نوازشریف گاندھی بھگت ہو گئے

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: نواز شریف نے اسلام اور پاکستان کے پرخچے اڑ

Pak4rule,

First of all read my comments, I didn't write anything about his speech, nor I said anywhere, good relations with India should not be achieved. But the problem is on what ground? On equality and mutual respect, yes. On disparity no. If you failed to notice the speech by Hilary Clinton in India and her subsequent remarks, one very recently, she clearly said USA want to establish India as a regional power i.e. USA has decided that Pakistan be made sub-servant to India. Now the news that Pakistani aid is made conditional, including military aid, to pressure Pakistan.

We all know, what desires America has for Pakistani nuclear programs and the fact that they have accepted India as a nuclear state and providing them technological assistance. How you reconcile the two? Non-Nuclear Pakistan and nuclearised and assisted India, does it means we will be equal?

You should look at NS speech in this background and then think, why is he doing it? Why all of a sudden his change of heart? Why is he always criticising the military instead of Musharaf who harmed him?

It is abvious NS wanted to go against "Nazria-e- Pakistan" or two nations theory. Why our forefathers demanded a separate country? Why they said we are two nations? That Hindus and Muslims can not live together, if there was so much in common?

My forefathers migrated from India, left everything they had. And they had a lot. They left their hundreds of years heritage because of this two nations theory. Some part of my family are still in India, I have a first cousin who lives just outside Dehli.

Don't try to teach me things which are not true. Have you ever visited India and seen the conditions of majority of Muslims there? I suggest you pay a visit, your perception may change. I have never been to India but my brothers and sisters had been, and they tell some horror stories on the conditions of the Muslims.

NS change of heart is not without reasons. Even though I did not write it before but now your response has obliged me to do so. It is quite clear from his 360 degrees turn, he has got instructions and decided to tow the line of the Americans, knowing fully well only this way he can come back to the power, hence his recent comments.

Even his comments about "Ghost with vegetables" are wrong, it could only fit on the Sikhs but not on majority of India. The Hindus don't eat meat "normally" and would not be very pleased of his mention of same food from the two examples NS gave. Are you trying to tell us the "Sikhs" are the only Indians?

Please grow up, and stop criticising the military on the whole. Learn about the politics and what is happening in and around Pakistan, before making judgmental remarks.

I am not an Imran supporter, nor I favoured him in my post. I explained the politics of Pakistan as I see it. You can agree or disagree with it, but you don't have the right to be critical of me, because I am independent and write what I see and I analyse.

Your comments about IK would won the elections because of Establishment are also wrong. Well, he has not until now, this is proof that the establishment is not with him.

Secondly, how did NS won his elections? Without the support of the Establishment? What would you say to the fact over 44% registered votes are bogus? More than 80% of these votes are cast in General Elections in Pakistan. You call the parties who won elections on the basis of bogus votes as representatives of Pakistani people and won without the help of the Establishment?

In my opinion IK would be the first leader to win the elections without the support of the Establishment. He is demanding that all the youth votes are registered and also the implementation of the SC orders.
Why PPP government has not followed the SC orders of re-constitution of the Election Commission of Pakistan despite over a year has passed? SC has also said that all the by-elections held are unconstitutional and illegal. Why these people are sitting in Assemblies?

I tell you PPP will not implement the reform of Election Commission and form it constitutionally for the next General Election or registered the over 35 million youth votes. They know this is the only way they can come to power. NS and PMLN or PMLQ, MQM, ANP etc would not make a demand, for simple reasons they all win because of these bogus votes. NS is waiting for his turn, that's why he is making these speeches to show to the Americans he is also their lapdog and ready to do as they order him, including surrendering to the Indians, giving up Kashmir cause, etc.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
That is childish my friend. Millions of Indians are muslims and they also eat beef. And not all Indians wear dhoti. Dhoti was worn by people in both parts of Punjab but is now increasingly replaced by other form of dress. Ur is only offshoot of Hindi. Go to any foreign country and you will see that we Pakistanis share much more with Indians than with any other nation. Even our so-called Arab brothers dont understand our language and culture but Indians do because we were the same people that are divided by the ANGREZ to rule us. India is not just a Hindu country. There are more muslims there than in Pakistan. We need to grow up!

Then pack up from pakistan and move to India, And dont forget to take your beloved NS along with you, We dont need traitors in the Pakistan.

