Famous drug mafia chief joins MQM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Famous drug mafia join mqm

Pls read dialy" Jang karachi", "Ummat Karachi "
today 31 july 2011....on the front page , you will find this news.

I read jang theres nothing there to back up your claims. I never cared about Ummat and neither should you. If you have any kindly post it here and if not remove this post at once.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

One Mafia joined the other Mafia...

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A good news from Karachi for MQM.
A killer, drug mafia, land mafia and Badmash of Keamari (Tapu Area) Sartaj or famous in area "Sartaja" join yesterday MQM.
Now for sure MQM will bring Inqilaab by protecting him from the Police. I remind you that in Keamari everybody know this man character,,,,but I do hope he will be decleared by MQM "neat & clean"....

Any comments ????(clap)

Birds of a feather flock together!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

A killer, drug mafia, land mafia and Badmash of Keamari (Tapu Area) Sartaj or famous in area "Sartaja" join yesterday MQM.
Now for sure MQM will bring Inqilaab by protecting him from the Police. I remind you that in Keamari everybody know this man character,,,,but I do hope he will be decleared by MQM "neat & clean"....

Any comments ????(clap)

An ANP leader by the name of Sartaj Khan Yousufzai joined MQM yesterday. He was ANP district west senior vice president. He was with Karachi transport Ittehad leader Saleem Bangash and General SecretaryTransport Workers Union Aslam Bangash also joined MQM.

I looked at Ummat as well and it claimed Sartaj Khan was someone called Sartaja was is involved in criminal activities. No one else make these claims and Ummat has been known to lie, so...

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

An ANP leader by the name of Sartaj Khan Yousufzai joined MQM yesterday. He was ANP district west senior vice president. He was with Karachi transport Ittehad leader Saleem Bangash and General SecretaryTransport Workers Union Aslam Bangash also joined MQM.

I looked at Ummat as well and it claimed Sartaj Khan was someone called Sartaja was is involved in criminal activities. No one else make these claims and Ummat has been known to lie, so...
No matter if he was in ANP or in MQM ...His is Sartaj Yousaf zai or Sartaja.............he is a criminal ....I invite you to come to Keamari and ask anyone............As you know the criminal of Azizabad/liaqat abad / Nazimabad / Lalu kheat same we know the criminal from our area.
The question is neither "Ummat" nor "Jang" the question is what is truth ?
You know Jang is so afraid of MQM that he can,t publish any thing what you don,t like ..........
Again I say.............A criminal join MQM .............You can call him Land mafia, Killer , Drug dealer , totally criminal.
This is only for information of the publice not for MQM lovers,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will deny even if it is 100 % truth.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Ager ap MqM ki sari Leadership per nazar dalo tu koi aik bta do,jo, murder, target killing, fraud, even rape cases main na involve ho. NRO kis kaam aey ga. Yeh alag bat hai k 2 number Media ar Gali Gloch krny waly naam nihad Muhazab Hasan Nisar ar Yusuf jasy likhari Altaf Bhai k Kahny ki tareef ar MqM Hasan Nisar Shrabi k naam aik sham kiun na mnay. Kalu ney tu anchor,s ko Bgharat b ab keh diya hai, kiun k wo khud is chez sey mahroom hain, bechary Altaf Bahi lantiiiiiiiiiiiiii
[hilar][hilar][hilar]

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

No matter if he was in ANP or in MQM ...His is Sartaj Yousaf zai or Sartaja.............he is a criminal ....I invite you to come to Keamari and ask anyone............As you know the criminal of Azizabad/liaqat abad / Nazimabad / Lalu kheat same we know the criminal from our area.
The question is neither "Ummat" nor "Jang" the question is what is truth ?
You know Jang is so afraid of MQM that he can,t publish any thing what you don,t like ..........
Again I say.............A criminal join MQM .............You can call him Land mafia, Killer , Drug dealer , totally criminal.
This is only for information of the publice not for MQM lovers,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will deny even if it is 100 % truth.

Jang was the only newspaper to publish the so called JIT and Ansar Abbasi did a special report on it. Khair i will investigate your claim on the reality of Sartaj Khan

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

What you mean ? you deny if he (Sartaja) not a drug mafia ?
I challege you all MQM lover pls come to Keamari Jackson bazar , Charnal Road, Massan Road and ask any body what is this man.
Or pls go to Jackson Police station and ask his record, then you will know.
IF he was an ANP he was land/drug mafie but if he is inMQM THEN "ganga nahiay howin hain" ????????????????Sharm tum ko magar nahin aati.

Could you care to share a little background info on this guy Sartaja? Who he was and is there any article or post written about him if not what he has done that you know then it would be helpful.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Any comments ????(clap)

Any Proof?? Hahaha.How much Dumb you are..

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Any Proof?? Hahaha.How much Dumb you are..
Go to Jackson P.S and ask any policeman, go to Jackson Bazar, Massan Road , Charnal Road, Camela road, Khachi Para , Shereen Jinnah Colony, Tapu , Bhutta villege (these all are in Keamari area ) if you ask any child , they will tell you ,,,,,,,,What is the job of Sartaja ?

Yes I forget one thing more this man is more famous for his Oil stealing , he is the Gang leader of those who break pip line of the Oil terminal ..................Don,t be dump ...