Famous drug mafia chief joins MQM

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
A good news from Karachi for MQM.
A killer, drug mafia, land mafia and Badmash of Keamari (Tapu Area) Sartaj or famous in area "Sartaja" join yesterday MQM.
Now for sure MQM will bring Inqilaab by protecting him from the Police. I remind you that in Keamari everybody know this man character,,,,but I do hope he will be decleared by MQM "neat & clean"....

Any comments ????(clap)

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Famous drug mafia join mqm

is may kon c nayi bat he , altaf bahi drug mafia key sarbara he ,aysy loog he in ke jamat may jaye gey
A killer, drug mafia, land mafia and Badmash of Keamari (Tapu Area) Sartaj or famous in area "Sartaja" join yesterday MQM.
Now for sure MQM will bring Inqilaab by protecting him from the Police. I remind you that in Keamari everybody know this man character,,,,but I do hope he will be decleared by MQM "neat & clean"....

Any comments ????(clap)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And Insha'Allah the defenders of all the parties shall share the fate of their leaders. Are the defenders ready to share the fate of their masters on the day of judgement??

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ager ap MqM ki sari Leadership per nazar dalo tu koi aik bta do,jo, murder, target killing, fraud, even rape cases main na involve ho. NRO kis kaam aey ga. Yeh alag bat hai k 2 number Media ar Gali Gloch krny waly naam nihad Muhazab Hasan Nisar ar Yusuf jasy likhari Altaf Bhai k Kahny ki tareef ar MqM Hasan Nisar Shrabi k naam aik sham kiun na mnay. Kalu ney tu anchor,s ko Bgharat b ab keh diya hai, kiun k wo khud is chez sey mahroom hain, bechary Altaf Bahi lantiiiiiiiiiiiiii

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mirza Manhoos ne such bolna nahi skhaya?

I hope you Mriza will tell you how to answer the POST and in what language in a nice manner.

Very important for you and others

"a little talk/post tell something about his character and behaviour"

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

I hope you Mriza will tell you how to answer the POST and in what language in a nice manner.

and we got your character image "main na manoon re"

naeemk

MPA (400+ posts)

bhai yahi wo jaga hai jahan dil ki bharas nikal saktay hain karachi walay aur kia karain street par aa kar aap logon se golian nahi khani.

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

Any comments ????(clap)

Very Soon he be declared as MQM REH-NUMA as He doesn't need any training

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Any comments ????(clap)

And hour proof that this man joined MQM? None right...
I wonder why mods are allowing this to be posted without any proof

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

******** batha khanay walay MQM kutay

ab yeh post deleat kerne wale kahan hen kitni achi aban istemal ho rahi hai kher jo shaib bhi hain MQM me sari qaum ke log hen in me se kici na kici ka sijra ja ker tumhare khandan se bhi milta hu ga is leye koi comments pass kerne se phele apne walden ka hi kheal ker lo un ko to in elqab se na nawazo.jelesi me itna bhi na giro

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Propeganda, You guys (PML-N, PTI- JI and ANP supporters) are afraid with MQM popularity. Those post will not make any difference
What you mean ? you deny if he (Sartaja) not a drug mafia ?
I challege you all MQM lover pls come to Keamari Jackson bazar , Charnal Road, Massan Road and ask any body what is this man.
Or pls go to Jackson Police station and ask his record, then you will know.
IF he was an ANP he was land/drug mafie but if he is inMQM THEN "ganga nahiay howin hain" ????????????????Sharm tum ko magar nahin aati.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Yes , Mirza Manhoos met me in Latrine and told me to talk like this about him and Shetan ,

That why we through stones on Shetan...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

And hour proof that this man joined MQM? None right...
I wonder why mods are allowing this to be posted without any proof
Pls read dialy" Jang karachi", "Ummat Karachi "
today 31 july 2011....on the front page , you will find this news.