Ban on US citizen on entering Peshawar without permission helped reduce the terrorism.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101306971-1.gif

1b04459737a158869cf94d5e081ecfac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
then must try in all over country...............and we become good result...............AASTEEN KE SAANP................

anyie1

it has become very clear that these so called USA diplomats are involved in all the troubles happening all over the country. they should be restricted and monitored all the times.

Hatham

Banned
exactly right! thats what i was wondering... ameriCunts are creating controlled chaos in pAKISTAN to show its unsafe for nuclear assets

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I always say that USA is a country that is too dangerous and pakistan has to be very very careful about them, they as a country are friend of no one except themselves.

Regards

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We should also try the same formula in Karachi as well, and I hope the current blood shed in Karachi shall be reduced to lower than 40% as their local operators like MQM, ANP, Sunni Tehreek, TTP shall lose their father figure. And on their own risk and money they shall not be able to play havoc with the lives of Innocent citizens of Karachi.

[MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION],[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION],@GeoG, [MENTION=18476]maksyed[/MENTION],[MENTION=22051]jennyrock42[/MENTION],[MENTION=18262]anyie1[/MENTION],[MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION], @Raaz, [MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION=9322]aqeel813[/MENTION]

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
We should also try the same formula in Karachi as well, and I hope the current blood shed in Karachi shall be reduced to lower than 40% as their local operators like MQM, ANP, Sunni Tehreek, TTP shall lose their father figure. And on their own risk and money they shall not be able to play havoc with the lives of Innocent citizens of Karachi.

@biomat ,@abbasiali ,@GeoG, @maksyed ,@jennyrock42 ,@anyie1 ,@gazoomartian , @Raaz, @Night_Hawk , @Night-Hawk , @c4cheema , @aqeel813
i do agree brother, they should ban all terrorist mafia like MQM (Choranwala), ANP, PPP (Aman committee) & Suni Tehreek too .... they all have trained target killers ......

Wadaich

i do agree brother, they should ban all terrorist mafia like MQM (Choranwala), ANP, PPP (Aman committee) & Suni Tehreek too .... they all have trained target killers ......
Trained and "dollared/$$ed" by Black Water/RAW.

zeshaan

it has become very clear that these so called USA diplomats are involved in all the troubles happening all over the country. they should be restricted and monitored all the times.

Well said,they should be banned fooling around without any permission,now a days specialy in balochistan.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro wadaich Assalam-o-alaikum I agree 100% as i used to discuss with my father why on earth US EMBASSADOR is allowed to go all over pakistan & meet different personalities. Why on earth they have so HUGE consulates & covering area in KARACHI KPT AREA (new area). Our establishment & govt are involved in all this sorry to say. Unless they seperate them from interfering in our affairs..

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

@biomat ,@abbasiali ,@GeoG, @maksyed ,@jennyrock42 ,@anyie1 ,@gazoomartian , @Raaz, @Night_Hawk , @Night-Hawk , @c4cheema , @aqeel813

I feel that americans pour in money for the political parties and organization that are fulfilling their agendas, electronic media and some journalists might also be in the same league , I think it is the "money" that Americans are using as a tool.

Regards

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
ager ya bat hay tu poray pakistan maien en pay papandi laga di jay tu pora pakistan por aman ho jay ga zara sochaien tu sahi(serious)

Wadaich

I feel that americans pour in money for the political parties and organization that are fulfilling their agendas, electronic media and some journalists might also be in the same league , I think it is the "money" that Americans are using as a tool.

Regards

Not "some journalist and media", it is almost above 75% of the media and journalists who infest the mainstream local media. The tails of such moles are so illuminating that U need not light anything at night where these shameless stooges gather.

Scorpion

Banned
They allowed a couple of Americans a few days back . . . . And just today we have been presented by another bomb blast in Peshawar . . . .