عمران خان 2021 میں وزیراعظم نہیں رہیں گے، ماہرین علم نجوم

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Politics is a long game and things change with time. In my eyes, humiliated person is our PM. The biggest celebrity of Pakistan ever now polishing shoes of those who are not even a cent worth than him. In addition to that, every man is the world is abusing him. Who is more humiliated?
But didn't Your Nani say he controls the NAB and Judiciary and is taking over everything. That is some humiliation! Lol

Munawarkhan

It is very tricky and hard to prove that your assists are not beyond means. It is matter of usually 30 to 40 years, investment, income, inherited income/property etc. Even a clean person cannot prove it easily if his/her assists are not beyond means. We see easy target government employees who take bribes and are billionaire to declare assists beyond means but government focus is only politicians and out of politicians only opposition. I have said before even a person guilty in corruption from opposition cannot be called justice if he/she is picked and other are left behind. Selective justice is not a justice and it will be called as political victimisation.
There are 2 assumptions in your argument here,

1. Only opposition politicians are caught.

I think in Pakistan’s History only a few politicians have even been charged and jailed on corruption. Yet we know that the whole system for decades is manipulated by politicians.
If you check NAB investigations there are less than 10 politicians who are being charged while NAB is investigating thousands of cases and has done billions of recoveries. Because politicians make so much noise it looks differently.
Saying this I also believe that NAB should up its performance and have better conviction rates, if they catch a govt minister or employee, he should be charge within days, meaning their investigation should be complete by then.

2. Because few ppp and pmln are investigated on corruption, PTI members should also be arrested.

The mere factor that majority of PTI members were not in govt ever, what would you charge them for?
Also the cases on majority of ppp and pmln ppl were from multiple years. This govt claims that they have freed NAB from political influence, earlier high profile cases were run purely on govt prerogative. Arrest of earlier NAB chairman was on this regard.

Eyeaan

My friend it is a matter of trust if you do trust in these fortune tellers or not. I don't trust either but I do believe they are professionals and they do have tools/resources to guess future better that a common man. In the end it is just a guess and may end up correct or incorrect.
The issue is not who and how many have trust in them. Also, it is not a matter of any belief or religion. Further the issue is not how much olden or widespread this practice has been.

The issue is only about their claims of being "professional". (I'm sufficiently read of texts of najoom system or kundli system or other similar texts through the history).. For them to be a professional there has to be a coherent underlying system. physical or religious or whatever. But there is none. Their "professionalism" is based on baseless claims - Anyone, you or I, can devise such texts of baseless claims about anything - but that would be inherently fraudulent.
Our whole criticism is about their pseudo-scientific claims of having a systematic knowledge and a method of predictions. All pseudo-sciences must be vigorously confronted. Further there is no evidence of truth of their claims - they have never been proven right under fool-proof scurrility.

Awan S

There are 2 assumptions in your argument here,

1. Only opposition politicians are caught.

I think in Pakistan’s History only a few politicians have even been charged and jailed on corruption. Yet we know that the whole system for decades is manipulated by politicians.
If you check NAB investigations there are less than 10 politicians who are being charged while NAB is investigating thousands of cases and has done billions of recoveries. Because politicians make so much noise it looks differently.
Saying this I also believe that NAB should up its performance and have better conviction rates, if they catch a govt minister or employee, he should be charge within days, meaning their investigation should be complete by then.

2. Because few ppp and pmln are investigated on corruption, PTI members should also be arrested.

The mere factor that majority of PTI members were not in govt ever, what would you charge them for?
Also the cases on majority of ppp and pmln ppl were from multiple years. This govt claims that they have freed NAB from political influence, earlier high profile cases were run purely on govt prerogative. Arrest of earlier NAB chairman was on this regard.
There are few claims wrong in your post:
(1) 80% of PTI national or provincial members are old people and were in power either by PPP/PTI/PML(N) previously. The minister in particular who can do more corruptions are old facesr; count how many are from from actual PTI. I can count only Fiaz Ul Haq Chohan and Shibli Faraz purely from PTI and dozens other old faces.
(2) Most of investigations were started in PTI era. Some investigations started during last year of PML(N). Why investigations started during last one year of PML(N) or during PTI era? It is only because it was decided at that time to destroy PML(N) politics and either send them to jail or start investigation. Why this jail time or investigation did not start before although it was PML(N) time as well? It is only because the relationship of army and Nawaz has not reached to a point of no return before that.
(3) Investigation going on for years against PTI people are on hold. Pervaiz Khattak, Firdos Ashiq Awan, Babar Awan and many other old people are not jailed because their cases are on hold.

