."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Always quote the complete ayat not just the ayat #
How do you obey Allah? Obviously by obeying Hazrat Mohammad. And how do you obey Hazrat Mohammad? Is by following his teachings. What were his teachings? obviously the Qur'an.
Plz read the question..... How do you know that teachings of Prophet PBUH are Quran ??? What is your source of information about teachings of Prophet PBUH ......... ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
سورۃ البقرہ کی آیت 285 کے مطابق رسولﷺ قرآن پر ایمان لائے تو زندگی بھی قرآن کے مطابق گزاری۔ آپ لوگوں کی طرح تھوڑی ہے کہ ایمان قرآن پر اور زندگی بخاری کے کہنے کے مطابق۔
I asked you a specific question ..... What does Atiur Rasool SA means in ayah of Holy Quran and you are not able to answer that ...... Plz be specific in your answer..... I repeat again .... What does Quran mean by saying Atiullah wa AtiurRasool ??

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Always quote the complete ayat not just the ayat #
How do you obey Allah? Obviously by obeying Hazrat Mohammad. And how do you obey Hazrat Mohammad? Is by following his teachings. What were his teachings? obviously the Qur'an.
Who said we should always quote the full ayah and not just give reference to it ?? .... Again answer this by referring to a reference.......

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And how do you know the life spent by Prophet PBUH .?? ..... What is your source of information regarding the life of Prophet PBUH ??? Plz write the reference.....
My sincere litany and supplications for ur great thoughts and also advice ( same to myself) to refrain further in vain , convincing, these (Summun+Bukmun+Umyun)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read it and ponder upon it.
By the way do you follow the àhadeeth?
Again trying to avoid my question..... I think you don’t have answer to what Atiur Rasool SA is meant by Holy Quran that is why you are not able to answer ...... And since you are also not able to answer from where you got your knowledge of Rasool SA all your points become valueless without any authentic reference ......

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Again trying to avoid my question..... I think you don’t have answer to what Atiur Rasool SA is meant by Holy Quran that is why you are not able to answer ...... And since you are also not able to answer from where you got your knowledge of Rasool SA all your points become valueless without any authentic reference ......
I don't avoid any legitimate question.
I thought the answer was given .
Here it is again.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't avoid any legitimate question.
I thought the answer was given .
Here it is again.

Again avoiding ..... Let me rephrase .... Since it’s almost 1400 years to passing of Holy Prophet PBUH .... how in this age you know about his teachings that they are Quran ?? ..... Which reference have you read about the teachings of Prophet PBUH ???

Wake up Pak

Again avoiding ..... Let me rephrase .... Since it’s almost 1400 years to passing of Holy Prophet PBUH .... how in this age you know about his teachings that they are Quran ?? ..... Which reference have you read about the teachings of Prophet PBUH ???
Ok let's for the argument sake I don't know what is the answer to your question is? Can you shed light on It?
After this, I will have few questions as well. I hope you will be able to answer them.

Mughal1

The most important question for each and every person who claims to be a muslim is, what is the proper way for understanding the quranic text properly?

If anyone can explain, please do so.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok let's for the argument sake I don't know what is the answer to your question is? Can you shed light on It?
After this, I will have few questions as well. I hope you will be able to answer them.
Ok .... So actually you don’t know any authentic book which tells you about teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH .... Yet you were here refuting a hadeeth from the most authentic book on hadeeth declared by ulemae Deen of Islam ..... Yet you claim to follow Holy Quran which clearly states Atiur Rasool SA ..... And which states always send Darood on Nabi Pak SA just as Allah and HIS malaika send Darood every time the name of Nabi Pak SA is taken .... yet despite my repeated requests you don’t write that .... Any bhashan without adequate knowledge and reference is mere ripple..

Last edited:

Mughal1

Some will say the first rule of tafseer of the quran ie interpreting the quran by the quran. However this gives rise to a question, how can one interpret the quran with help of the quran itself? What does one need to know before one could interpret the quran by the quran?

If we hand over the quran to a new born human baby, will that baby be able to interpret the quran properly? If yes how? if not why not?