Regards

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
نواز شریف صاحب کی تقریر پر آپ لوگوں کے خیالات پڑنے کے بعد میں نے نواز شریف صاحب کی ساری تقریر لفظ با لفظ سنی
میں روزے سے ہوں اور سچ کہ رہا ہوں مجے نواز شریف صاحب کی تقریر میں کوئ قابل احتراز بات نظر نہیں آہی
نواز شریف صاحب نے کہا آپ کی اور ہماری زبان ایک ہے
نواز شریف صاحب نے کہا آپ کے اور ہمارے کھانے ایک جیسے ہیں، ہم ایک جیسے انسان ہیں تو پھر لڑیں کیوں؟
یار نواز شریف صاحب نے تو قرآن کا حوالہ دیا کے جس طرح ایک مسلمان پر ہمسایے کے حقوق فرض ہیں اسی طرح ایک مسلمان مالک کو بی اپنے ہمسایہ ملک کے حقوق ہیں ،
پھر نواز شریف صاحب نے ہندوستانی سمہین کو بتایا کے ہم ترقی کرنا چاہتے ہیں جنگ ہمارا مقصد نہیں ہے ہم نے اٹیمی دھماکے آپ کے جواب میں کیے،نواز شریف کا مطلب تھا کے ہم امن چاہتے ہیں
آخرمیں نواز شریف نے پھر قرآن کا حوالہ دیا ، کے قران ہمیں سکھاتا ہے، اور قرآن کی پہلی آیت ہے، الحمدللہ رب عالمین ہم اس رب کی عبادت کرتے ہیں دو سارے جہانوں کا رب ہے میرا رب آپ کا بی رب ہے
جس فورم پر یہ تقریب ہو رہی تھی اسے مدنظر رکھتے ہوے آپ ایک سیاسی آدمی سے اور کیسی تقریر کی توقع ہو سکتی ہے؟
تحریک انصاف کے بچوں سے گزارش ہے رمضان کے مہینے میں جھوٹ اور توہمت کے استعمال کم کریں
@fahid_asif @GraanG2 @sdmuashr @Bilal_Mushi @titan @MK Malik @SaadKnight @Politician @Doctorplato @janbazali @w-a-n-t-e-d- @anyie1 @lotaa @wadaich @woofer @ranaji @moodali @shamsheer

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
نواز شریف صاحب کی تقریر پر آپ لوگوں کے خیالات پڑنے کے بعد میں نے نواز شریف صاحب کی ساری تقریر لفظ با لفظ سنی
میں روزے سے ہوں اور سچ کہ رہا ہوں مجے نواز شریف صاحب کی تقریر میں کوئ قابل احتراز بات نظر نہیں آہی
نواز شریف صاحب نے کہا آپ کے اور ہمارے کھانے ایک جیسے ہیں، ہم ایک جیسے انسان ہیں تو پھر لڑیں کیوں؟
یار نواز شریف صاحب نے تو قرآن کا حوالہ دیا کے جس طرح ایک مسلمان پر ہمسایے کے حقوق فرض ہیں اسی طرح ایک مسلمان مالک کو بی اپنے ہمسایہ ملک کے حقوق ہیں ،
پھر نواز شریف صاحب نے ہندوستانی سمہین کو بتایا کے ہم ترقی کرنا چاہتے ہیں جنگ ہمارا مقصد نہیں ہے ہم نے اٹیمی دھماکے آپ کے جواب میں کیے،نواز شریف کا مطلب تھا کے ہم امن چاہتے ہیں
آخرمیں نواز شریف نے پھر قرآن کا حوالہ دیا ، کے قران ہمیں سکھاتا ہے، اور قرآن کی پہلی آیت ہے، الحمدللہ رب عالمین ہم اس رب کی عبادت کرتے ہیں دو سارے جہانوں کا رب ہے میرا رب آپ کا بی رب ہے
جس فورم پر یہ تقریب ہو رہی تھی اسے مدنظر رکھتے ہوے آپ ایک سیاسی آدمی سے اور کیسی تقریر کی توقع ہو سکتی ہے؟
تحریک انصاف کے بچوں سے گزارش ہے رمضان کے مہینے میں جھوٹ اور توہمت کے استعمال کم کریں
@fahid_asif @GraanG2 @sdmuashr @Bilal_Mushi @titan @MK Malik @SaadKnight @Politician @Doctorplato @janbazali @w-a-n-t-e-d- @anyie1 @lotaa @wadaich @woofer @ranaji @moodali @shamsheer
تھوڑے بڑے ہو جاؤ پھر اس معملے پر بات کرنا

