Father of a martyred son -- Writes !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=georgia, serif]BEING SHARED AS RECEIVED:[/FONT]
Greetings,

Please take a look at these words before insulting Pakistan Armed Forces in
current situations. These words are from a father of a soldier martyred
recently.

My son was martyred yesterday. I do not cry in his memory but rather I cry because he died for a cause that no one appreciates. He served his time away from his family in harsh cold winters up in mountainous terrains far up north in his beloved Pakistan. He was only 25. He was hit in crossfire with the enemy as he protected my borders. He has a daughter who just turned 3
months old. His wife has no more tears to shed.

He was my faithful son. he had no tears as he felt the pain of death in his veins. He had no regret as he lay waiting for death, the image of this beautiful daughter Imaan in front of his eyes, the laughter of his wife in his ears, the duas of his mother in his memories and the loving kiss from his father on his cheeks. He smiled as he saw the angels of death come to take away his soul. He knew this is why he was born, to serve his nation, to die for his people. He smiled as he took his last breath and read the Kalima'.

His body comes back to me draped in green and white- his favorite colors. He had told me that he wanted to die for his nation. His parents look on as his coffin is brought in front of them. This was the son they taught to stand and walk, and now he had showed them how to lift their heads up high with pride. Imaan will grow up without a father because her Abbu chose nation over life. Her Abbu will not be there to watch her grow up, take her to school or find her a suitable groom. All she gets is a cheque from the government thanking her father for his contribution to Pakistan. Life will never be the same.

Whenever you talk about the Armed Forces of the of Pakistan, think of Imaan and hundreds like her who lose their parents because their parents want to ensure that YOU are able to sleep at night. Before you send insulting messages about these MEN IN GREEN. remember that without them, we would probably be dead!

Allah o Akbar! Pakistan Paindabad!

Regards,

Aamir

FaisalKh

Pakistan Zindabaad Pakistan Forces Payenda baad.... Its pity that still few of the members here would make fun of themselves and would rant like a fool and spit venom against our armed forces....

WatanDost

Alhahamdolilah
Your son embraced SHAHADAT
A life forever because SHAHEED never dies
On the day of judgement only one man will say that
"O ALLAH GIVE ME A LIFE FOR EMBRACING SHAHADAH
AGAIN AND AGAIN"

SHAHADAT HAI MATLOOB E MAQSOOD E MOOMIN
NA MAAL E GANEMAT NA KISHWER KUSHAHEI

canadian

Pakistan Zindabaad Pakistan Forces Payenda baad.... Its pity that still few of the members here would make fun of themselves and would rant like a fool and spit venom against our armed forces....

Sometimes it really amazes me how they can criticize their armed forces !!
They are the saviours of our Country and when the time
comes they sacrifice their own lives for us.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
janab ka beeta muslims ko mar raha tha.. ya nahi likha unhoo nay... bahi aisi army ki zaroorat nahi jo khud appnay hi muslim bahyoon ko maray dollars kay lia
agar inka beta itna hi gerat mand tha to army choor ditta .. puri pakistani koom mar jay ya behtar hay is say kay kisi aik muslim ko koi muslim kisi non-muslim kay
lia maray begharat fauj kay haram khoor generals.

qiyamat kay din shaeed jahanum may dallay jain gay kion kay wo Allah kay lia nahi shaheed hooa .. wo logon kay lia aur kisi nation kay lia shaheed hooay.

sahi shaheed wo hay ji sirif Allah kay lia laray .. jaisay taliban.

Baki raha sleep at night .. wo to waisay hi nahi hay .. pata nahi kaab koi pak army operation hoo aur hum mar dallay jain... sirif shaher may rehnay wallay hi pakistani nahi.

Pak army ko reform karnay ki zarrorat hay.. ya bataya jay kay Allah aur Islam saab say pehlay hay phir pakistan hay.. pakistan kay lia Allah aur Islam ko choor dinna
sahi nahi dollers pakistan ki tarakee nahi kar saktay... hum per lannat aur azab isi lia hay kay hum nay America ko appnay mabood bana lia hay.

awan4ever

I do not know if this is an authentic message but if it is I would like to offer my condolences to the family of the deceased.

