work at home so start first home their is saying in english "chairty begins at home .

I agree with his perspective as him being a Pakistani. As an Indian I believe the partition of India was a good thing.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistani and indians need to work on one thing only that is be a good neighbour and live in peace with good heart and mind.and so far your diging in hakim zardari's views they are product of an accident son and father they have not done anything good to Pakistan.
I agree with his perspective as him being a Pakistani. As an Indian I believe the partition of India was a good thing.