Facebook Poll on 'Who will you be voting for next?'- (Final Result after 100k Votes)

Adeel

Founder
Facebook just added a new feature that allows users to create polls. I thought, I should give it a try and created one on Siasat.pk page.

Here are the results so far.

Here is the link to view it live: http://www.facebook.com/siasat.pk?sk=questions

6e0552660393c8a9d5245e9b7aa48899.png

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

Note: If you are on facebook, you can invite all your friends to participate in this poll.

This response is within an hour, InshAllah we'll have thousands by tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

LOL, Altaf and Sharif head to head.

23 people will vote for Zardari. That's a surprise

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i wish to vote but i had cut-off my self from kitaabchera(facebook) due islamic view issue on kitaabchera(facebook) ....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well my Dear Adeel, I am really impressed with this result on Facebook. What happened on Lahore and Islamabad streets on that day, when Imran Khan was really looking for the support of people, why that day people didn't show up in his support, Let me answer you, He made a blunder mistake by calling people on streets after three days of Raymond Davis's incident. People were burning on that day, when Raymond was released, people were out on the street all over the country, that was the right time, when Imran was suppose to lead them, but unfortunately whole country leadership including Imran Khan had let them down that day, and late is always for the looser. unfortunately from the public side now he is a looser. Public count him cricket legend and nothing more than that.

Imran's latest move with Altaf Hussain and possibily with Musharaf, shows his flexibility towards establishment with policy of compromise in politics.

We all know, he is very well known on internet, Facebook, twitter etc etc. but what is the reality, who is the voter. unfortunately he had no access to those who are real people, at least I understand the same, with what happened to these latest events.

So I believe going for these kind of polls, might bring more than 5 hundred thousand votes, but these are virtual, majority of them have no voting right being non resident or non eligibility due to their overseas stay.. So where this voting will actually lead. Its only a mirage or going after truck lights.

We need to accept this reality, that feudal system with support of establishment is so strong, that no can break their ironic jaws. and unfortunately, Imran Khan is one of the victim of that system.

Only short cut for Imran Khan, which I assume, he had already accepted, is to shake hand with establishment allies, like MQM, ANP, JI etc and form a coalition Government, so it will be same set up, with new face or new puppets.

I know my review will hurt my sweet friends, but trust me, today you guys will not buy my theory, but tomorrow this theory will help you to swallow the bitterest cruel reality of the century.

Adeel

Founder

I know my review will hurt my sweet friends, but trust me, today you guys will not buy my theory, but tomorrow this theory will help you to swallow the bitterest cruel reality of the century.

Not at all. Your sweet friend(s) just has a smirk on his face.

Time will tell ;)

Najam Sethi and Nusrat Javed have the same opinion :)

concern_paki

I love to vote as well for IK ...... though I boycott FB due to its policies against ISLAM and due to the fact they support Jewish power !!!!!!!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not at all. Your sweet friend(s) just has a smirk on his face.

Time will tell ;)

Najam Sethi and Nusrat Javed have the same opinion :)
:):):)

Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed etc etc were ever loyal to IK???????

I don't think so, time is changing, and truly time will bring the real face of every one.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

:):):)

Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed etc etc were ever loyal to IK???????

I don't think so, time is changing, and truly time will bring the real face of every one.

You are upset because Imran talked to another political party(mqm)?

You can not ignore the fact that there are people out there who truly support MQM. In a democratic system, you have to respect that. PTI engaging with other parties is a good thing.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

You can not ignore the fact that there are people out there who truly support MQM. In a democratic system, you have to respect that. PTI engaging with other parties is a good thing.

Ok, so what is the meaning of "CONTRADICTION", does it mean, that either now it is topi drama or before it was topi drama, in both case, either we were being made fools or now are being made fools..

