End Game

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Relax! Nothing like it will ever happen as Allah is always in control! The Zionists think they're winning but their days are numbered, inshallah! By Allah's permission all world problem's will soon be solved...no innocent will die and no one will go hungry anywhere!

The Holy Qur'an talks of "a new dawn after great hardship" that is near, inshallah....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: End Game - Alex Jones

Alex Jones & Zaid Hamid, both were supposed to be brothers.... but fate :(

But both became nightmare for Zionists and their stooges.:)
[MENTION=17022]SaadKnight[/MENTION];)

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

@SaadKnight;)

The most important thing for me is the origins of eugenics, Germany . I have studied history and what I have come to summarize is that all the satanic and ibleesi acts and secret organizations have origins in Germany. Try searching about that georgia guidestones on the interne t and you will find quite interesting results. Start from the wikipedia's page.

Wadaich

The most important thing for me is the origins of eugenics, Germany . I have studied history and what I have come to summarize is that all the satanic and ibleesi acts and secret organizations have origins in Germany. Try searching about that georgia guidestones on the interne t and you will find quite interesting results. Start from the wikipedia's page.

Please post some links which U feel are most important in this respect... ... ...It would be a great favour.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

u r genius ;)
Germany originated from ' germs '.

I never feel like they r over genius species, inspite of the fact that they r still leading the world of technology
I think its their management, we can do that also but ..... :(all u know..ab to railway bhi bilor dikar gia

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

how can be alex jones equal to zaid hamid ?
no way

zaid hamid holds the rank of "sahabi" one of the 30 dajjals & he is master of copy paste .. poor alex dont posses these qualities, every time that poor alex has to research hard for every single topic

@SaadKnight;)

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)

ZAhid Hamid bhai kia haal hai app ka...or zahid hamid kahan hota hai...zahid hamid kia karta hai....suna hai zahid hamid baton ka commando hai...kia yeh khula tezaad nai;)

Yar please do not start a Zaid Hamid war on my thread.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

ZAhid Hamid bhai kia haal hai app ka...or zahid hamid kahan hota hai...zahid hamid kia karta hai....suna hai zahid hamid baton ka commando hai...kia yeh khula tezaad nai;)

Kindly, don't think me as one of Zaid Hamid supporter.

Wadaich

That's what im saying dude.... in dreams only...

Similarly it is a wet dream for followers of Jones Hamid Brothers.....

Zaid Hamid is riding the nerves of the stooges.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Last edited:

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get-A-Grip-The-Zionist-Agenda-Is-Real.jpg