Facebook Poll on 'Who will you be voting for next?'- (Final Result after 100k Votes)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 4700 Votes are in) Zardari doing quite well ;)

3700 votes for imran khan!!!!man!!!!:13:
tell me where these imran voters vanish on election days:(

online voting wont benefit imran or anyone even a bit.

also i think present rulers are doing quiet well!i mean they are doing quiet well for the agenda they were given by zionists....which is to break pakistan by 2015.

and in 2015 allaah naa karey if pakistan does break than you will again see rehman malik saying on media that taliban did it and alqaeda did it!than too this nation will not do accountability od this moron,remember one day rehman malik will be laughing like the cat who got the cream ,and that day will be crying day for patriotic pakistanis.ah.but who cares now,in persuit of "moderation this nation even tolerates this mossad agent rehman malik.
rehman malik recently claimed on media that the american priest terry johnes who burnt quran is a taliban!!!!tell me wont such funny lies make pakistan a laughing stock of the world!already world laughs at us....even jews dont lie so shamelessly,and trust me i have istened their speeches too.
anyway
my surprise knew no bounds when after pakistan lost (their semifinal to india last week ) a huge message started to circulate around lahore and islamabad...it said that "taliban have admitted responsibility for pakistans semi final defeat in mohaali india":13:
man what will be next!!!i guess taliban did japan tsunami and erathquake too!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

You are upset because Imran talked to another political party(mqm)?

You can not ignore the fact that there are people out there who truly support MQM. In a democratic system, you have to respect that. PTI engaging with other parties is a good thing.

Respect!!! They think the whole city is full of traitors and anybody who support MQM is either a traitor, or not in his senses... .. and they wont mind dropping a nuclear bomb on Karachi to raze it to the ground to uproot MQM....

That is the attitude I encounter here...

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook, massive response within an hour - 1800 votes so far (will keep udating)

Ok, so what is the meaning of "CONTRADICTION", does it mean, that either now it is topi drama or before it was topi drama, in both case, either we were being made fools or now are being made fools..
Ok seriously, there is NO contradiction. Talking with Altaf Hussain on issues like Pakistan's sovereignty doesnt mean all other things Imran Khan said about him have changed.
Similarly, sitting with Nawaz Sharif in APDM against Musharraf for democracy didnt mean Nawaz Sharif's corruption has been forgotten.
You can see Imran Khan's interview on News Beat 21st March where he clearly said that the case against Altaf in London is a seperate issue and the phone call was for the issue of Pakistan's sovereignty, there is absolutely no talk of an alliance with MQM and he didnt say i take all my words back which i said about Altaf.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar](clap)(clap)(clap) with due all respect to IK.

Nothing much more childish response could be recieved than this....hahahaha...I am amazed, nothing practicle, everything on assumption, I am wondering, why you guys have not labelled me as MQM, PML, ANP agent up till now.............What could we expect from a leader, whose followers couldn't behave professionally, they have no guts to remain on seriousness of subject.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

ابھی تو ابتدا ہے۔۔۔ آگے آگے دیكھیں۔۔۔

Ok, so what is the meaning of "CONTRADICTION", does it mean, that either now it is topi drama or before it was topi drama, in both case, either we were being made fools or now are being made fools..

Finally you have realized it Abbasi bhai...

I had always said to my PTI friends...
كہ ہاتھ ہولا ركھیں۔۔۔ خوامخواہ بعد میں شرمندگی ہوگی۔۔۔ مگر كوئی سنتا ہی نہیں تھا۔۔۔

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 4700 Votes are in) Zardari doing quite well ;)

update added on first post.

Imran leading followed by MQM

At least MQMs voters exist on the ground :D

and supporters come out whenever asked to... :)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

3700 votes for imran khan!!!!man!!!!:13:
tell me where these imran voters vanish on election days:(
The last elections PTI participated in were 9 years ago. These voters were not registered then (including me) but this time there are millions of new voters, most of them are 18-30 years of age. That is what will bring change in the next elections, also (hopefully) the 37 million fake voters will be removed so this will be another great change.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

At least MQMs voters exist on the ground :D

and supporters come out whenever asked to... :)
'Asked'? We all know how MQM 'asks' its supporters :)
Even so, PTI has done more successful jalsas on national level than MQM, recent examples are Lahore, Sawabi, Peshawar and Jhang. Pictures available here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065054&id=1606695968&l=967e1c5a70

MQM is only successful when it brings platoons of people from Karachi.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

'Asked'? We all know how MQM 'asks' its supporters :)

MQM is only successful when it brings platoons of people from Karachi.

Both of these are your assumptions.... and you can't produce anything to support these except Ummat BS...

And I dont have to agree with these :)

رہی بات جلسوں كی۔۔۔۔ تو اگر اتنے سال بعد بھی جلسوں میں لوگ نہیں آ سكتے تو آپ لوگوں كو اپنی سیاسی دكان بند كر كے كركٹ اكیڈمی كھول لینی چاہئے۔۔۔۔ كم از كم ہم كو اچھے وكٹ كیپر ہی مل جائنگے۔۔۔

Adeel

Founder
Re: I just started a Poll on facebook - (Update: 8500 Votes are in)

just added an update.
please check the first post

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

update added on first post.

Imran leading followed by MQM

(hmm)
Imran fell in the category of Altaf and Zardari. No. No.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am getting a feeling here that you have something to say but are unable to say it in clear words, instead you are using vague language which does no good for any one including yourself. Please say it and get it out of your system, if you are right then you are right!

