Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: نواز شریف نے اسلام اور پاکستان کے پرخچے اڑ

35101970.gif
pmln.jpg

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I feel that up to the time agencies or some advisor have been giving words in his mouth his statements had some meaning. And whenever he speaks by himself or uses his brain (full of husk)he utters total nonsense. After getting divorced by the agencies his political decisions have been nothing but nonsense. His decision regarding supporting the most corrupt regime of Zardari shall Insha'Allah be the last coffin in his political life.

Yes and this was precisely what I discussed in my thread some days ago that I feel a radical change in the personality and behaviour of NS, it is 180 degress opposite to his personality back in 80s and 90s. It seems to me that he has lost his senses in recent years, the present statement is the most recent jesture of his continous non-sense approach towards politics.

Regards

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

pehlay anp nay 15 august ko apna youm-e-azadi manaya.........aur ab nawaz shareef ka mohabbat nama

saray chehray khul ker samnay aa rhay hain

beshak is mai akal waloon k liye nishanian hain

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Pakistan ka naya meer jaffar gadar e azam lohar ibne lohar mian NAWAZ SHAREEF, bewaqoof ko aqal nahi aayee gi jis pakistan ney isko mamooli ay ghareeb lohar sey pakistan ka ameer tareen admi banaya yeh ahmaq usi pakistan aur mazhab ISLAM ki bbunyad ke khilaf bola hai aisey insaan par lakh ki ****** laanti nawaz sharif amrat sir k gaon asli jaati umra wapes jao wahan ke khuda ko tumhari zaroorat hai humarey Allah ko tumahari zaroorat nahi hum assey laanti insaan per sirf ****** bhejen gey

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

dr amir liaqat ki post iss bulll **** ke baad nawaz shreef ko mil jani cheye

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

دو قومی نظریہ ان لوگو کے لئے تھا جو ایمان رکھتیں تھے . مٹریلسٹک ہوتی ہوئی ہماری قوم اس کی اہمیت سے یقینن نہ آشنا ہوتی جارہی ہے . اب ہمارے سامنے ایہمیات ہے مال کی ، برادری کی ، بولی کی،
ہالانکے اس نظریے کو اور پروان چڑھانا چھیا تھا. اب کچھ لوگ اسلام سے اپر پاکتان کو کہتیں ہیں ہبل وطن لوگ ، ان سیا بہی مگر گرے ہوے ہیں جو قوم رنگ نسل کی بنیاد پے بٹے ہوے ہیں ، اور کچھ تو پیسے کے پجاری اپنو کو بہی نہیں چھوڑتے ،
دو قومی نظریے کی ایہمیات جبھی پیدا ہوگی جب ہم اپنے ایمان کو مضبوط کریںگے.. الله تاللہ اس مہ ا مبارک میں ہمیں اپنی موحبّت اور اپنے دین کی موحبّت آتا فرمایے- آمین

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There are two problems for NS that's why he has changed. No make it three. No, no make it countless problems, because of his stupidity.

1- First IK has eroded his vote bank in Punjab and in KPK.

2- He is under pressure from the scheming of Zardari, and he cannot counter it, most of the time, Zardari plays games with him and this idiot only understands the games when it is too late.

3- Musharaf is still got him by his balls, his brain is locked and can not think beyond what has happened. But in his stupidity, he has taken the line against all of the military. If he has not, I think by now we would have got rid of the People's Party's corrupt government. I am sure Kiyani probably would have acted by now. But because of NS the military is distancing itself from the mess, he keeps criticising the Army.

4- He mishandled the PMLQ's leaders who wanted to come back to PMLN. He should have played it cleverly and isolated the Chaudries and take back everyone else. But now after passing 18th amendment he has cut his own legs, and it is a legal minefield for him to tackle the issue.

When you don't have the right timing and can not make the decisions on right time and right occasions, you become part of the history. NS is part of the history living in the times when Musharaf gave him the hiding. NS is still under the impression he is the PM of Pakistan whose crown was taken away by Musharaf unfairly. He does not realise the time has moved and world has changed, specially Pakistan. He has given the full chances to Zardari to establish himself. Now he has to face two edged sword, IK popularity is also destroying NS party. They are left with nothing but to use dirty tactics, which unfortunately for him would work in the favor of Imran.

They still think that they are a major party and Imran has a fringe party, what a foolish thinking. They should know if NS does not come to his sense, they will be a fringe party if they are not already.