However I would like to point out that the Army personnel are not the only ones losing their lives in Pakistan at the hands of the enemies. The Army has lost control of the borders. The enemies are now amongst us and are FROM amongst us. The Army is responsible for the state of affairs we are in because they made the ill thought policies of defense that included harboring dangerous psychopaths as 'Mujahids'.
I do not owe my security to the Army any more. I do not sleep at ease any more. I cannot walk around on the streets without fear anymore. I cannot go a few hundred yards without having to swerve through road blocks and military checkpoints.

I know this sounds harsh in reply to the post above but thousands of innocent civilians ave died as innocent bystanders when Army installations are hit. No civilian ended up with a cheque, a plot and honorable mention from anyone so in the current environment of death and destruction, little Imaans daddy got a better send off then thousands of policemen and civilians whose little girls and boys are living in poverty and ruin after their daddys died serving the same nation.

I would like to request all family members of deceased Army personnel to refrain from sending condescending messages which give the impression that theirs are the only sons giving sacrifices for this country and everyone else is having a good time.

awan4ever

janab ka beeta muslims ko mar raha tha.. ya nahi likha unhoo nay... bahi aisi army ki zaroorat nahi jo khud appnay hi muslim bahyoon ko maray dollars kay lia
agar inka beta itna hi gerat mand tha to army choor ditta .. puri pakistani koom mar jay ya behtar hay is say kay kisi aik muslim ko koi muslim kisi non-muslim kay

qiyamat kay din shaeed jahanum may dallay jain gay kion kay wo Allah kay lia nahi shaheed hooa .. wo logon kay lia aur kisi nation kay lia shaheed hooay.

Baki raha sleep at night .. wo to waisay hi nahi hay .. pata nahi kaab koi pak army operation hoo aur hum mar dallay jain... sirif shaher may rehnay wallay hi pakistani nahi.

Pak army ko reform karnay ki zarrorat hay.. ya bataya jay kay Allah aur Islam saab say pehlay hay phir pakistan hay.. pakistan kay lia Allah aur Islam ko choor dinna
sahi nahi dollers pakistan ki tarakee nahi kar saktay... hum per lannat aur azab isi lia hay kay hum nay America ko appnay mabood bana lia hay.

Jitnay dollars in 'Mujahideen' nay Amreeka say leaye hein unka hisaab kon day ga Khuda kay agay?

Kia CIA dollars in sab per halal hein aur baqion per haram?

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi aap ko mallom hi nahi .. kay kabhi bhi taleeban ki koi meeting nahi hooi america kay sath.. osama bhi kabhi nahi milla kisi american say
america isi ko paisay dittay thay aur wo un ki maadad kartay thay...

baki raha Taliban to mulla omer sirif sharia law kay lia lar raha hay. .. media kay sehar say bahar nikal kar haqeeqat mallom kar lain to app ko pata chal
jay ga koon sahi hay

Jitnay dollars in 'Mujahideen' nay Amreeka say leaye hein unka hisaab kon day ga Khuda kay agay?

Kia CIA dollars in sab per halal hein aur baqion per haram?

awan4ever

Bahi aap ko mallom hi nahi .. kay kabhi bhi taleeban ki koi meeting nahi hooi america kay sath.. osama bhi kabhi nahi milla kisi american say

baki raha Taliban to mulla omer sirif sharia law kay lia lar raha hay. .. media kay sehar say bahar nikal kar haqeeqat mallom kar lain to app ko pata chal
jay ga koon sahi hay

Stinger missile darray mein bantay thay kia?

You should catch up on your reading...if you can read....

IF you cant heres a video of the precursors of the Taliban meeting with someone from the USA.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
may sirif is per lol hi kar sakta hoon ... Abhi recently american nay aik aur taliban say meeting ki thi aap ko yaad hoo shayyad
baad may pata challa wo koi fake tha.. americans ko pata hi nahi hay mulla omer kaisa hay.. bahi us ki koi picture hi dikha doo...haat say bani hoi

media kay sehar say bahar aaoo bahi ye sirif picture ka aik hi rukh dihakata hay..

Stinger missile darray mein bantay thay kia?

You should catch up on your reading...if you can read....

