Country in a Dark Street, what choices Pakistanis supporting PTI have

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Please be civil in response and give answers after good amount of reflection and lets think from first principles.

Imran khan rose to the power with some good assistance from establishment but his struggle was self started and supported for 20 years. Now after Bajwa threw him under the BUS, we are in a clash of emotions and hate on both sides. Military generals have the muscle and state power to keep crushing PTI and making sure IK never sees the light of the day. Nawaz and PDM fits the bill to replace PTI and give generals a cover from which to rule. Now suppose Nawaz Becomes PM, elections as we all know and admit will be engineered to achieve this result. The Question is what will the millions of PTI supporters do ?

1 ) The supporters accept the history as we saw with PPP. Same thing will happen to PTI and it will remain in the shadows for a long time, maybe after 10 years when space will be given, it will re-emerge.

2) No, this is a different age, this is social media and information age, PTI will be forever in social media and information space. It will remain a dominant idea in minds of Pakistanis, even after Nawaz and PDM rules for 5 years. If Nawaz, PDM makes some mistake, PTI will be back in power with a bang.

3) These supporters in an elections will get a chance to regroup with new valor and enthusiasm and shake up the powers that be. A complete black swan event will happen and history will be changed.

4) There will be agitation in and around the elections. Few supporters will go to jail and things will settle down and we are back to point no 1.

5) PTI is not a party, It was just IK supporters, if imran khan disappears into the backlog history so will its supporters and Pakistan will be back to Pre-2013 era.

What do you think, I see these options and i am going for point # 2 . Also in your answers if you could also add economy, security and international situation in perspective it would be more interesting.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
I think it will be modified version of point 2.
I think, despite their best effort, PTI will clean sweep. Its not possible to rig election on a big scale without making whole voting process a joke where there will be videos of large scale, openly stuffing ballot boxes with fake votes.

The question is how would military establishment react to it. Because a lot of people are waiting for election and there is a lot anger, pressure cooked, ready to explode, I don't think Generals will have much option and they will be pushed into corner, unfortunately, the way they have acted , there are not many options for themselves and they might do, "what they do best" use of excessive force which will result in more loss of life.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
I think it will be modified version of point 2.
I think, despite their best effort, PTI will clean sweep. Its not possible to rig election on a big scale without making whole voting process a joke where there will be videos of large scale, openly stuffing ballot boxes with fake votes.

The question is how would military establishment react to it. Because a lot of people are waiting for election and there is a lot anger, pressure cooked, ready to explode, I don't think Generals will have much option and they will be pushed into corner, unfortunately, the way they have acted , there are not many options for themselves and they might do, "what they do best" use of excessive force which will result in more loss of life.
Seems reasonable.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
commander inchief nawaz ram lal n general rani maryam nawaz ka apne IG punjab asim munir chusky ko hokom diya gaya hai ke jabtak khan ka pata saf na kiya, tabtak awam ko elections ke bajaye lollipop diya jaye 🤣 🤣

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
The unique factor this time is, people are fully aware of the (negative).role of Army.
There are a lot of emotions this time. Love/respect for Imran Khan because of what has gone through in last 2 years.
Hate for sharifs because the way they have acted as if everyone is dumb, their role in Arshad sharif murder. Mariam Nawaz superior arrogance, all have contributed to hate against them.

Feeling of being lied to and deceived by the institution that everyone loved in Pakistan. The realization that they are responsible for death of many civilians.

As we know emotions, particularly, negative emotions of hate and fear makes person react more. That's why , election, this time will be unique in the history of Pakistan.

patwari_sab

The unique factor this time is, people are fully aware of the (negative).role of Army.
There are a lot of emotions this time. Love/respect for Imran Khan because of what has gone through in last 2 years.
Hate for sharifs because the way they have acted as if everyone is dumb, their role in Arshad sharif murder. Mariam Nawaz superior arrogance, all have contributed to hate against them.

Feeling of being lied to and deceived by the institution that everyone loved in Pakistan. The realization that they are responsible for death of many civilians.

As we know emotions, particularly, negative emotions of hate and fear makes person react more. That's why , election, this time will be unique in the history of Pakistan.
rogue army nam hi kafi hai 😁

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please be civil in response and give answers after good amount of reflection and lets think from first principles.

Imran khan rose to the power with some good assistance from establishment but his struggle was self started and supported for 20 years. Now after Bajwa threw him under the BUS, we are in a clash of emotions and hate on both sides. Military generals have the muscle and state power to keep crushing PTI and making sure IK never sees the light of the day. Nawaz and PDM fits the bill to replace PTI and give generals a cover from which to rule. Now suppose Nawaz Becomes PM, elections as we all know and admit will be engineered to achieve this result. The Question is what will the millions of PTI supporters do ?

1 ) The supporters accept the history as we saw with PPP. Same thing will happen to PTI and it will remain in the shadows for a long time, maybe after 10 years when space will be given, it will re-emerge.

2) No, this is a different age, this is social media and information age, PTI will be forever in social media and information space. It will remain a dominant idea in minds of Pakistanis, even after Nawaz and PDM rules for 5 years. If Nawaz, PDM makes some mistake, PTI will be back in power with a bang.

3) These supporters in an elections will get a chance to regroup with new valor and enthusiasm and shake up the powers that be. A complete black swan event will happen and history will be changed.

