Can anyone help me with data recovery?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
cant download from torrent, its illegal here
Which country do you reside. If you are living in Germany you are quite right. Use a VPN and you will be safe. If you have some money buy one month of subscription it is around 10 euro for a reputable VPN. Torguard or protonmail are the best in my opinion. They will hide your IP and delete your access in 24 hours

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
تو پھر ایک اور ڈسک لے آئیں اور اس ڈسک کو نکال کر اس ڈسک کو لگائیں۔ اس میں آپریٹنگ سسٹم انسٹال کرنے کے بعد اور ڈیٹا ریکوری سوفٹ وئیر انسٹال کرنے کے بعد پہلے والی ڈسک کو سیکنڈری ڈسک کے طور پر لگا کر ڈیٹا ریکور کر لیں۔ جو ڈیٹا آپ کا یوزر فولڈرز میں ہے وہ تو ریکور نہیں ہوگا پر ڈسک ڈی میں موجود ہر چیز ریکور ہو جائے گی بشرطیکہ آپ کے آئی بی ایم نے ہارڈ فارمیٹ نہ کیا ہوا ہو تو۔
That is the best method to do it. Try to minimize activity on this disk.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is the best method to do it. Try to minimize activity on this disk.
یا پھر پیج میموری والے آپشن کو ڈرائیو ڈی میں کلوز کرنے کا بولیں بھائی صاحب کو۔ میری اردو ان کو سمجھ نہیں آئے گی۔

Bilalbhatti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear last week I recover my lost data in hard drive which was badly corrupted. It took 5000 and all my PhD data was recovered.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can anyone help me with the data recovery softwares? i have lost my complete partition in D while installing IBM SPSS, there were all my life documents and i dont have any backup for them. If anyone can help, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
how could you lose your partition?