."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stick to Uswa Hasna and please please answer it for me with your source.
Allah said in Surah Ahzaab ..... Certainly you have in Apostle of Allah an exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the later day and remembers Allah much ..... Source .... AlQuran

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PLEASE read the Quran and you can not take the literal meanings. there are allegorical and metaphorical Ayat.
So you mean to say all the miracles in the Quran are allegorical ? For example Quran is very clear about the virgin birth of Prophet Isa, food from the heavens, curing the lepers and blind, breathing life into a clay bird, bringing a person back from the dead.

I would love to hear how these miracles can be classed as allegorical ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah said in Surah Ahzaab ..... Certainly you have in Apostle of Allah an exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the later day and remembers Allah much ..... Source .... AlQuran
In what context of the surah Ahzab is Allah confirming it?

Wake up Pak

So you mean to say all the miracles in the Quran are allegorical ? For example Quran is very clear about the virgin birth of Prophet Isa, food from the heavens, curing the lepers and blind, breathing life into a clay bird, bringing a person back from the dead.

I would love to hear how these miracles can be classed as allegorical ?
There are no miracles in the Qur'an.
Quran is not a book of miracles.
No virgin birth. food from the heaven?
All biblical nothing to do with the Qur'an.

Wake up Pak

Ok .... you write the right interpretation..... with source plz
Source is the Quran.

Anyway, it is about the war and there was some believer hypocrite who excused and backed out of the war which was imposed on the Prophet Mohammad and the believers.
During the war, Hazrat Mohammad stayed strong and steadfast. Allah is telling the believers to learn from the leadership of Prophet Mohammad as he stood bravely in front of the enemies. This is the jest of the Ayat 9 through 21.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are no miracles in the Qur'an.
Quran is not a book of miracles.
No virgin birth. food from the heaven?
All biblical nothing to do with the Qur'an.
Then how do you explain this? Unless your copy of the Quran differs from the one that the rest of us use?

when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah, if you should be believers."

They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses."

Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah, our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."

Allah said, "Indeed, I will send it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you - then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."

5/112-5/115

'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

3/29

Wake up Pak

If you think so then write the right interpretation..... with source plz
This would be my last post on this subject.
As you have failed to answer the question and going in circles without having any source or detail it would be better to end it here.

Wake up Pak

Then how do you explain this? Unless your copy of the Quran differs from the one that the rest of us use?

when the disciples said, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, can your Lord send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven? [Jesus] said," Fear Allah, if you should be believers."

They said, "We wish to eat from it and let our hearts be reassured and know that you have been truthful to us and be among its witnesses."

Said Jesus, the son of Mary, "O Allah, our Lord, send down to us a table [spread with food] from the heaven to be for us a festival for the first of us and the last of us and a sign from You. And provide for us, and You are the best of providers."

Allah said, "Indeed, I will send it down to you, but whoever disbelieves afterwards from among you - then indeed will I punish him with a punishment by which I have not punished anyone among the worlds."

5/112-5/115

'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

3/29
I will get back to you as I'm away from my computer.

Wake up Pak

But it is telling you had no idea these verses existed in the Quran, yet you keep forcing everyone else to read the Quran read the Quran read the Quran
Yes, I did know about these verses as I said, I will get back to you and, don't take these verses as literal. read the Quran with out the hadeeth and preconceived mind of what you were taught by your parents and the mullah.
Again there are allegorical and metaphorical verses.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, I did know about these verses as I said, I will get back to you and, don't take these verses as literal. read the Quran with out the hadeeth and preconceived mind of what you were taught by your parents and the mullah.
Again there are allegorical and metaphorical verses.
I only alluded to that only because you said there is nothing in Quran about it. And I have no preconceived notions. I didn't grow up in a religious house hold and it wasn't until in my 20s I actually really started to read the Quran with meaning, and only after doing that I felt like I needed to read the Hadith too. I don't believe in any Madhabs, firqas, peers aur mullahs.

And I always like to look at both side of the argument and probably the only person who has read you Quranists point of you, see my first post today and I actually take your side when I say on the face of it you people have a very valid and solid argument and some would even say bulletproof argument for your beliefs. And I would be lying if I said I haven't thought if you people are right after all.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Source is the Quran.

Anyway, it is about the war and there was some believer hypocrite who excused and backed out of the war which was imposed on the Prophet Mohammad and the believers.
During the war, Hazrat Mohammad stayed strong and steadfast. Allah is telling the believers to learn from the leadership of Prophet Mohammad as he stood bravely in front of the enemies. This is the jest of the Ayat 9 through 21.
Which war ? ..... And does leadership only mean standing bravely in front of enemies or do we have to read an account of the said war and the conduct of Prophet PBUH from history.....Source plz ....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This would be my last post on this subject.
As you have failed to answer the question and going in circles without having any source or detail it would be better to end it here.
Plz end it .... but before going plz tell us about your source of information in history about times of Holy Prophet PBUH ..... Because if you talk about Hadith your point of view doesn’t hold unless and until you give an authentic reference to refute it ..... Next time if you you counter a Hadith plz be prepared to answer the questions regarding Salah and the way to offer Salah .... that too with reference.....