نواز شریف کوئی عالم دیں نہیں ہے، اگر ایک غیر عالم دین شخص قرآن کی انٹر پریٹیشن کرتا ہے تو پھر وہ قرآن کو کسی بھی مقصد کیلئے استمال کر سکتا ہے
ہمساے کی حقوق بلکل ہوتے ہیں لیکن جس ہمساے کی دل میں بغض ہو یا نفرت ہو وہ ہمسایہ نہیں دشمن ہوتا ہے چاہے وہ کتنا ہی دوستی کا ہاتھ کیوں نہ بڑھاے اسکا بلآخر مقصد یہی ہوتا ہےکہ اپنے ہمساے کو تنگ کیا جائے اور اسے اپنا غلام بنایا جائے، اسلئے انڈیا ہمارا دشمن ہے اور ہمیشہ ہمارا دشمن رہے گا، جب وہ افغانستان سے بیٹھ کر ہمارے خلاف سازشیں کر سکتا ہے، تحریک طالبان پاکستان کو اسلحہ فراہم کر سکتا ہے تو پھر وہ دوست کا روپ دھار کر دشمن والا کام بھی کرسکتا ہے جو کہ سیدھی سیدھی منافقت ہے اور یہی منافقت انڈیا افغانستان سے کرتا چلا جا رہا ہے سی آئ اے اور موساد سے مل کر
انڈیا کی تہذیب اور مسلمانوں کی تہذیب میں تضاد ہے، عبادات میں تضاد ہے، حقوق العباد میں تضاد ہے، اور اسی طرح کی بہت سے اور تضاد ہیں جن کی بنا پر ہندوستان اور پاکستان الگ الگ ملک ہی رہیں تو اچھا ہے، انڈیا پاکستان کی ساتھ اپنا برتاؤ درست کرے، افغانستان کو اپنی گندگی سے پاک کرے اور اس نے جتنی تباہی تحریک طالبان کی ہاتھوں پاکستان میں کروائی ہے اور امریکی اور اسرائیلی اجنٹ کی روپ میں کروا رہا ہے اس سب کی معافی مانگے اور اس کا معاوضہ ادا کرے اور پھر دوستی دوستی چلا ے

قرآن جیسی پاک کتاب کو اس گند میں مت لاو، اس طرح تو میں بھی قرآن کا حوالہ دے سکتا ہوں اور یہ ثابت کر سکتا ہوں کی نواز شریف کافر ہے اور واجب القتل ہے،
اسلئے تم اور تمہارا لیڈر اگر قرآن کو نہیں سمجھتے تو اس کا حوالہ نہ دو اور گناہ سے بچو

اور مجھے پی ٹی آئ کا سپورٹر مت بولو کیونکہ میں کسی بھی سیاسی جماعت سے تعلق نہیں رکھتا

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

نواز شریف کوئی عالم دیں نہیں ہے، اگر ایک غیر عالم دین شخص قرآن کی انٹر پریٹیشن کرتا ہے تو پھر وہ قرآن کو کسی بھی مقصد کیلئے استمال کر سکتا ہے
ہمساے کی حقوق بلکل ہوتے ہیں لیکن جس ہمساے کی دل میں بغض ہو یا نفرت ہو وہ ہمسایہ نہیں دشمن ہوتا ہے چاہے وہ کتنا ہی دوستی کا ہاتھ کیوں نہ بڑھاے اسکا بلآخر مقصد یہی ہوتا ہےکہ اپنے ہمساے کو تنگ کیا جائے اور اسے اپنا غلام بنایا جائے، اسلئے انڈیا ہمارا دشمن ہے اور ہمیشہ ہمارا دشمن رہے گا، جب وہ افغانستان سے بیٹھ کر ہمارے خلاف سازشیں کر سکتا ہے، تحریک طالبان پاکستان کو اسلحہ فراہم کر سکتا ہے تو پھر وہ دوست کا روپ دھار کر دشمن والا کام بھی کرسکتا ہے جو کہ سیدھی سیدھی منافقت ہے اور یہی منافقت انڈیا افغانستان سے کرتا چلا جا رہا ہے سی آئ اے اور موساد سے مل کر
انڈیا کی تہذیب اور مسلمانوں کی تہذیب میں تضاد ہے، عبادات میں تضاد ہے، حقوق العباد میں تضاد ہے، اور اسی طرح کی بہت سے اور تضاد ہیں جن کی بنا پر ہندوستان اور پاکستان الگ الگ ملک ہی رہیں تو اچھا ہے، انڈیا پاکستان کی ساتھ اپنا برتاؤ درست کرے، افغانستان کو اپنی گندگی سے پاک کرے اور اس نے جتنی تباہی تحریک طالبان کی ہاتھوں پاکستان میں کروائی ہے اور امریکی اور اسرائیلی اجنٹ کی روپ میں کروا رہا ہے اس سب کی معافی مانگے اور اس کا معاوضہ ادا کرے اور پھر دوستی دوستی چلا ے

