Unicorn

Banned
Re: Father of Zardari Views About Quaid-e-Azam...Ehsaan Framosh log

i have a different view about constitution.. it exists only when a country exist.... its just a piece of paper derived when a bunch of people scribbled and agreed to some rules to follow something to suit their desires....

there is nothng more supreme than national interests... if bunch of people protecting the constitution are complete scum bags while they can fool an illiterate nation to vote for them again and again and again.... in teh name of religion or bhuttos or bibis or her sons .... i say we just bin that constitution....

its really a catch 22 situation where the person who amended the constituion that all MNA must be pious and religious something and wanted to be the leader of the faithful was hitting on Kim barker.... and piece of paper created by him is a total crap no matter whole assembly approves it while they cannot even read the text....

No your view is not different this was the precisely view of Mr. jinnah and if rest of the guys on this forum will admit to the same I will have no-comments. This is what I am trying to say and you described it very well. He violated the constitution when he felt it was in national interest.

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Every one of your past and current leaders have followed his vision. Almost all of them violated your constitution just like Mr. Jinnah who did the opening ceremony. Thats why the man is complaining.
this forum is for political discussion and i don't know about you indians but we pakistanis have guts to speak truth and that's why we speak about all bad and good in our country on this forum.... and you indian just always look at good side of your country and speak good about your country... you guys just think that india is heaven on earth... but the truth is Jinnah was better then Gandhi and he separated Pakistan and present bangladesh from India if Gandhi was better he would never let Britishers to divide India.... so accept the reality of Jinnah and Gandhi... I never said that gandhi was a bad politician but Jinnah was better then him...

Unicorn

Banned

this forum is for political discussion and i don't know about you indians but we pakistanis have guts to speak truth and that's why we speak about all bad and good in our country on this forum.... and you indian just always look at good side of your country and speak good about your country... you guys just think that india is heaven on earth... but the truth is Jinnah was better then Gandhi and he separated Pakistan and present bangladesh from India if Gandhi was better he would never let Britishers to divide India.... so accept the reality of Jinnah and Gandhi... I never said that gandhi was a bad politician but Jinnah was better then him...

I am engaged in political discussion and you are getting hot under the collar just because I agree with the guy in the video. Sure you can find pleasure in cursing the guy I am his supporter and I fully understand that I am being a " Haddi in your kabaab"

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

You know why gandi wear just small lungi '?

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am engaged in political discussion and you are getting hot under the collar just because I agree with the guy in the video. Sure you can find pleasure in cursing the guy I am his supporter and I fully understand that I am being a " Haddi in your kabaab"

wow man this is awesome you will always support a wrong guy ... do u even know about this man ... you are nothing not even a haddi... so don't worry about that part... and i am not cursing that guy where did i mentioned his name in my posts... i just compared your leader with our leader and it is very clear that you are agree with me coz you didn't defend your leader anywhere... so thanks for that... cheers

Unicorn

Banned

wow man this is awesome you will always support a wrong guy ... do u even know about this man ... you are nothing not even a haddi... so don't worry about that part... and i am not cursing that guy where did i mentioned his name in my posts... i just compared your leader with our leader and it is very clear that you are agree with me coz you didn't defend your leader anywhere... so thanks for that... cheers

Yes I agree with you all our leaders wanted was to get rid of the British and thats about all. They had lot of wish full thinking but no-vision.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Snakes Bred Snakes - Hakim Zardari's Views About Quaid-e-Azam

Aur is Kharam Khor ko apnay baap ka nahi pata... ... ...

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)

Gandhi ka aakhir say I ura do to kia banta hai?

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

mar giya mardod fatiha na darod:angry_smile:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)

mar giya mardod fatiha na darod:angry_smile:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think brothers above have said enough and i do not want to comment on a man who is no more in this world.