My friend truth is very bitter. It is selective justice whatever way you look into it.

Awan S

Really- I guess you are an idiot. Does that make me a special guesser.
My friend fortune telling is a business or art for centuries. It is going on with or without science help in the west as well. My only point was that those people have used these tools which were in use for centuries and have some scientific backing as well. In the end, if you don't trust it, you have every right but their guess work is for sure better than an ordinary person.

Awan S

But didn't Your Nani say he controls the NAB and Judiciary and is taking over everything. That is some humiliation! Lol
Khan do not control judiciary but he and army controls NAB for sure. I have very strong evidence or argument on that.

Hate_Nooras

Khan do not control judiciary but he and army controls NAB for sure. I have very strong evidence or argument on that.
But according your leader he does. So if he controls the army then he is the selector not the selected And thus we have civilian supremacy.I can swear you guys are the dumbest people on this earth. At least get your story right.

Hate_Nooras

My friend fortune telling is a business or art for centuries. It is going on with or without science help in the west as well. My only point was that those people have used these tools which were in use for centuries and have some scientific backing as well. In the end, if you don't trust it, you have every right but their guess work is for sure better than an ordinary person.
Its a crock of shit.

Awan S

But according your leader he does. So if he controls the army then he is the selector not the selected And thus we have civilian supremacy.I can swear you guys are the dumbest people on this earth. At least get your story right.
Forget this useless logic and tell me one thing. You live in a country where there is civil supremacy for centuries, how can you oppose civil supremacy in Pakistan?

Hate_Nooras

Forget this useless logic and tell me one thing. You live in a country where there is civil supremacy for centuries, how can you oppose civil supremacy in Pakistan?
If you want civilian supremacy stopping begging the army to intervene each day. Stop having meetings with the army each day to throw out an elected govt. Stop asking for NROs every day and be man enough to your face your cases, stop trying to bribe judges. If you lived in any other country, you would realise that NS And SS would have been jailed for life for being sponsored by a dictator. But a dickhead like you isn't intelligent enough to realise what a democracy looks like.

Awan S

If you want civilian supremacy stopping begging the army to intervene each day. Stop having meetings with the army each day to throw out an elected govt. Stop asking for NROs every day and be man enough to your face your cases, stop trying to bribe judges. If you lived in any other country, you would realise that NS And SS would have been jailed for life for being sponsored by a dictator. But a dickhead like you isn't intelligent enough to realise what a democracy looks like.
My friend you are mixing old and new things together. If Nawaz was brought by army as PM in 1990; it does not make any sense to repeat this after 18 years. Our politics has gone far ahead in this time but old army intervention was brought back by Khan. It is true that everyone want to use army to their interest. Khan is harpy that army is with him and no one can topple his government. Opposition want army to interfere and take matters to re-elections where they are sure that they can win elections easily. In between the only long term solution is to stop army in civilian matters/elections and let civilians govern the country. No country in the world has developed where dictators governed or interfered in civilian government. In the end the only solution is civil supremacy.

Hate_Nooras

My friend you are mixing old and new things together. If Nawaz was brought by army as PM in 1990; it does not make any sense to repeat this after 18 years. Our politics has gone far ahead in this time but old army intervention was brought back by Khan. It is true that everyone want to use army to their interest. Khan is harpy that army is with him and no one can topple his government. Opposition want army to interfere and take matters to re-elections where they are sure that they can win elections easily. In between the only long term solution is to stop army in civilian matters/elections and let civilians govern the country. No country in the world has developed where dictators governed or interfered in civilian government. In the end the only solution is civil supremacy.
Do you accept that NS is corrupt, if you don't then there is no point debating.

