20 Carore and USA Visas are a lot......

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hallo,

I dont know what is the fuss about, everyone knew that Rymond Davis will be freed sooner or later.... The response by the nation is also evident from the last few days...... No one came out and no one needs to come out as the heirs themselves have gone for money and visas. Who are dead can not be brought back and it would have been like living in fools paradise to think that The culprit will be hanged or punished. So they made a wise decision according to their education, poverty and influence.

Now the parties, which are out of parliament need some issue to keep them alive and every second day they stand up for something, without pursuing the one they start week ago...... Pity on them, they are desperate to keep them alive in public..... Other hand, ruling elite is also puzzled and trying to be-fool the already poverty and propaganda stricken nation by blaming each other. Common sense says it all that they are all involved, under the umbrella of Army.....

Once again, blood money and visas are a lot for heirs, if they actually got it... if not then may Allah be their Saviour.

simple_and_peacefull

dear will you do that.....i don't think so.....
dear passing these type of comments are very easy but practically very hard. no one will do that in reality.
we can't blame whole nation if one person do this. blaming is very easy game.

secondly our enemies playing blaming game so we can fight with each others. We should understand these tricks of our enemies.

Pakistani sell their mom for 10 dollars.

simple_and_peacefull

we should do some positive and with real fact-able comments. how you can say that this could been happen......
my these comments are for those who have hate in their heart for others.

, baaqi saare 20 , 21 karor ke saath London me the Nawaz ke saath ghuume phir baad me ab America chale gai hen :)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Always remember this Historical statement about Pakistnis

Pakistani sell their mom for 10 dollars.

Have you personally come across this experience, which I really cannot believe? Or it is a condition for Canadian immigration? If not, then please, please abstain from such sweeping comments. I think you are quite a mature person.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Hallo,

I dont know what is the fuss about, everyone knew that Rymond Davis will be freed sooner or later.... The response by the nation is also evident from the last few days...... No one came out and no one needs to come out as the heirs themselves have gone for money and visas. Who are dead can not be brought back and it would have been like living in fools paradise to think that The culprit will be hanged or punished. So they made a wise decision according to their education, poverty and influence.

Now the parties, which are out of parliament need some issue to keep them alive and every second day they stand up for something, without pursuing the one they start week ago...... Pity on them, they are desperate to keep them alive in public..... Other hand, ruling elite is also puzzled and trying to be-fool the already poverty and propaganda stricken nation by blaming each other. Common sense says it all that they are all involved, under the umbrella of Army.....

Once again, blood money and visas are a lot for heirs, if they actually got it... if not then may Allah be their Saviour.

I agree specially when everyone knew what Raymond Davis along with several other Raymonds with full knowledge of the establishment when visa was granted to them. Only public was kept out of the loop as usual.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont worry about these comments by urooj. He is a generals pithoo so he see nawaz every where. Cause they know its only nawaz who will wipe that generals ars.
we should do some positive and with real fact-able comments. how you can say that this could been happen......
my these comments are for those who have hate in their heart for others.