IF you cant heres a video of the precursors of the Taliban meeting with someone from the USA.

awan4ever

may sirif is per lol hi kar sakta hoon ... Abhi recently american nay aik aur taliban say meeting ki thi aap ko yaad hoo shayyad
baad may pata challa wo koi fake tha.. americans ko pata hi nahi hay mulla omer kaisa hay.. bahi us ki koi picture hi dikha doo...haat say bani hoi

media kay sehar say bahar aaoo bahi ye sirif picture ka aik hi rukh dihakata hay..

Je bilkul. Ap Taliban kay sehr say na niklain aur hum media kay sehr mein mubtala rehty hein.

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

yar agat tum nay history nahi parhi tou hamara kaya kasoor
go and read about the fitnas of kharjees, nasbees and karamatees , some of whome were even fighting against Hazrat Ali .R.A , and some of whom were even calling him a non muslim ...astagfirullah.

look at the events of that time , ideology of khajees and then compare them with these kharjees and you will know how they work and what problems forces face .

only after reading and understanding all that you may be in a position to make sensible comment.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi aap ka kossor ya hay kay app nay Quran and Hadith ko choor dia hay.
wo par loo phir history per linna tab faida hoo ga warna aisa hi moderate and libral muslim hi bannay rahoo gay.

yar agat tum nay history nahi parhi tou hamara kaya kasoor
go and read about the fitnas of kharjees, nasbees and karamatees , some of whome were even fighting against Hazrat Ali .R.A , and some of whom were even calling him a non muslim ...astagfirullah.

look at the events of that time , ideology of khajees and then compare them with these kharjees and you will know how they work and what problems forces face .

only after reading and understanding all that you may be in a position to make sensible comment.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

jay ga koon sahi hay

where did u get this 'divine revelation' from???? i think u get these 'jewels' of information from some SHEEDA QASAI..... LOLZ

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naraz na hoo.. haqeeqat tumharay mazak say badal nahi jay gi .. america kay gulam. usi ko support karoo jo muslims ko mar raha hay.
kion kay tum un may hi rehtay hoo isi lia un jaisay hoo.. koi nai baat nahi tum jaisay moderate muslims kay lia..LOLZ..

where did u get this 'divine revelation' from???? i think u get these 'jewels' of information from some SHEEDA QASAI..... LOLZ

canadian

I do not know if this is an authentic message but if it is I would like to offer my condolences to the family of the deceased.

However I would like to point out that the Army personnel are not the only ones losing their lives in Pakistan at the hands of the enemies. The Army has lost control of the borders. The enemies are now amongst us and are FROM amongst us. The Army is responsible for the state of affairs we are in because they made the ill thought policies of defense that included harboring dangerous psychopaths as 'Mujahids'.
I do not owe my security to the Army any more. I do not sleep at ease any more. I cannot walk around on the streets without fear anymore. I cannot go a few hundred yards without having to swerve through road blocks and military checkpoints.

I know this sounds harsh in reply to the post above but thousands of innocent civilians ave died as innocent bystanders when Army installations are hit. No civilian ended up with a cheque, a plot and honorable mention from anyone so in the current environment of death and destruction, little Imaans daddy got a better send off then thousands of policemen and civilians whose little girls and boys are living in poverty and ruin after their daddys died serving the same nation.

I would like to request all family members of deceased Army personnel to refrain from sending condescending messages which give the impression that theirs are the only sons giving sacrifices for this country and everyone else is having a good time.

The 180 million people of Pakistan have no doubt that the soldiers, JCOs & the young officers of the Armed Forces have absolute faith in Allah in practical terms; & are very brave and patriotic. The wrath of the people of Pakistan is falling on the Generals whose above credentials are very, very doubtful. Sometimes the insults of the people of Pakistan by default fall on the Armed Forces since the Generals represent them, but on probing further, you will never find any patriotic Pakistani insulting the Armed Forces.

awan4ever

The 180 million people of Pakistan have no doubt that the soldiers, JCOs & the young officers of the Armed Forces have absolute faith in Allah in practical terms; & are very brave and patriotic. The wrath of the people of Pakistan is falling on the Generals whose above credentials are very, very doubtful. Sometimes the insults of the people of Pakistan by default fall on the Armed Forces since the Generals represent them, but on probing further, you will never find any patriotic Pakistani insulting the Armed Forces.

Its not the generals but the institution itself. The soldiers are tools of oppression and if they keep being tools in the hands of generals they also bear responsibility.