قرآن جیسی پاک کتاب کو اس گند میں مت لاو، اس طرح تو میں بھی قرآن کا حوالہ دے سکتا ہوں اور یہ ثابت کر سکتا ہوں کی نواز شریف کافر ہے اور واجب القتل ہے،
اسلئے تم اور تمہارا لیڈر اگر قرآن کو نہیں سمجھتے تو اس کا حوالہ نہ دو اور گناہ سے بچو

اور مجھے پی ٹی آئ کا سپورٹر مت بولو کیونکہ میں کسی بھی سیاسی جماعت سے تعلق نہیں رکھتا

بھائی آپ تو غصہ کر گئے کوئ بات نہیں بڑے بھائی اکثر ایسا کر جاتے ہیں
نواز شریف وہ آدمی ہے جس نے انڈیا کے ٥ اٹیمی دھماکوں کے جواب میں ٦ اٹیمی دھماکے کے تھے
نواز شریف کی حبالوطنی کے تو دشمن بی قایل ہیں
نواز شریف صرف انڈیا سے اے مہمانوں کو یہ بتا رہے تھے کے ہم امن سے رہنا چاہتے ہیں اور لڑنا نہیں چاہتے لیکن اگر اگر آپ لڑنا چاہییں تو ہمیں تیار پایئں گیں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Meray bhai agar yehe Baat Altaf Hussain karta tou aap loog MQM waloon ko ghadar sabit karnain kay liay zameen aur aasman mila detay. Beharhal acha leader sooch samajh kar boolta hai.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھائی آپ تو غصہ کر گئے کوئ بات نہیں بڑے بھائی اکثر ایسا کر جاتے ہیں
نواز شریف وہ آدمی ہے جس نے انڈیا کے ٥ اٹیمی دھماکوں کے جواب میں ٦ اٹیمی دھماکے کے تھے
نواز شریف کی حبالوطنی کے تو دشمن بی قایل ہیں
نواز شریف صرف انڈیا سے اے مہمانوں کو یہ بتا رہے تھے کے ہم امن سے رہنا چاہتے ہیں اور لڑنا نہیں چاہتے لیکن اگر اگر آپ لڑنا چاہییں تو ہمیں تیار پایئں گیں
میں غصّہ نہیں ہوا بھائی، میں نے اپنا موقف بیان کر دیا، اگرچہ میرا انداز غصّیلہ ہوگا اس کیلئے معذرت

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

zara tareekh ka mutalia zaroor ker lo.........independance se pehlay zuban ki larai majood thi ya nhi?:angry_smile:

janbazali

acha uncle g

aap ko aap ka nawaz shareef mubarak ho
lakin mere bhai aik baat yaad rkhna, k dunia mai aap jis k sath hotay hain, akhirat mai bhi us ka sathh he hn gay

Allah aap ko dunia aur akhirat mai Nawaz shareef ka sath mubarak ho.....Inna lillaah e wa inna elaih e rajion

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
You pack up your bags and head away to Afghanistan, join your friends dinosaurs in their cave because your thinking is that of the cave-dwellers!
Then pack up from pakistan and move to India, And dont forget to take your beloved NS along with you, We dont need traitors in the Pakistan.

Regards

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
All those who are attacking Nawaz Sharif for saying the truth are plain silly people. What Nawaz said IS THE TRUTH! I think he said it too late. But it is never too late in saying the truth. So Nawaz ShariF zindabaad!

