Facebook Poll on 'Who will you be voting for next?'- (Final Result after 100k Votes)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

I wish IK could have some political foresight to sense this hurdle when he was jumping up and down to get AH kicked out of the UK.... and I wish he could also have got some hindsight before developing ties with the "Shajr e Mamnoo'a"....

I wish you could have some reality check
IK doubled his support with his stance against Don of Karachi Mafia
for PTI supporters, NS, ANP, JUI, Zaradari and AH are evils in ascending order so don't expect miracles..

GeoG

Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

جب بھی آپ كے بچے پھنس جاتے ہیں آپ بیچ میں كود پڑتے ہیں۔۔۔

یہ حضرت تو بس ایک بچے کے پیچھے ہی پر گیے ہیں

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

I wish IK could have some political foresight to sense this hurdle when he was jumping up and down to get AH kicked out of the UK.... and I wish he could also have got some hindsight before developing ties with the "Shajr e Mamnoo'a"....

Well many of us do not support this move, for we think that it will juxtapose & bracket Imran with 'time-honored criminals'. And many of us still think that this folly will backlash. PML-N with no track record of target killings would have been a better choice, had there been a choice between the devil and the deep sea. But there is one major confounding factor and i.e. battle for Punjab, a throne that will pave the way for premiership. PML-N factor is enormous and significant, a major stumbling block for all others endeavoring to pursue their journey to Islamabad.

These artificial alliances are as loose and fragile as they come. There is no compromise on major issues with all sides well dug in. In their wars with Russians, Ottomans often made alliances with Britain - those 'unholy' alliances had no moral standing but prevented Russians from encroaching upon Turkish Empire while the Brits ensured their military prowess by attenuating their arch-rivals. Turks, on their part, didn't for once recognize the Brits as 'fellow believers'.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

یہ حضرت تو بس ایک بچے کے پیچھے ہی پر گیے ہیں
بچے ﺗﻮ ﻭﻩ ﮨﻴﮟ ﺟﻮ ایک ﻓﻮﻥ ﭘﻪ ﭘﺎﺭﭨﯽ ﭼﮬﻮﮌ ﮔﺌﮯ

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Just because you know you cant win against a powerful criminal doesnt mean you shouldnt even try.
IK did what was right, he tried his best to bring AH to justice. Its not over yet as there is still hope and IK is not one of those people who give up easily.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 8500 Votes are in)

I haven't gone through all the posts in the thread so I might be asking a repeat question, but: How credible are results on Facebook? I mean, most users are probably living abroad right now and don't really represent those living in Pakistan and who they would choose to vote for. Don't get me wrong, I'm an Imran Khan supporter as well (and I really really hope he doesn't disappoint otherwise I'll be heartbroken and hopeless) but just asking a valid question, do these results also represent people's views who currently reside in Pakistan?

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

I haven't gone through all the posts in the thread so I might be asking a repeat question, but: How credible are results on Facebook? I mean, most users are probably living abroad right now and don't really represent those living in Pakistan and who they would choose to vote for. Don't get me wrong, I'm an Imran Khan supporter as well (and I really really hope he doesn't disappoint otherwise I'll be heartbroken and hopeless) but just asking a valid question, do these results also represent people's views who currently reside in Pakistan?

Maryam,
It just represents people's faith in IK.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well many of us do not support this move, for we think that it will juxtapose & bracket Imran with 'time-honored criminals'. And many of us still think that this folly will backlash. PML-N with no track record of target killings would have been a better choice, had there been a choice between the devil and the deep sea. But there is one major confounding factor and i.e. battle for Punjab, a throne that will pave the way for premiership. PML-N factor is enormous and significant, a major stumbling block for all others endeavoring to pursue their journey to Islamabad.

These artificial alliances are as loose and fragile as they come. There is no compromise on major issues with all sides well dug in. In their wars with Russians, Ottomans often made alliances with Britain - those 'unholy' alliances had no moral standing but prevented Russians from encroaching upon Turkish Empire while the Brits ensured their military prowess by attenuating their arch-rivals. Turks, on their part, didn't for once recognize the Brits as 'fellow believers'.

With due respect Sir...

From another point of view...

What is the difference between Tomorrow's upcoming alliances of PTI and alliances like PIF, IJI ....they were all for "greater good" or "betterment of country"....I dare to ask what is the difference???

If others do it for greater good... it is wrong... If PTI does it/ will do it... it is right...

كیا اس میں كھلا تضاد نہیں؟؟

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just because you know you cant win against a powerful criminal doesnt mean you shouldnt even try.
IK did what was right, he tried his best to bring AH to justice. Its not over yet as there is still hope and IK is not one of those people who give up easily.

Lets see where it ends when it s over...

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan: 13511 votes (82.09%)
Altaf Hussain: 1106 votes (6.72%)
Nawaz Sharif: 855 votes (5.19%)
Asif Zardari: 221 votes (1.34%)
Sheikh Rasheed: 112 votes (0.68%)
Other: 652 votes (3.96%)

Total: 16457 votes

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

With due respect Sir...

From another point of view...

What is the difference between Tomorrow's upcoming alliances of PTI and alliances like PIF, IJI ....they were all for "greater good" or "betterment of country"....I dare to ask what is the difference???