By the way you guys should pool and start paying me some money. At least I provide you better analysis than most Pakistani Journalists. [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Laaasi ki jay aur gaaoo mata ki bhe jay ... BJP ki pakistan main bhe branch khul gayee hai ... ***** brothers ki leadership main .. inko next time mulk badar karna hoo tou behaar bajh deya jayee baray abbu atal bihari k passs

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Mouth-pieces of ISI such as Majeed Nizami are attacking Nawaz Sharif for saying a good thing. Nawaz Sharif said nothing wrong. We share so many things with our the Indians including food, clothes, language and many other cultural and historical similarities. I SOLUTE Nawaz Sharif for saying the truth. Ideologues and hate-mongers like Majeed Nizami have destroyed the real peaceful image of Pakistan. NAWAZ SHARIF has become mature and hence want to live in peace with our neighbours. This is not acceptable to our jihadi miltary and the ISI. They want perpetual enmity with India so that they can exploit Pakistani people's money for fauji benefits. Pakistanis are the real prisoners of their own military and the mullahs and ideologues. NAWAZ SHARIF zindabad! We the people of Paksitan should support his cause for bringing the military under civil control and for making peace with India.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

And on you too! Cause you are not less of a Jahil.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Mouth-pieces of ISI such as Majeed Nizami are attacking Nawaz Sharif for saying a good thing. Nawaz Sharif said nothing wrong. We share so many things with our the Indians including food, clothes, language and many other cultural and historical similarities. I SOLUTE Nawaz Sharif for saying the truth. Ideologues and hate-mongers like Majeed Nizami have destroyed the real peaceful image of Pakistan. NAWAZ SHARIF has become mature and hence want to live in peace with our neighbours. This is not acceptable to our jihadi miltary and the ISI. They want perpetual enmity with India so that they can exploit Pakistani people's money for fauji benefits. Pakistanis are the real prisoners of their own military and the mullahs and ideologues. NAWAZ SHARIF zindabad! We the people of Paksitan should support his cause for bringing the military under civil control and for making peace with India.

I eat beaf , I dont wear dhoti , I speak highly arabicized punjabi and urdu, how come I share same food , clothes and language with hindus of india, give me a break.

Regards

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
That is childish my friend. Millions of Indians are muslims and they also eat beef. And not all Indians wear dhoti. Dhoti was worn by people in both parts of Punjab but is now increasingly replaced by other form of dress. Ur is only offshoot of Hindi. Go to any foreign country and you will see that we Pakistanis share much more with Indians than with any other nation. Even our so-called Arab brothers dont understand our language and culture but Indians do because we were the same people that are divided by the ANGREZ to rule us. India is not just a Hindu country. There are more muslims there than in Pakistan. We need to grow up!
I eat beaf , I dont wear dhoti , I speak highly arabicized punjabi and urdu, how come I share same food , clothes and language with hindus of india, give me a break.

Regards

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

Two-nation theory was for fools promoted by colonial powers to divide India which was the biggest muslim country in the They used their agents to divide this great muslim country. Now fools like our ideologues believe it was for the benefit of Islam. What a shame!
دو قومی نظریہ ان لوگو کے لئے تھا جو ایمان رکھتیں تھے . مٹریلسٹک ہوتی ہوئی ہماری قوم اس کی اہمیت سے یقینن نہ آشنا ہوتی جارہی ہے . اب ہمارے سامنے ایہمیات ہے مال کی ، برادری کی ، بولی کی،
ہالانکے اس نظریے کو اور پروان چڑھانا چھیا تھا. اب کچھ لوگ اسلام سے اپر پاکتان کو کہتیں ہیں ہبل وطن لوگ ، ان سیا بہی مگر گرے ہوے ہیں جو قوم رنگ نسل کی بنیاد پے بٹے ہوے ہیں ، اور کچھ تو پیسے کے پجاری اپنو کو بہی نہیں چھوڑتے ،
دو قومی نظریے کی ایہمیات جبھی پیدا ہوگی جب ہم اپنے ایمان کو مضبوط کریںگے.. الله تاللہ اس مہ ا مبارک میں ہمیں اپنی موحبّت اور اپنے دین کی موحبّت آتا فرمایے- آمین

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

There are two problems for NS that's why he has changed. No make it three. No, no make it countless problems, because of his stupidity.

1- First IK has eroded his vote bank in Punjab and in KPK.

2- He is under pressure from the scheming of Zardari, and he cannot counter it, most of the time, Zardari plays games with him and this idiot only understands the games when it is too late.

