."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
.... Uswah e Husna is the complete exemplary life lead by Holy Prophet PBUH .... Now your answer plz ....
3:98 Say: O followers of the Book! why do you disbelieve in the ayat (verses) of Allah?And Allah is a witness of what you do.
And the prophet said :

3:99 Say: O followers of the Book! Why do you hinder him who believes from the way of Allah? You seek (to make) it crooked, while you are witness, and Allah is not heedless of what you do

Then the prophet turns to the Muslims :

3:100 O you who believe! If you obey a party from among those who have beengiven the Book, they will turn you back as unbelievers after you have believed.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
3:98 Say: O followers of the Book! why do you disbelieve in the ayat (verses) of Allah?And Allah is a witness of what you do.
And the prophet said :

3:99 Say: O followers of the Book! Why do you hinder him who believes from the way of Allah? You seek (to make) it crooked, while you are witness, and Allah is not heedless of what you do

Then the prophet turns to the Muslims :

3:100 O you who believe! If you obey a party from among those who have beengiven the Book, they will turn you back as unbelievers after you have believed.
It’s Salah time here .... plz mention your way of Salah and from where have you learned it ??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And yet you refuse to give your own source and definition of Uswah e Husna....
[/QUOTE]
My source is the Quran. What is your source?
[/QUOTE]
Just read the entire thread and just wanted to add my two cents into it. The Quranist do have on the face of it a very compelling argument and sounds very reasonable and logical and as a lazy person I would love to follow it.

But having read the entire length and breadth of Sahih Bukahri I feel I would be deprived of so much knowledge about the deen, duas most of all the awe inspiring and remarkable seerah of our Holy Prophet s.a.w, as for the argument made by Quranists about all those hadiths for lack of a better word which do not make any sense to them. Like that the Quran is filled with such incident. Does the Quran not mention Prophet Musa turning a stick into a snake? Does not Prophet Musa part the red sea? Does the Quran not mention Prophet Suliaman talking to Animals, Does the Quran not mention Prophet Isa being born of virgin birth, talking as a baby, bringing dead to life. So on and so forth. If you can believe all of that then then how big a leap of faith is it you believe a rock can "run away". Rocks run away even today, ever heard of sailing stones?

Quran tells me to pray, but how? Similar many such things are learned through the Hadith. And is it so wrong we try to live our life like the most perfect of Allah's creation, even if we don't have to?

I believe that Allah s.w.t has instilled in us a great gift what we call common sense, fitra or instilled knowledge of right or wrong which does not have to be taught to us. No one has to tell us that killing your mother is wrong, but yet somehow we all know that.

Using that same sense I think I can sort of offer a compromise if a Hadeeth makes sense to you and does not go against the Quran there is no harm in following it or accepting it. Specially if it adds to your knowledge.

For example : If you do not accept the said Hadith about the rock running away. I do not think your deen or Iman will be lessened in anyway.

Wake up Pak

My source is the Quran. What is your source?
[/QUOTE]
Just read the entire thread and just wanted to add my two cents into it. The Quranist do have on the face of it a very compelling argument and sounds very reasonable and logical and as a lazy person I would love to follow it.

But having read the entire length and breadth of Sahih Bukahri I feel I would be deprived of so much knowledge about the deen, duas most of all the awe inspiring and remarkable seerah of our Holy Prophet s.a.w, as for the argument made by Quranists about all those hadiths for lack of a better word which do not make any sense to them. Like that the Quran is filled with such incident. Does the Quran not mention Prophet Musa turning a stick into a snake? Does not Prophet Musa part the red sea? Does the Quran not mention Prophet Suliaman talking to Animals, Does the Quran not mention Prophet Isa being born of virgin birth, talking as a baby, bringing dead to life. So on and so forth. If you can believe all of that then then how big a leap of faith is it you believe a rock can "run away". Rocks run away even today, ever heard of sailing stones?

Quran tells me to pray, but how? Similar many such things are learned through the Hadith. And is it so wrong we try to live our life like the most perfect of Allah's creation, even if we don't have to?

I believe that Allah s.w.t has instilled in us a great gift what we call common sense, fitra or instilled knowledge of right or wrong which does not have to be taught to us. No one has to tell us that killing your mother is wrong, but yet somehow we all know that.

Using that same sense I think I can sort of offer a compromise if a Hadeeth makes sense to you and does not go against the Quran there is no harm in following it or accepting it. Specially if it adds to your knowledge.

For example : If you do not accept the said Hadith about the rock running away. I do not think your deen or Iman will be lessened in anyway.
[/QUOTE]
PLEASE read the Quran and you can not take the literal meanings. there are allegorical and metaphorical Ayat.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again answer it. just tell me if you don't have the answer.
See If you don’t mention your source of info about our Prophet PBUH , how can your word be taken seriously..... You mention Quran as your source , but when I asked you a simple question pertaining to word Uswah e Husna , you could not answer .... Can you answer in few lines what Uswah e Husna is ?? And plz give your source ....

Wake up Pak

See If you don’t mention your source of info about our Prophet PBUH , how can your word be taken seriously..... You mention Quran as your source , but when I asked you a simple question pertaining to word Uswah e Husna , you could not answer .... Can you answer in few lines what Uswah e Husna is ?? And plz give your source ....
No I can't answer please answer it for me with your source.

Wake up Pak

Why can’t you answer it .... It’s in Quran .... Similarly you wrote about battle of trench .... And then you say you don’t know about it ..... Can you answer about Salah?
Stick to Uswa Hasna and please please answer it for me with your source.