Awan S

Do you accept that NS is corrupt, if you don't then there is no point debating.
Yes I accept that he is corrupt and so are all others. You cannot pick few corrupts from opposition put them in jail and defend corrupts in your own party. You need to punish all or no one. Selective justice will be called political victimisation whatever way you look into it. Now please proceed with your next questions.

Hate_Nooras

Yes I accept that he is corrupt and so are all others. You cannot pick few corrupts from opposition put them in jail and defend corrupts in your own party. You need to punish all or no one. Selective justice will be called political victimisation whatever way you look into it. Now please proceed with your next questions.
No all the others are not corrupt. Kaptaan is not corrupt and that is admitted by your corrupt haraamis.
So back to you question. If NS had changed why is he abroad, if he believed in Civilian supremacy he should have refused any deal offered and done the time for his crime. His daughter kept quiet for a year, why? Why is she on bail? Why did they vote for Bajwas extension if as NS says now, he is behind his ouster and "election fixing", why was Zubair talking to the army. The reality is and deep down you know this, NS wants the army to save him. Kaptaan won and you crooks don't want to face the music.

Munawarkhan

It is very tricky and hard to prove that your assists are not beyond means. It is matter of usually 30 to 40 years, investment, income, inherited income/property etc. Even a clean person cannot prove it easily if his/her assists are not beyond means. We see easy target government employees who take bribes and are billionaire to declare assists beyond means but government focus is only politicians and out of politicians only opposition. I have said before even a person guilty in corruption from opposition cannot be called justice if he/she is picked and other are left behind. Selective justice is not a justice and it will be called as political victimisation.

It's actually not that hard if you have basic documentation. if NAB was asking for every penny earned, yes it can be difficult, but here they are asking if you had 10 Rupees today and 1000 Rs tomorrow, this exponential increase should raise eyebrows for everyone. specially for the political party who they represent. If it came from inheritance or a new business source, isn't it easy to justify?

You say govt target is only opposition, can you count how many opposition politicians are investigated by NAB? they are less than 10. Your narrative actually says that NAB , Courts, Judges are all biased and there is no justice in this country at the moment. Then the whole system should be replaced? All heads should be removed for NAB, SECP, FIA, PM, CJP etc.

All of this because Nawaz Sharif was caught on corruption or Zardari is investigated? Why not for a second think that they might have done corruption? Let them come out clean and justify

Awan S

No all the others are not corrupt. Kaptaan is not corrupt and that is admitted by your corrupt haraamis.
So back to you question. If NS had changed why is he abroad, if he believed in Civilian supremacy he should have refused any deal offered and done the time for his crime. His daughter kept quiet for a year, why? Why is she on bail? Why did they vote for Bajwas extension if as NS says now, he is behind his ouster and "election fixing", why was Zubair talking to the army. The reality is and deep down you know this, NS wants the army to save him. Kaptaan won and you crooks don't want to face the music.
Yes only Khan is not corrupt but all others are corrupt. In addition to corrupt, Khan's team is incompetence as well. This incompetence factor has caused the country big time much more than corruption only. If Nawaz was here it was impossible for him to lead the civil supremacy movement. Our establishment put people in jail, torture them outside jail or kill them when they go against them. Establishment stop people's voice whatever possible way they can. Yes to vote Bjawa was wrong but does not matter Bajwa would have got extension even without PML(N) vote. In the end I would say that PML(N) is also power hungry and they want to come to power but this time their movement is right.

Awan S

It's actually not that hard if you have basic documentation. if NAB was asking for every penny earned, yes it can be difficult, but here they are asking if you had 10 Rupees today and 1000 Rs tomorrow, this exponential increase should raise eyebrows for everyone. specially for the political party who they represent. If it came from inheritance or a new business source, isn't it easy to justify?

You say govt target is only opposition, can you count how many opposition politicians are investigated by NAB? they are less than 10. Your narrative actually says that NAB , Courts, Judges are all biased and there is no justice in this country at the moment. Then the whole system should be replaced? All heads should be removed for NAB, SECP, FIA, PM, CJP etc.