If others do it for greater good... it is wrong... If PTI does it/ will do it... it is right...

كیا اس میں كھلا تضاد نہیں؟؟

میرے خیال میں سالک صاحب الائنس بنانے سے فرق نہیں پڑتا آئ جے آئ تو ایک قسم کے الائنس کی بات ہے کیا اسی آئ جے آئ کی حکومت میں ایم کیو ایم شامل نہیں رہی لیکن کیا وہ الائنس ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف ہونے والے پہلے آپریشن کو روک سکا بلکہ کہنے والے تو یہ بھی کہتے ہیں کہ وہ آپریشن بھی نواز شریف کی مرضی سے ہوا تھا -- اپنے مبینہ ١٥٠٠٠ لوگ مروا کے بھی ایم کیو ایم دوبارہ نون لیگ کے ساتھ بیٹھی تو نواز شریف نے پھر حکیم سعید والے کیس میں دھر لیا -- ایسے ہی معاملہ پیپلز پارٹی کے ساتھ چل رہا ہے اگر یہ لوگ خود مجرم ہو کے بھی ایم کیو ایم کو من مانیوں کی اجازت نہیں دیتے تو عمران سے کیسے امید رکھی جا سکتی ہے ؟

جہاں تک ایم کیو ایم کے معاملات ہیں تو وہ ابھی تک نواز شریف سے لگے زخم چاٹ رہی ہے اور عمران پہ مہربانیوں کی وجہ بھی سمجھ میں آتی ہے لیکن اس کا مطلب یہ ہرگز نہیں کہ انتخاب میں نواز شریف کے دوبارہ جیتنے کی صورت میں "وسیع تر ملکی مفاد" میں ایم کیو ایم دوبارہ نواز شریف کی جھولی میں نہ جاۓ -- اور نواز شریف بھی باوجود "اپر ہینڈ" کے ایم کیو ایم کو ضرور ساتھ ملاے گا ---- یہی پاکستان کی گندی سیاست ہے جس کو نا سیکھ کے عمران ناکام تھا اور اب اسے اسکے رموز سمجھ میں آنے لگے ہیں -- میری عمران کی حمایت کی وجہ اسکا نواز شریف سے بہتر ہونا اور فیوڈل نظام کے خلاف ہونا ہے ورنہ میرا تو سارا خاندان مسلم لیگی ہے کئی اب بھی نواز شریف کے جیالے ہیں اور اگر آپ کی منطق پہ میں چلوں تو نواز شریف نے بھی سڑکوں کا جال بچھایا جب پچھلی بار نواز شریف کی حکومت تھی اس وقت میں لاہور میں ایف ایس سی کر رہا تھا اور شہباز شریف بہت اچھے کام کروا رہا تھا ایٹمی دھماکوں کے باوجود موٹر ویز بھی بن رہیں تھیں اور گوادر پورٹ پر بھی کام چل رہا تھا --- تو پھر مجھے تو نواز شریف کے علاوہ کسی کو بھی ووٹ نہیں دینا چاہئیے؟؟؟؟ !!!!

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 18,362 Votes are in)

please check the first post for an update

Adeel

Founder
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 45,500 Votes are in)

Over 45,000 votes are in. Check the screen shot on the first post.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan belongs to 18 karoor .. Not 45000 peoples ...

Adeel

Founder

Do you know how surveys are done? Ofcourse these votes aren't the real thing but it gives you a general idea of what people are thinking.

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)

pata nahi aap loog survy main kiyoon jeete ho .. votes se door bagte ho .. election ho to bycot survey ho to we are no 1 kia baat hay

Do you know how surveys are done? Ofcourse these votes aren't the real thing but it gives you a general idea of what people are thinking.

Star Gazer

Yes of course... the trillionth... but only on the internet...and wouldnt affect the common man in the least....

If you remember You asked me why I am a die hard supporter of MQM... (personal communication)

I support them because I felt the difference in my life during the four years of MK...
Reduction in travel time 50% ... Imagine somebody driving 4-5 hours a day..
Reduction in jerks on the road: 90%
You can also assume that this was with some fuel and maintenance cost savings as well..

This effect was for everyone... regardless of name, age, gender, ethnicity or whatever...

and that was the positive change in the lives of the people of Karachi...

APologies that I came here late... as I am busy protesting against moderation policy on another thread... :D

If the internet polling is so ineffective then why are you here defending your AH all the time and other members using the internet to do their share of the propoganda?
Well I guess you are trying to minimize the success achieved by the Captain and the only reason mqm is doing its level best to get some sort of relationship with PTI and IK is because they have realised the power PTI/IK are about to show to the rest of the world IA.
mqm only talks to the party who is to come into power and that is a sign that your party has accepted the fate and preparing for it.
I hope PTI and IK will honor all their promises and bring AH to justice. I hope mqm will also show their love for the law as they claim, but it remains to be seen.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

It doesnt belong to 37 million fake voters either. Also remember that these are 45000 educated people, not those illiterate people who sell their votes for 100 rupees.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 52,533 Votes are in)

57988 votes (82%) for Imran Khan out of 70639 votes. (clap)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is the current telly Adeel?