Dr. Shahid Masood's take on Aamir Liaqat issue

Adeel

Founder
He asked his viewers on his facebook page a couple of days ago, what is their take on Aamir Liaqat issue and about 99% comments were against Mr Liaqat. Today he responded with the following...

I have worked Both in GEO and ARY and Also as a collegue of dr amir liaqat. In fact in dubai studios of GEO, other then regular news bulletins...THREE SHOWS WERE TELECASTED FOR YEARS. MINE(MEREY MUTABIQ,NADIA KHAN SHOW,and Amir Liaqat sb's AALIM ONLINE( FROM SAME STUDIOS IN DUBAI MEDIA CITY).I have watched the leaked video, and read each comment posted on my page. I know a lot* to share and May be the exact story.*But*any words from me*at this moment ...will start a new controversy...!!! its not a matter of me being afraid of talking about so called BILLIONARE MEDIA MOGHULS....OR A PERSON...!!its the time(as my comment at this moment may be taken as verdict or FATWA in this case)....lets say next week...I'll come back on this with my take....( i am not only*surprised*but happy to see*after reading comments ,how intelligent viewers,all of*u! ),,(in the mean time....message for a very popular female morning show host,who is away from screens for a year now...and now finalising deal with another re-launch,...lady!!!u never listened to my advice ever!!!!*)....lol...nxt week...inshAllah..

http://www.facebook.com/dr.shahidmasood

Last edited by a moderator:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Dr Shahid Masood's take on Aamir Liaqat issue

Wait till next week, what is his take on this issue?

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)

[h=6]So, NADIA KHAN is next after Aamir Liaqat ? :=D :chilli:[/h][h=6]:chilli:[/h] [h=6]:chilli:[/h] [h=6]:chilli:[/h] [h=6]:chilli:[/h] [h=6][/h]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is your take guys/gals????

To me, he is saying...all his audience are spot on!!!

Pretty obvious actually :)
There is no doubt about it. If Dr. Shahid thought all the comments were wrong, he would have given his views now to defend Amir Liaqat but he seems happy with the out come.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

What is your take guys/gals????

To me, he is saying...all his audience are spot on!!!

Pretty obvious actually :)
they are on the same boat. All of them combined. So no matter wht he says..... he is Amir Liaquats rival. Please dont hold him in ur good books. U will be dissapointed.

Nadia Khan....and the ladies bandwagon of hosts...... disgusting

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

they are on the same boat. All of them combined. So no matter wht he says..... he is Amir Liaquats rival. Please dont hold him in ur good books. U will be dissapointed.

Nadia Khan....and the ladies bandwagon of hosts...... disgusting

How is he Aamir's Rival. They do completly different kinds of programs.

Dr. Shahid is someone, I and majority trust 110%!

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

go search up through 2007 an on.. U will discover.

LOL yes, ur dr shahid masood is "someone", so is somebody else's Amir Liaquat "someone"....

good for u and the rest of the 110 % followers of SM and AL ...

ur entitled to ur opinion, as I am to mine.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

He asked his viewers on his facebook page a couple of days ago, what is their take on Aamir Liaqat issue and about 99% comments were against Mr Liaqat. Today he responded with the following...[/QUOTE

.*But*any words from me*at this moment ...will start a new controversy...!!! its not a matter of me being afraid of talking about so called BILLIONARE MEDIA MOGHULS....OR A PERSON...

may be he revel some kind of black mailing by BILLIONARE MEDIA MOGHULS....OR A PERSON... but he is agree that Amir video is true

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dr Shahid Masood ney b tu jhot bola tha k "main ar Habees Dr Ishrat ul Ibad aik sath medical college main they, but Kamran Khan ney "Mery Mutabiq" khatam hony k baad Dr Shahid ko jhota sabit kiya ya koshish ki,so plz

Dr Shahid g phly apna saab ktaab v dawoo, Zardari ki trha idher udher na ghumay

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think he is implying answer in the line where he says
" i am not only*surprised*but happy to see*after reading comments ,how intelligent viewers,all of*u!"

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

He asked his viewers on his facebook page a couple of days ago, what is their take on Aamir Liaqat issue and about 99% comments were against Mr Liaqat. Today he responded with the following...

reference plz.......................

Narcissist

Banned
لو بھائیو! جوتوں میں دال بٹنے کا وقت آیا چاہتا ہے۔ اب سر بازار گندے پوتھٹروں کی دھلائی ہو گی۔
میڈیا کی عجب غضب کی ہستیوں کی نامراد 'آف دی ریکارڈ' فلموں کی تشہیر ہو گی۔ سب ہوشیار، خبردار، سب چست ہو کر بیٹھ جاو۔ اب آئے گا مزا۔
ڈاکڑ شاہد مسعود کو چاہیے کہ کامران شاہد کی طرح سیالکوٹ والے سانحے، وینا ملک اور جعلی پیر کے سبق آموز کارناموں والی تنازعوں میں لپٹی ویڈیو کی طرح کی کوئی 'کڑک دار' سنسنی خیز ویڈیو لانچ کرئے تو تب مانیں۔
سنا تھا ایجنسیوں کے بگل بچے زید حامد کی یوسف نامی آدمی سے تعلق کی جو ریکارڈنگ آئی تھی، اسی قسم کی کوئی ریکارڈنگ ایاز میر کے عقائد پر مبنی بھی گردش میں رہی ہے۔ اگر کسی کی کولیکشن میں ایسا کوئی مواد میسر ہے تو بھائیو آپ کو دعوت عام ہے۔ کہ ، پکڑ لو بلا اور لگا دو چھکا۔

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
YA MAIRAY MOLA ye kaisey zamana agiya hai sach or jhoot dost or dushman ka be patha na chalay paisa kamanay kaliye log kya kya dramay karnay lagay hain.(cry)

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

are u mad 110%
how some one forget his role he played for zardari when zardari want to get rid from musharraf and after that zardar reward him with ptv chirmanship.dont forget his all lies in jawabday