All of this because Nawaz Sharif was caught on corruption or Zardari is investigated? Why not for a second think that they might have done corruption? Let them come out clean and justify
There are cases against government people as well but no one is in jail. All cases on corruption on government people are in cold storage. There are may be one or two examples in government as well but most part it is opposition only. The courts like high court and supreme courts are most part free to decide. Supreme court was pressurised only in Nawaz's disqualification time to get him disqualify him on Aqama. NAB, FIA and Police are either controlled by government or establishment one way or another. If Zardari and Nawaz are corrupt then so are people in government's camp. You should either leave all or catch all. In addition to corruption, government people are incompetence as well which cost the country big time. When you want a person in jail then you don't Liston whether his wealth is through honest means or through corruption. This is why when these cases go to high court, NAB cannot prove that they are corrupt.

Hate_Nooras

Yes only Khan is not corrupt but all others are corrupt. In addition to corrupt, Khan's team is incompetence as well. This incompetence factor has caused the country big time much more than corruption only. If Nawaz was here it was impossible for him to lead the civil supremacy movement. Our establishment put people in jail, torture them outside jail or kill them when they go against them. Establishment stop people's voice whatever possible way they can. Yes to vote Bjawa was wrong but does not matter Bajwa would have got extension even without PML(N) vote. In the end I would say that PML(N) is also power hungry and they want to come to power but this time their movement is right.
You talk about incompetence but under the Nooras PSM was paying people billions to sit and do nothing, PIA was losing billions and nothing was done, trillions was taken in state land and your leaders were the ones doing the taking. We borrowed trillions and not a single dam was finished and hardly any started. You talk about incompetence but our ex PM spent 1 out of his 4 years abroad, what did he do abroad. You talk about incompetence but our ex PM couldn't build a single hospital he could use. The fact is that Kaptaan has destroyed the nexus of criminals and politicians. And you also now they are trying to crash the economy. Sethi said the same yesterday.
I see you couldn't answer why NS is out of the country if he is anti establishment, why is not facing his cases, if the 3times PM can't a create a CJ system he can trust, what hope is there for your common man. And stop saying they voted for Bajwa by mistake, they were asking an NRO, but why? I thought Bajwa was the one that had NS kicked out. Why did Maryam stay quiet, we need to know.
Your whole narrative has been exposed as a crock of shit with nothing except let us off and start again. Look at 34 amendments to NAB, pathetic and weak.
The Kaptaan may succeed or fail but he has backbone and will go down in PKs history as a good man, compare that to the Sharifs, turds looking to make a dollar here,there and everywhere.
If you have imaan you know the truth.

Awan S

You talk about incompetence but under the Nooras PSM was paying people billions to sit and do nothing, PIA was losing billions and nothing was done, trillions was taken in state land and your leaders were the ones doing the taking. We borrowed trillions and not a single dam was finished and hardly any started. You talk about incompetence but our ex PM spent 1 out of his 4 years abroad, what did he do abroad. You talk about incompetence but our ex PM couldn't build a single hospital he could use. The fact is that Kaptaan has destroyed the nexus of criminals and politicians. And you also now they are trying to crash the economy. Sethi said the same yesterday.
I see you couldn't answer why NS is out of the country if he is anti establishment, why is not facing his cases, if the 3times PM can't a create a CJ system he can trust, what hope is there for your common man. And stop saying they voted for Bajwa by mistake, they were asking an NRO, but why? I thought Bajwa was the one that had NS kicked out. Why did Maryam stay quiet, we need to know.
Your whole narrative has been exposed as a crock of shit with nothing except let us off and start again. Look at 34 amendments to NAB, pathetic and weak.
The Kaptaan may succeed or fail but he has backbone and will go down in PKs history as a good man, compare that to the Sharifs, turds looking to make a dollar here,there and everywhere.
If you have imaan you know the truth.
First of all they are not my leaders however I do believe that they were better than current government by any measurable scale. The majority of illegal employment was given in PPP era and very little in PML(N) era especially during 2013-2018 era. PML(N) also have done their best but were not able to make it profitable. The biggest mistake in the PIA case was fake pilot case which caused PIA biggest ever lost, cost and reputation wise. Fake PIA scandal was the great example of incompetency, mismanagement and handling the situation poorly. All PM go outside to bring investments and make good relationship with others. You can measure this by amount of investment brought by each and number of countries we have good relationship. I need to go outside and will reply your other questions later.