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbasiali is currently looking for a new leader because he believes the only trait of a leader is his ability to bring out people on the streets. So whoever successfully brings out the most people in a rally, be it Zardari; Altaf; Musharraf; Shujaat, abbasiali will accept him as his leader.
The winner will most likely be Altaf because he is very 'persuasive' or Zardari because he can easily pay off thousands of people to come to a rally.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

abbasiali is currently looking for a new leader because he believes the only trait of a leader is his ability to bring out people on the streets. So whoever successfully brings out the most people in a rally, be it Zardari; Altaf; Musharraf; Shujaat, abbasiali will accept him as his leader.
The winner will most likely be Altaf because he is very 'persuasive' or Zardari because he can easily pay off thousands of people to come to a rally.
[hilar][hilar][hilar](clap)(clap)(clap) with due all respect to IK.

Nothing much more childish response could be recieved than this....hahahaha...I am amazed, nothing practicle, everything on assumption, I am wondering, why you guys have not labelled me as MQM, PML, ANP agent up till now.............What could we expect from a leader, whose followers couldn't behave professionally, they have no guts to remain on seriousness of subject.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Star Gazer

Adeel this is a good move and it is no surprise the result. Having said that I will advice caution because all that glitters is not gold. This massive response should be encouraging but do not take it as the final result.Politics is a messy game where people flip in an instant based on the flimsiest pretext.
Do keep us posted because I am one of those who do not use FB(Boothakitaab).

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

، لگتا ہے سارا غبار ایک ہی ساتھ نکل گیا، یا ابھی کچھ اور ووٹ پڑنے ھیں، ویسے اس الیکشن کے نتیجے سے ہوگا کیا ، اسٹبلشمنٹ اب سب باتوں کا خیال رکھے گی،سارے دوست اب ایک جگہ جمع ہو رہے ھیں، اور جو ان باتوں کا انکشاف کرتا ہے، وہ بھانڈ کہلاتا ہے، یہ پھر دشمن، حقیقت کا سامنا کرنے کے لیے کوئی بھی تیار نہیں ہے.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nothing much more childish response could be recieved than this....hahahaha...I am amazed, nothing practicle, everything on assumption, I am wondering, why you guys have not labelled me as MQM, PML, ANP agent up till now.............What could we expect from a leader, whose followers couldn't behave professionally, they have no guts to remain on seriousness of subject.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
Well after being serious with you for quite a while, i think you are far too hopeless and its no use arguing with you. Now you have started judging the leader by his followers, just like MQM and PML fans...
It was supposed to be a funny reply but i think your too depressed for that also and took it as a taunt.

Last edited:

mohsin g

Citizen
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - (Update: 2700 Votes are in)

if there will be an option "none of these" to main zroor apna opinion deta.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Very sad Abbasi sahib! Wo burger bachay jo "garmi mein kharab ho jatay hein" un ko tang kar kay enjoy kartay hein aap. Please have few candies in the pocket if you wanna see inqilaab in Pakistan. And remember do keep police away, if it cannot offer flowers to innocent inqlaabi chickens. ;)

Adeel

Founder
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 4700 Votes are in) Zardari doing quite well ;)

update added on first post.

Imran leading followed by MQM

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 4700 Votes are in) Zardari doing quite well ;)

Wow....... would have been nice to see a seprate option for Musharraf.

Star Gazer

، لگتا ہے سارا غبار ایک ہی ساتھ نکل گیا، یا ابھی کچھ اور ووٹ پڑنے ھیں، ویسے اس الیکشن کے نتیجے سے ہوگا کیا ، اسٹبلشمنٹ اب سب باتوں کا خیال رکھے گی،سارے دوست اب ایک جگہ جمع ہو رہے ھیں، اور جو ان باتوں کا انکشاف کرتا ہے، وہ بھانڈ کہلاتا ہے، یہ پھر دشمن، حقیقت کا سامنا کرنے کے لیے کوئی بھی تیار نہیں ہے.

I am getting a feeling here that you have something to say but are unable to say it in clear words, instead you are using vague language which does no good for any one including yourself. Please say it and get it out of your system, if you are right then you are right!