Dear SG

You are so smart, you have read my mind, why don't you write every thing, which you have picked from my mind, be careful, its case sensitive and fragile too, you will probably get in busy in collecting all pieces in one, with tears in your eyes, rather than disclosing them.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

(hmm)
Imran fell in the category of Altaf and Zardari. No. No.

Unfortunately this is the reality, yessssssssssssssssssssss

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

just added an update.
please check the first post

When this poll will come to end, what will be the out come, will this poll bring any so called "INQILAAB"

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ok seriously, there is NO contradiction. Talking with Altaf Hussain on issues like Pakistan's sovereignty doesnt mean all other things Imran Khan said about him have changed.
Similarly, sitting with Nawaz Sharif in APDM against Musharraf for democracy didnt mean Nawaz Sharif's corruption has been forgotten.
You can see Imran Khan's interview on News Beat 21st March where he clearly said that the case against Altaf in London is a seperate issue and the phone call was for the issue of Pakistan's sovereignty, there is absolutely no talk of an alliance with MQM and he didnt say i take all my words back which i said about Altaf.

Ok, So once Imran Khan will become Prime Minister after support of MQM, then he will open all cases against Altaf Hussain? I think this is Contradiction, or if he turn down his cases against Altaf Hussain after coming into power, then probably that will be also Contradiction, My Dear Friend, first you need to decide, whether you would like to argue or simply face saving, so far, what ever you have tried to respond, it has not made any sense. I was simply backed IK because, he had only one stance, he had only one say, now he had changed, and come into compromise with those, whom we all know are the worst corrupt people in our system, so by meeting CH Shujaat, Altaf, Musharaf will not provide any escape to him by saying discussing with people only on national issues, very sorry, if these are the people left to discuss national issues, then it better to quit this dirty politics. Well my friend do open your heart and mind and look around with open eye, decide yourself, are you supporter of Pakistan and Pakistani or one individual.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

When this poll will come to end, what will be the out come, will this poll bring any so called "INQILAAB"

Yes of course... the trillionth... but only on the internet...and wouldnt affect the common man in the least....

If you remember You asked me why I am a die hard supporter of MQM... (personal communication)

I support them because I felt the difference in my life during the four years of MK...
Reduction in travel time 50% ... Imagine somebody driving 4-5 hours a day..
Reduction in jerks on the road: 90%
You can also assume that this was with some fuel and maintenance cost savings as well..

This effect was for everyone... regardless of name, age, gender, ethnicity or whatever...

and that was the positive change in the lives of the people of Karachi...

APologies that I came here late... as I am busy protesting against moderation policy on another thread... :D

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ok, So once Imran Khan will become Prime Minister after support of MQM, then he will open all cases against Altaf Hussain? I think this is Contradiction, or if he turn down his cases against Altaf Hussain after coming into power, then probably that will be also Contradiction, My Dear Friend, first you need to decide, whether you would like to argue or simply face saving, so far, what ever you have tried to respond, it has not made any sense. I was simply backed IK because, he had only one stance, he had only one say, now he had changed, and come into compromise with those, whom we all know are the worst corrupt people in our system, so by meeting CH Shujaat, Altaf, Musharaf will not provide any escape to him by saying discussing with people only on national issues, very sorry, if these are the people left to discuss national issues, then it better to quit this dirty politics. Well my friend do open your heart and mind and look around with open eye, decide yourself, are you supporter of Pakistan and Pakistani or one individual.

Chor Do Bhai Bacchay Ko,
Peechay Hi Par Gayay Ho,
Munnay Ki Kia Ab Jan Lo Gay.

Your sarcasm is so evident these days in each and every post but we are in the middle of an innings, doing Tuk Tuk, no singles coming, spectators shouting, even supporters worried that we are going to lose the match but Captain knows best, he has crossed the lines honorably and will do in future and you will be saying I never doubted his ability.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Chor Do Bhai Bacchay Ko,
Peechay Hi Par Gayay Ho,
Munnay Ki Kia Ab Jan Lo Gay.

Your sarcasm is so evident these days in each and every post but we are in the middle of an innings, doing Tuk Tuk, no singles coming, spectators shouting, even supporters worried that we are going to lose the match but Captain knows best, he has crossed the lines honorably and will do in future and you will be saying I never doubted his ability.

جب بھی آپ كے بچے پھنس جاتے ہیں آپ بیچ میں كود پڑتے ہیں۔۔۔

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is no case to open against Altaf, as the case is already OPEN in London and the only thing that will change when PTI comes in government is that Scotland Yard will be allowed to come in Pakistan for investigation and hopefully the witnesses will have the courage to give their testimony in court when they are given proper security.
My eyes are open and i support the one individual who is honest and sincere to Pakistan, not his own bank accounts or personal interests. As long as he remains sincere with Pakistan, I am with him no matter how many people are against him.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

There is no case to open against Altaf, as the case is already OPEN in London and the only thing that will change when PTI comes in government is that Scotland Yard will be allowed to come in Pakistan for investigation and hopefully the witnesses will have the courage to give their testimony in court when they are given proper security.
My eyes are open and i support the one individual who is honest and sincere to Pakistan, not his own bank accounts or personal interests. As long as he remains sincere with Pakistan, I am with him no matter how many people are against him.

I wish IK could have some political foresight to sense this hurdle when he was jumping up and down to get AH kicked out of the UK.... and I wish he could also have got some hindsight before developing ties with the "Shajr e Mamnoo'a"....

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK + Musharraf

kick out gunja gang
kick out zardari gang
kick out altaf gang
kick out fazlu gang
kick out mullah gang
kick out asfandyar gang

and the country will get a deserving educated and patriot leadership.