4) There will be agitation in and around the elections. Few supporters will go to jail and things will settle down and we are back to point no 1.

5) PTI is not a party, It was just IK supporters, if imran khan disappears into the backlog history so will its supporters and Pakistan will be back to Pre-2013 era.

What do you think, I see these options and i am going for point # 2 . Also in your answers if you could also add economy, security and international situation in perspective it would be more interesting.
with the reference of option 2, PTI should open their own TV channel and this will be launch from europe or middle east, I am pretty much sure in present situation majority is the followers of PTI and they will reject immediately other puppet channel and zameer faroosh anchors or journalist, in result PTI will get strong platform to pass there message to public, documentary wise, and those families who faced torture from riasat and they left country.............that is the only way to show and play there best card to realise outside world what's going on in this country, show all video clips in which truthful anchors, people are kidnapping in official vehicles in the night and day time.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

What examples in history have a similar situation ? American Civil war 😛

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
jab ek general ki qualification FA ho, to os se ap kiya expect kr sakte hein 🤣 🤣
commander inchief nawaz ram lal n general rani maryam nawaz ka apne IG punjab asim munir chusky ko hokom diya gaya hai ke jabtak khan ka pata saf na kiya, tabtak awam ko elections ke bajaye lollipop diya jaye 🤣 🤣
I don't think they can push election any further than Feb because of economical condition and next IMF deal that ha to be in place by the end of march.

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
What examples in history have a similar situation ? American Civil war 😛
Not really, American civil war was different, the close example I can see is election in south Africa in the early 90s.
Similarties are, elite minority in power vs poor opressed majority. but they had some kind of agreement before election on how to deal with past incidents.

patwari_sab

I don't think they can push election any further than Feb because of economical condition and next IMF deal that ha to be in place by the end of march.
apki bat teek hai lekin duffers apni survival ki jang lar rahe hein.. jang me sab jaiz hai, koch bi ho sakta hai. is mulk ki history me peli bar duffers ko tough time mila hai 😂

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)

Some people meaning with spiritual leanings have suggested that we are going for a big disaster and punishment in April 2024 , i wonder what could be it other then chaos and innocents dying on streets.

patwari_sab

Some people meaning with spiritual leanings have suggested that we are going for a big disaster and punishment in April 2024 , i wonder what could be it other then chaos and innocents dying on streets.
yeh imperial powers ki fouj hai. inka is mulk ke awam se na koyi lena or na dena 😁

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
apki bat teek hai lekin duffers apni survival ki jang lar rahe hein.. jang me sab jaiz hai, koch bi ho sakta hai. is mulk ki history me peli bar duffers ko tough time mila hai 😂
They are stuck between a rock and a hard place, without an IMF agreement, there will be chaos on the street.

The powers that supported them in the past, (Joe Biden & other EU political parties in gov) are themselves getting weak because of the Ukraine conflict, which they are losing and things are getting desperate for Ukraine. Israel and Hamas war has shifted public opinion against them.
So they would not have any support from outside /inside Pakistan. It will be interesting to see how these events turn out.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

The Jurnails are stuck between a rock and a hard place, to get further bheek from IMF they have to hold elections that on the face look credible and are acceptable, because they can't be seen backing any puppet regime in the worlds eyes.

So out of the 5 predictions Khan made earlier this year No5 will also come true that he will sweep the elections.

Somethings even jurnails can't do and escape from. After Zia and according to Hameed Guls own words they tried everything to keep Benazir out because they were shitting in their pants that if Benazir came into power she would take revenge for her fathers murder by them and string them all by their necks. But she proved to be like any other corrupt politician and a made a deal with them instead after she won the elections.

UNFORTUNATELY knowing Khan and his love for his country and countrymen, he will also not do anything against them for the sake of the country because once again he will be tasked will pulling the country out of the jaws of death.

BUT I think this time there will be IMMENSE PRESSURE from the public to put a reign on these jurnails and their influence, so whether he likes it or not he will have to do something about this too.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
The Jurnails are stuck between a rock and a hard place, to get further bheek from IMF they have to hold elections that on the face look credible and are acceptable, because they can't be seen backing any puppet regime in the worlds eyes.

So out of the 5 predictions Khan made earlier this year No5 will also come true that he will sweep the elections.

Somethings even jurnails can't do and escape from. After Zia and according to Hameed Guls own words they tried everything to keep Benazir out because they were shitting in their pants that if Benazir came into power she would take revenge for her fathers murder by them and string them all by their necks. But she proved to be like any other corrupt politician and a made a deal with them instead after she won the elections.

UNFORTUNATELY knowing Khan and his love for his country and countrymen, he will also not do anything against them for the sake of the country because once again he will be tasked will pulling the country out of the jaws of death.

BUT I think this time there will be IMMENSE PRESSURE from the public to put a reign on these jurnails and their influence, so whether he likes it or not he will have to do something about this too.

I hope and know that he will forgive them, apart from those who brutally killed Arshad Shareef and others.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I hope he forgives other then those who brutally killed Arshad Shareef and others.
Hard to do, because they are also the same people who are behind everything else. And also no real hard evidence exist and you know Khan he will not do anything outside the law.

KhanWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
Hard to do, because they are also the same people who are behind everything else. And also no real hard evidence exist and you know Khan he will not do anything outside the law.
When state with all the might do a genuine effort, the truth will come out.