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Pak4rule,

First of all read my comments, I didn't write anything about his speech, nor I said anywhere, good relations with India should not be achieved. But the problem is on what ground? On equality and mutual respect, yes. On disparity no. If you failed to notice the speech by Hilary Clinton in India and her subsequent remarks, one very recently, she clearly said USA want to establish India as a regional power i.e. USA has decided that Pakistan be made sub-servant to India. Now the news that Pakistani aid is made conditional, including military aid, to pressure Pakistan.

We all know, what desires America has for Pakistani nuclear programs and the fact that they have accepted India as a nuclear state and providing them technological assistance. How you reconcile the two? Non-Nuclear Pakistan and nuclearised and assisted India, does it means we will be equal?

You should look at NS speech in this background and then think, why is he doing it? Why all of a sudden his change of heart? Why is he always criticising the military instead of Musharaf who harmed him?

It is abvious NS wanted to go against "Nazria-e- Pakistan" or two nations theory. Why our forefathers demanded a separate country? Why they said we are two nations? That Hindus and Muslims can not live together, if there was so much in common?

My forefathers migrated from India, left everything they had. And they had a lot. They left their hundreds of years heritage because of this two nations theory. Some part of my family are still in India, I have a first cousin who lives just outside Dehli.

Don't try to teach me things which are not true. Have you ever visited India and seen the conditions of majority of Muslims there? I suggest you pay a visit, your perception may change. I have never been to India but my brothers and sisters had been, and they tell some horror stories on the conditions of the Muslims.

NS change of heart is not without reasons. Even though I did not write it before but now your response has obliged me to do so. It is quite clear from his 360 degrees turn, he has got instructions and decided to tow the line of the Americans, knowing fully well only this way he can come back to the power, hence his recent comments.

Even his comments about "Ghost with vegetables" are wrong, it could only fit on the Sikhs but not on majority of India. The Hindus don't eat meat "normally" and would not be very pleased of his mention of same food from the two examples NS gave. Are you trying to tell us the "Sikhs" are the only Indians?

Please grow up, and stop criticising the military on the whole. Learn about the politics and what is happening in and around Pakistan, before making judgmental remarks.

I am not an Imran supporter, nor I favoured him in my post. I explained the politics of Pakistan as I see it. You can agree or disagree with it, but you don't have the right to be critical of me, because I am independent and write what I see and I analyse.

Your comments about IK would won the elections because of Establishment are also wrong. Well, he has not until now, this is proof that the establishment is not with him.

Secondly, how did NS won his elections? Without the support of the Establishment? What would you say to the fact over 44% registered votes are bogus? More than 80% of these votes are cast in General Elections in Pakistan. You call the parties who won elections on the basis of bogus votes as representatives of Pakistani people and won without the help of the Establishment?

In my opinion IK would be the first leader to win the elections without the support of the Establishment. He is demanding that all the youth votes are registered and also the implementation of the SC orders.
Why PPP government has not followed the SC orders of re-constitution of the Election Commission of Pakistan despite over a year has passed? SC has also said that all the by-elections held are unconstitutional and illegal. Why these people are sitting in Assemblies?

I tell you PPP will not implement the reform of Election Commission and form it constitutionally for the next General Election or registered the over 35 million youth votes. They know this is the only way they can come to power. NS and PMLN or PMLQ, MQM, ANP etc would not make a demand, for simple reasons they all win because of these bogus votes. NS is waiting for his turn, that's why he is making these speeches to show to the Americans he is also their lapdog and ready to do as they order him, including surrendering to the Indians, giving up Kashmir cause, etc.

There is misconception in pakistan about indians that indians do not eat meat, this is absolutely incorrect. During my stay in germany, all hindus and sikhs I met used to eat meat regularly, when I asked them why they are eating meat because hindus are not supposed to eat meat they started laughing at me and told me that it is incorrect because these days most of the hindus do eat meat, they told me that only strict "Brahmins" and some other traditional families avoid eating meat because rest of the hindus occasionally consume meat. I noticed one similarity between hindus and sikhs that both of them will never eat beef, because both hindus and sikhs regard cow as their gau mata but they were occasionally consuming pork perhaps to tease us muslims.

Regards

crankthskunk

There is misconception in pakistan about indians that indians do not eat meat, this is absolutely incorrect. During my stay in germany, all hindus and sikhs I met used to eat meat regularly, when I asked them why they are eating meat because hindus are not supposed to eat meat they started laughing at me and told me that it is incorrect because these days most of the hindus do eat meat, they told me that only strict "Brahmins" and some other traditional families avoid eating meat because rest of the hindus occasionally consume meat. I noticed one similarity between hindus and sikhs that both of them will never eat beef, because both hindus and sikhs regard cow as their gau mata but they were occasionally consuming pork perhaps to tease us muslims.