The baby will not be able to interpret the quran properly because he does not have the necessities needed for proper interpretation of the quran. This means not only a baby but no human being without needed necessities can ever interpret the quran properly. Therefore one has to develop to the stage needed for interpreting the quran properly.

This is why the next question is , what is needed for a person to have before one could sit down and try to interpret the quran properly?

1)One needs to have necessary knowledge about the language of the quran ie one must know rules of arabic grammar. If we do not have knowledge of language in which a message is written then we get into difficulties when it comes to interpretation of the message. One can say we can depend on interpreters in that case. However when it comes to message of God then each is on his own because we cannot trust interpretations of each other particularly if they are full of contradictions and flaws.

2)One must know multiple meanings of words in arabic language. Here again one must know that arabic words can have hundreds or even thousands of meanings. So which one to choose and why becomes a problem to deal with.

3)One not only needs above two things but also full knowledge of various fields of knowledge about things discussed in the book from God. For example, when the quran discusses politics, one has to know what politics is or is about so that one could understand what the quran is talking about in this respect. Just knowing arabic language like arab children is of little or no help. This is the main problem with the interpretations of the quran by the people who are ignorant regarding disciplines the quran talks about.

So just saying the quran can be interpreted by the quran or hadis is simply no use if one does not realise what are the real problems in these like sayings.

Ahaadis are also just words as they are in the quran. So there is much more out there than what meets the eyes for muslims to understand before they can really discuss the quran and the ahaadis in a fruitful way.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Ok .... So actually you don’t know any authentic book which tells you about teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH .... Yet you were here refuting a hadeeth from the most authentic book on hadeeth declared by ulemae Deen of Islam ..... Yet you claim to follow Holy Quran which clearly states Atiur Rasool SA ..... And which states always send Darood on Nabi Pak SA just as Allah and HIS malaika send Darood every time the name of Nabi Pak SA is take .... yet despite my repeated you don’t write that .... Any bhashan without adequate knowledge and reference is mere ripple..
You haven't answer the question yet?

Wake up Pak

Some will say the first rule of tafseer of the quran ie interpreting the quran by the quran. However this gives rise to a question, how can one interpret the quran with help of the quran itself?
Ok .... So actually you don’t know any authentic book which tells you about teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH .... Yet you were here refuting a hadeeth from the most authentic book on hadeeth declared by ulemae Deen of Islam ..... Yet you claim to follow Holy Quran which clearly states Atiur Rasool SA ..... And which states always send Darood on Nabi Pak SA just as Allah and HIS malaika send Darood every time the name of Nabi Pak SA is take .... yet despite my repeated you don’t write that .... Any bhashan without adequate knowledge and reference is mere ripple..
And by the way do you know the meaning of darood?

samkhan

قران میں تو نماز جنازہ کا بھی حکم نہیں ہے اور نہ مردہ دفنانے کا

تو کیا مرنے کہ بعد چتا کو آگ لگا دیں؟

قران میں تو رشوت کا بھی کوئی حکم نہیں تو کیا رشوت لینا جائز ہے؟ نون لیگ والوں مزے کرو

Mughal1

And by the way do you know the meaning of darood?

azeezam wake up pak sb, as I understand it, darood simply means remembrance of someone with good wishes. In case of our beloved final messenger of God, he did a lot of good for humanity so he deserves to be remembered with best wishes by his supporters.

We can see how Allah mentions his messenger in the quran and expresses good wishes for them. A clear proof that there is nothing wrong with remembrance of messengers of God with best wishes. Not only that but it is also beneficial for humanity to do so. This is why they are mentioned in the quran in the first place.

regards and all the best.

Mughal1

قران میں تو نماز جنازہ کا بھی حکم نہیں ہے اور نہ مردہ دفنانے کا

تو کیا مرنے کہ بعد چتا کو آگ لگا دیں؟

قران میں تو رشوت کا بھی کوئی حکم نہیں تو کیا رشوت لینا جائز ہے؟ نون لیگ والوں مزے کرو
azeezam samkhan sb, the quran is a purpose based book from God. It is complete or perfect for serving that purpose.

