Congratulations Pakistan!! - Pukaar Reaches 100 Crore

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an unfortunate country is this. Allah has blessed it with people like Imran Khan, A.Q Khan, Sattar Edhi and others, but the people are still suffering.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MashaAllah

Absolutely right track
Make Houses for People
Lets help them to get their Lives Back.
You can specify in your donation that you would like to sponsor a house, only $1500 aprx.
It will give you great pleasure and peace of mind that through you Allah has given someone shelter for life through you.
The family will pray for your forever, do it even you have to stretch a little bit.

Last edited:

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik imran sub ppp aur pml (q)(n)aur etc choroon per bhari............roz roz maawan imran nai jam di aan........

what a nation we are.oh GOD bless this nation.oh Allah give us a leader.we just need a leader who lead us and become a prime minister of the country.Imran khan has all the qualities which should be in a leader.oh people just wake up because ALLAH wont give u chance again.this is the time we should unite as a nation and do something for the betterment of the country.God bless my sweet country pakistan and imran khan and whole pakistani nation.EID MUBARAK TO EVERY ONE.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mubashar Luqman, Are you watching this???

Mubashar tum ney apni credibility kharab kar li thore sey paisoon ki khatir.

Imran, You are the only true son of this dharti

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
:pakistan-flag-wavin

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
I have asked so may times to PTI workers. I am asking again where is 400 trucks ? Imran Khan were supposed to deliver to flood reilf people. Can anybody show me any video or pictures of 400 truck. If not he will be consider as corrupt as Nawaz shareff.

PTI wallon ki bolti band hogi.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mubashar Luqman, Are you watching this???

Mubashar tum ney apni credibility kharab kar li thore sey paisoon ki khatir.

Imran, You are the only true son of this dharti
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)
:pakistan-flag-wavin

I do hope some TV network can play video response by Nadeem, like it has been played on this forum

People trust IK and most of us have blind faith in him and we do not think twice before parting with our hard earned money becasue it is IK head of the Charity.

Video made by LickMan and played on a major network has put questions in some peoples minds and these need to be addressed by Khan Sahib himself.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Masha allah

سبحاناللہ و الحمد للّہٰ و الله اکبر

الله اس پیسے کو حاکموں کی نظر بد سے بچاے - امین

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMRAN, IT IS YOUR QUALITY THAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO YOU. PLEASE PONDER AT THE CIRCUMSTANCES/REASONS WHY YOU ARE
NOT GAINING GROUND IN ELECTIONS. HIT AT ITS ROOT CAUSE AND STRUGGLE AGAINST THOSE ILLS WHICH ARE INHERITED IN OUR
ELECTIONS SYSTEM, ONLY THEN YOU CAN SUCCEED, otherwise it is always going to be among Dastis, Niazis, Choundahries, PPP, and all others.
You have to grasp the basic unknown reasons in our election system.
ANYHOW, HERE IS WHAT I THINK FOR YOU:

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir imran Khan you are Great Mashallah. We are all Proud of you.

May Allah give you Healthy wealthy life Ameen

Allah Imran Khan ko Nazray badh say baachay Ameen

Pakistani Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad (jhanda)(jhanda)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have asked so may times to PTI workers. I am asking again where is 400 trucks ? Imran Khan were supposed to deliver to flood reilf people. Can anybody show me any video or pictures of 400 truck. If not he will be consider as corrupt as Nawaz shareff.

Do you need share from those 400 trucks?

Sab log MQM walon ki tarha nahi hotay. MQM walay to quran bhi parhtay hain to uss ki videos aur pictures post kar detay hain.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Compaq,

The way Mubashir Luqman loose his face and credibility, soon you will also not find any place to hide, this storm has started now and it will take away every dirt from Pakistan. Insha Allah

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
ڈیڑھ سوسے زائد ٹرک تو پہلی کھیپ میں خیبر پختنخواہ کے مختلف علاقوں میں گئے...پھر عمران خان خود ٹرکوں کا ایک قافلہ جنوبی پنجاب لے کر گئے...اور اسکے علاوہ یہ سلسلہ رکا نہیں ہے...بلکہ جیسے جیسے ٹرک کا سامان آتا جا رہا ہے اسی طرح ڈلیور ہوتا جارہا ہے...بلوچستان میں ٹرکوں کی جگہ پاکستان آرمی سے درخواست کی گئی اور ماشاءاللہ تین سی.ون تھرٹی طیاروں سے بھرا ہواسامان بلوچستان بھجوایا گیا...اور یہ سلسلہ ابھی رکا نہیں ہے....شائد آپ کو چار سو ٹرکوں کااس لئے پتہ نہیں چل سکا کہ زیادہ تر ٹرکوں کی روانگی میں فوٹو سیشن نہیں تھا...اور جو جہاز کے ذریعے سامان بھجوا گیا اس کی تو کسی کو خبر بھی نہیں ہے
یہی فرق ہے فوٹو سیشن کا کہ چھوٹے کام کو بڑا اور بڑا کام کو اگنور کر نے کی کوشش کرتا ہے...اور آپ جیسے عقل کے اندھوں کونام نہاد فوٹو سیشن ہی مطمئن کر دیتا ہے. اللہ آپ کو عقل و شعور دے...
اٰ مین

Last edited:

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Do you need share from those 400 trucks?

Sab log MQM walon ki tarha nahi hotay. MQM walay to quran bhi parhtay hain to uss ki videos aur pictures post kar detay hain.

Logoon ko pata chale ky us paisa kidhar lag ra hy , Imran Khan lodoon ky five star hotel main seminar ki picture tu foran laga dete hain. es ka matalb ye jhot bol ra hy sara paisa es ki jaib main laga chal gia.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai compaq

ye koi bhatta thori he jis ka hisab kitab nahii he....boht sare professionals involve hein Shaukat Khanum ki misal aap k samne he....bhaii logon bare ho jao Hassad ki aag se niklo...aur sath do Imran khan ka.