Regards

I live in an area surrounded by Gujrati Indians and most of them do not eat meat at all. There are always exceptions but we are not talking about exceptions. In my work I come across many Indians from all part of India and most of them do not eat meat.

drkjke

Pakistani Punjab se vote to milna nhi, Bharti Punjab se vote lainay k chukroon main lug rhay hain....................bechara sathyaya hoa baba......[hilar][hilar][hilar]

punjab is the only province where people dont vote for ethnic prejudices (an example being bhutto,a sindhi,who won premier ship due to punjab vote).in other provinces parties lik ppp ,mqm and anp ge votes even if they make satan their god on tv...
so nawaz shareef the president of PML (pakistan mentalcase league) has cleared the way for imran khan to win in punjab atleast by his conversion to hinduism or something ....its high time that imran khan recruits a few honest people too for next election (many corrupt people are in pti at present ,which makes me not support this party as yet)

drkjke

you are lying...i have myself read the whole speech of nawaz shareef...he clearly said these words addressing to hindus and skihs that we and you worship the same god and that we eat same things and that we are same nation and some one put a border inbetween us and seperated us (like quaid e azam did something wrong).

no muslim and no patriotic pakistani will ever vote for him again

drkjke

as for eating habits...hindus and sikhs dont eat cow meat but they fondly eat pigs.pig meat....thats why a hunter once told me that pigs run away from indian border into pakistani border to save their lives .
nawaz shareefs saying that muslims and indians eat ame things is wrong ...if he believes in this he must be eating pig meat himself.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I live in an area surrounded by Gujrati Indians and most of them do not eat meat at all. There are always exceptions but we are not talking about exceptions. In my work I come across many Indians from all part of India and most of them do not eat meat.

Believe me young hindus all over india do eat meat , all indian students whom I met in germany used to eat meat and they told me that only brahmins strictly avoid meat due to spiritual reasons but other caste people do consume meat occasionally. Your colleagues might be brahmins or some other groups of hindus that follow their traditional vegetarian food. The indian students told me that in todays india the exception is not to consume meat and that exception is usually brahmin hindus. But all hindus I saw used to avoid Beef due to cow connection.

Regards

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saadknight aap lagta hay,5 rupee wali Qulfi le kar b Fatwa detay ho,itni ajldi kisi par fatwa jari karna hi haram hay,aap ko pata hi nahi fatwa kab diya jata hay,aur kaisay diya jata hai,Fatwa k liay jis banday ne baat ki ho us ki baat sunna zaroori hai,k us ne ye baat kahi b hay k nahi,aap ko humsaye ka pata hi nahi kiya cheez hota hay,aap jaisay 18 nomber musalmano aur so called ulama ki waja se hum zawal pazeer hain,jo baghair baat sunay,suni sunai baat par fatwa detay hain,isi liay tu aaj kal fatwa ki wo qeemat nahi rahi,

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Dang,sunnay mein aur parhnay mein zameen aasman ka farq hai,Dr wala user naam banaa kar b aqal nahi aai aap ko?us ne kaha hay suni hay,aap ne parhi hai,zameen aasman ka farq hai,aap ne apni marzi wali news parhi ho gi,sun b lo,shayed aap k kaam dhoka na kahein,aankhein tu 4 sale hay aap ki,jo bas apni marzi ki news parhti hay[hilar]
you are lying...i have myself read the whole speech of nawaz shareef...he clearly said these words addressing to hindus and skihs that we and you worship the same god and that we eat same things and that we are same nation and some one put a border inbetween us and seperated us (like quaid e azam did something wrong).

no muslim and no patriotic pakistani will ever vote for him again

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr jhoot bolna band karo,sikh cow ka gosht khatay hain,aur apa se ziyada khatay hain,[hilar],bas suni sunai aur baat par yaqeen karna,kabhi prectical life mein b aao
as for eating habits...hindus and sikhs dont eat cow meat but they fondly eat pigs.pig meat....thats why a hunter once told me that pigs run away from indian border into pakistani border to save their lives .
nawaz shareefs saying that muslims and indians eat ame things is wrong ...if he believes in this he must be eating pig meat himself.