The quran does not contain constitution or its laws but guidance for mankind to form a constitution based upon its guidelines and to legislate laws according to its given guidelines.

Mankind should then unite on basis of the quran based constitution and regulate themselves by laws based upon guidelines of the quran.

As for your point above, it is up to ummah when there is one to decide what the quran based constitution is and what are its laws. However it is a good idea that muslims should celebrate birth of a person among them and they should wish the best for the one who departs from among them.

As for the bribery, the quranic guidelines are very clear ie muslims are supposed to be a brotherhood of human beings so they cannot be expected to inflict harm and destruction upon one another instead they are supposed to live for one another to ensure well being of one another. If they ignore the quran and do so then they are answerable for that to their creator and sustainer and ummah can legislate against them as it sees fit according to quranic framework.

Wake up Pak

azeezam wake up pak sb, as I understand it, darood simply means remembrance of someone with good wishes. In case of our beloved final messenger of God, he did a lot of good for humanity so he deserves to be remembered with best wishes by his supporters.

We can see how Allah mentions his messenger in the quran and expresses good wishes for them. A clear proof that there is nothing wrong with remembrance of messengers of God with best wishes. Not only that but it is also beneficial for humanity to do so. This is why they are mentioned in the quran in the first place.

Brother mughal1,
My understanding of darood is that it is a Persian word which means to cut off something from the root.
In the Quran, Allah and Malaika support the mission of the prophet Mohammad.
Certainly, Allah and the malaika can't be sending darood on the prophet Mohammad, that would not make any sense.
I might be wrong here please correct me if I am.

Mughal1

Brother mughal1,
My understanding of darood is that it is a Persian word which means to cut off something from the root.
In the Quran, Allah and Malaika support the mission of the prophet Mohammad.
Certainly, Allah and the malaika can't be sending darood on the prophet Mohammad, that would not make any sense.
I might be wrong here please correct me if I am.

azeezam wake up pak sb, aap ghalat nahin hen ye maani bhi hen faarsi ke lafze darood ke. is ke bahot se maani hen. maslan is ke maani sanaa ke bhi hen yani kisi ki tareef karne ke ya shabaash dene ke aur fasal kaatne ke bhi. lakdi kaatne ke bhi hen, daroodkaar carpenter ko bhi kehte hen yani tarkhaan waghera jo lakdi ki taraash kharaash karta hai.

albatta ham musalmaan hen aur baat quraan ki ho rahee hai to ham ko woh maani lene hun ge jo quraan ke saheeh context main fit baithen.

rahee baat 33/56 ki to wahaan aayat ka matlab woh nahin hai jo molvi sahibaan lete aaye hen, aur na hi ye matlab hai keh main paighambar ko shabaashi deta hun tum bhi do. yahaan to kaafiroon se muqaable ki baat hai khudayee mission ki kaamyabi ke liye. lihaaza Allah taala apne tareeqe se paighambar ki madad ki baat ker rahaa hai aur keh rahaa hai tum log jo zabaani to kehte ho ham paighambar ke madadgaar hen mission ki kaamyabi ke liye aage badho aur haqeeqi tor per bhi madad karo saheeh tareeqe se paighambar ki. yani aisi madad karo jisse mission kaamyaab ho jaaye.

Wake up Pak

Ok .... So actually you don’t know any authentic book which tells you about teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH .... Yet you were here refuting a hadeeth from the most authentic book on hadeeth declared by ulemae Deen of Islam ..... Yet you claim to follow Holy Quran which clearly states Atiur Rasool SA ..... And which states always send Darood on Nabi Pak SA just as Allah and HIS malaika send Darood every time the name of Nabi Pak SA is taken .... yet despite my repeated requests you don’t write that .... Any bhashan without adequate knowledge and reference is mere ripple..
Actually, you don't even know how to answer your own question so you won't reply. It is ok 99% of the hadeeth followers usually can't answer the basic question but they argue in vain.