Apna Gareban - Government Funded Hajj Facility For Journalists

fzqpk

Voter (50+ posts)

Illogical justification... see yourself...

MODERATORS... Please dont delete this post.
You already have deleted it once.

Regards.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
She like to dance with American in USA embassy in Pakistan. She has two face, one is for American and one for Pakistani

Actually I should not blame her,

to be honest, Our WOMAN like American or WESTERN soceity

I dont find a single woman who like to LEAVE Western Soceity or sometime I heard that they are willing to LEAVE thir husband but not WESTERN system

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
please dont take it personally...:D:D:D sweeping statements like our woman like western and american society...
She like to dance with American in USA embassy in Pakistan. She has two face, one is for American and one for Pakistani

Actually I should not blame her,

to be honest, Our WOMAN like American or WESTERN soceity

I dont find a single woman who like to LEAVE Western Soceity or sometime I heard that they are willing to LEAVE thir husband but not WESTERN system

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing this program its really an eye opener for all of us about these journalist. I dont understand why moderators delete this post before coz there is nothing wrong with that or probably one of the journalist belong to their Party lol.

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
Some people has the opinion that this program is as per Government agenda, because Dawn is the channel of so called elites and “ Ashrafia”
Whatever the case, it is a good effort to unveil the “Sacred Cows & Bulls” Who always put questions to other but believe them as not answerable to anyone.

Keep it up Mutiullah and bring the people like Nazir Naji into lime light……. We want to see the real faces behind the makeup

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
look at the journalist. they cant even speak confidently .and when it comes to politicians they love to screw them