3- Musharaf is still got him by his balls, his brain is locked and can not think beyond what has happened. But in his stupidity, he has taken the line against all of the military. If he has not, I think by now we would have got rid of the People's Party's corrupt government. I am sure Kiyani probably would have acted by now. But because of NS the military is distancing itself from the mess, he keeps criticising the Army.

4- He mishandled the PMLQ's leaders who wanted to come back to PMLN. He should have played it cleverly and isolated the Chaudries and take back everyone else. But now after passing 18th amendment he has cut his own legs, and it is a legal minefield for him to tackle the issue.

When you don't have the right timing and can not make the decisions on right time and right occasions, you become part of the history. NS is part of the history living in the times when Musharaf gave him the hiding. NS is still under the impression he is the PM of Pakistan whose crown was taken away by Musharaf unfairly. He does not realise the time has moved and world has changed, specially Pakistan. He has given the full chances to Zardari to establish himself. Now he has to face two edged sword, IK popularity is also destroying NS party. They are left with nothing but to use dirty tactics, which unfortunately for him would work in the favor of Imran.

They still think that they are a major party and Imran has a fringe party, what a foolish thinking. They should know if NS does not come to his sense, they will be a fringe party if they are not already.

By the way you guys should pool and start paying me some money. At least I provide you better analysis than most Pakistani Journalists. [hilar][hilar][hilar]

My dear brother I am really astonish to see your comments on NS about his speech for mutual relationship with india
you guys are becomming blind just to malign NS.

Dear NS dont have any fear of IK, infact no polition has. All knows that he will be in power only with the support of establishment.

what I conclude by watching what Nawaz said that all those who are establishment supported are condemning NS, coz India - Pakistan relation never got in peace coz the rift between these two countries are very very benefitial for our holy cow ( army).

Army will never let anyone have peace in the region, will never coz due to this their budget , income, importace will be less. Kargil is the main and very recent example. Still no commission is set to investigate it. Army will always destroy any solution to kashmir.

I will give you some references where IK has stated same comments/views on pak-india relation as of NS coz any one with even little sense will know the benefit of mutual realtionship of these two countries.

kindly visit the URLs below to read your GREATE leader IK views which are similar to NS

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/06/imran-wants-indo-pak-relations-based-on-mutual-respect/

BIRMINGHAM - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has urged Pakistan and India to have better relations based on mutual respect. We cant change our neighbors, but can live in peace with them,

Imran said addressing the National Health Services (NHS) joint conference of British Pakistani Doctors Forum (BPDF) and British Association of Doctors of Indian Origin (BAIO) at Birmingham.BPDF President Dr Akmal Makhdum, BAIO Prsident Dr Ramesh Mehta, former Indian cricketer Sunil Gawaskar, mayor of Birmingham, Anita Ward, also spoke on this occasion.

Imran said PTI if came to power would establish good relations with India and make the subcontinent the most prosperous place in the world. He appreciated the Indian doctors for recognising Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMCH) as a charity organisation and hoped they would continue their help for it.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-...237345-imran-khan-on-india-pakistan-ties.html

AMBREEN KHAN : What are your ideas on what to do on Indo-Pak ties ?

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India I grew up in Lahore the cross-border killings you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and hes still my close friend Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And thats the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communications done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...-india-to-establish-good-relations-imran-khan

Chairman PTI Imran KhanImran Khan has said thatis time that Pakistan and India to establish a good relationship based on mutual respect Imran Khan was speaking at a ceremony in Birmingham in the ceremony were former Indian cricket in his speechSunil guaskr Imran Khan said that if they comeaqtdarmyn PTI establish good relations with India willbe beneficial for both countries and South Asia mostprosperous country in the world will become.

Now if you read life of Quaid , he also insist and wish to have nice neighbourly relations with india.

The recent NS speech is just being in target to make issue out of nothing only to fool people. We do not need wars but peace, not hate but love, ofcourse we should keep our dignity and grace first and without compromising on kashmir issue

My dear, and if NS said " hum sab ka rab aik ha", he didnt said wrong, all wali Allah , and other pious people of past also spread the message on love and harmoney.

I didnt heard NS saying that 2 nation theory was wrong or this idealogy dont exist.

Come on guys , at least you guys with sense stop talk nonsense and dont just criticise for the sake of criticise. NS just talking sense and wisely giving solution to have peace in subcontinent.

Grow up PTI supporters. plz

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nazria Pakistan k mukhalaf ab nazira Pakistan k hamyeti kaisay ban ge.molana modoodi,mufti mehmood aur baqi saray tu nazria Pakistan k mukhalaf thay,ab apni dukandari nazria pakistan par chamkaa rahay hain
35101970.gif
pmln.jpg