Country in a Dark Street, what choices Pakistanis supporting PTI have

Noworriesbehappy

Councller (250+ posts)
The Jurnails are stuck between a rock and a hard place, to get further bheek from IMF they have to hold elections that on the face look credible and are acceptable, because they can't be seen backing any puppet regime in the worlds eyes.

So out of the 5 predictions Khan made earlier this year No5 will also come true that he will sweep the elections.

Somethings even jurnails can't do and escape from. After Zia and according to Hameed Guls own words they tried everything to keep Benazir out because they were shitting in their pants that if Benazir came into power she would take revenge for her fathers murder by them and string them all by their necks. But she proved to be like any other corrupt politician and a made a deal with them instead after she won the elections.

UNFORTUNATELY knowing Khan and his love for his country and countrymen, he will also not do anything against them for the sake of the country because once again he will be tasked will pulling the country out of the jaws of death.

BUT I think this time there will be IMMENSE PRESSURE from the public to put a reign on these jurnails and their influence, so whether he likes it or not he will have to do something about this too.
Yes, That is a must if Pakistan wants to progress economically.

If you compare the budget of any Western country with Pakistan, their spending on defense is only 2%of budget while we spend 20% officially, but in reality, it could be a lot more if you consider the damage done to Pakistan's economy in promoting smuggling, the economic cost of fake terrorist attacks and subsidy given to army's business empire.

The big spending of budget in Western countries consists of
education, Health, social welfare, and law/judiciary. (90% of budget is for these 4 )

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
INSH ALLAH , hard evidence will also come, just wait , all the parrots will talk when the dust settles.
Thats not considered hard evidence, plus the murder took place in another extremely corrupt country so sad to say it I don't see anything happening.

But I hope you are right and something does happen, but also don't expect any justice from this system.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, That is a must if Pakistan wants to progress economically.

If you compare the budget of any Western country with Pakistan, their spending on defense is only 2%of budget while we spend 20% officially, but in reality, it could be a lot more if you consider the damage done to Pakistan's economy in promoting smuggling, the economic cost of fake terrorist attacks and subsidy given to army's business empire.

The big spending of budget in Western countries consists of
education, Health, social welfare, and law/judiciary. (90% of budget is for these 4 )
I think cutting the so called "defense" budget would be the very least anyone can do to reign in these wild animals.

I dunno the legal in and outs but I would also disband the ISI, and get revoke of all privilege's, shaskas and plots for everyone, (and if anyone has more than one plot, that also gets confiscated), like every other country you get only your pension after retirement. And while serving even as a 4 star general you don't live like a defacto King. No naukar chakar VIP protocol, drivers, luxury SUV's. Also the ability to try them in civilian courts. No more land grabs for DHA's. Take over all fauji owned businesses. Train and create a special border patrol and remove all fojis from border check points on the western front of Iran and Afghanistan. Also do a deep financial background check of everybody above the rank of Major. And if anybody cannot explain their wealth or their close family, then with a minimum of 12 months prisons and all assets and bank accounts also confiscated.

Same for all judges too. Police everyone above the rank SHO and all bureaucrats above a certain grade get transferred to another province for a minimum of 5 years. KPK goes to Sindh, Punjab goes to Baluchistan and vice versa. If you don't like, quit without any benefits and pension