وزیراعظم نے تمام وزرا کو بیرون ملک جانے سے روک دیا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is this judgment in Urdu? If not then how you were able to read and understand?
Unfortunately for this dumb ass patwari it is not. He danced up and down for a million pages in a previous thread somehow trying to blame PTI govt for damages awarded to broadsheet even before IK took office.

All because judgement was in English, so he just made up his own meanings of what the judgement said. ?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately for this dumb ass patwari it is not. He danced up and down for a million pages in a previous thread somehow trying to blame PTI govt for damages awarded to broadsheet even before IK took office.

All because judgement was in English, so he just made up his own meanings of what the judgement said. ?
I agree with you. In his views both Shareefs and Zardaris are one of the honest families in whole world.

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
I believe he is thinking of winding up now. Has done enough damage. He will try his best to run away before the next Transparency International report.
That will be the last nail in this coffin.
U think Ur khanjri Maryam would run this country next term? Or ur api Bilo would?

RajaRawal111

I agree with you. In his views both Shareefs and Zardaris are one of the honest families in whole world.
If you want to witness some patwari comedy you can read this thread in case you missed it the 1st time round

Okara - I dont consider you mentally capable for understanding anything on this link.
But I will give you free choice to think whatever this Biggest Munafiq of this forum tells you. You will be comfortable with his feed. Dont stress yourself out so much please. I know these days are very hard on Imranis.

RajaRawal111

U think Ur khanjri Maryam would run this country next term? Or ur api Bilo would?

? کوئی بھی ہو گا یار- بس تیرا کھوتا نہیں ہو گا

donkey-on-its-back-feet-in-the-air-picture-id667560566

Okara

Okara - I dont consider you mentally capable for understanding anything on this link.
But I will give you free choice to think whatever this Biggest Munafiq of this forum tells you. You will be comfortable with his feed. Dont stress yourself out so much please. I know these days are very hard on Imranis.
I agree all are Munafiq who are not agreeing with you that Shareefs and Zardaris are not corrupt. BTW what is your opinion regarding Rana Shamim's affidavit? It looks like Rana Shamim is right but he is pressurized by the ISI to backtrack his affidavit.