."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are just some examples of absurd narrations attributed to Abu Hurairah that can be found in the authentic collection of Bukhari.

However the biggest mystery about Abu Hurairah is that no one knows his real identity. Abu Hurairah is a nickname which means Father of Cats. There is no consensus about his real identity. Various names have been suggested including Abdel Rahman, Abdel Shams, Abdel Rahman Ad Dawsi, Abd al-Rahman ibn Sakhr Al-Azdi and others. He is said to be from the clan of al Dawsi. Other versions say the clan of Dan Qadum. These names are based on the consensus (ijma) of some sunni mullahs. Who exactly are these sunni mullahs and when this consensus was achieved or where it was recorded is not known. Yet the fake name ‘Father of Cats’ has stuck.

A large part of hadith found in the ‘authentic’ Bukhari collection is therefore attributed to a shadowy figure Abu Hurairah whose real identity cannot be authenticated. Yet the mullahs have no problems believing in ridiculous fables narrated by an anonymous character.
You can go on and on and on ..... but without any reference it’s like refusing universe is there as you haven’t seen it.....:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
But he is your favourite and you have studied him so why denying these ahadeeth?
I am not denying any Hadeeth from Sahih Bukhari .... I fully believe in each and every one of Ahadeeth of Sahih Bukhari .... It’s you who is not giving the source of your own info ...

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fake and funny ?

(Bukhari Vol. II, No. 245) If one sleeps and does not offer the prayer, Satan urinates in his ears. Narrated Abdullah: The Prophet said, “Satan urinated in his ears.”

(Bukhari Vol. I, No. 301) God’s Apostle … said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you women…. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you.”

(Bukhari Vol. IV, No. 779) “..no doubt, we heard the meal glorifying God, when it was being eaten (by God’s Apostle).”

Bukhari Vol. IV, No. 543: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “God created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall (104 feet).

Bukhari Vol. IV, No 546: When Abdullah bin Salam heard of the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, “I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet:

1. What is the first sign of the Hour (i.e. the end of the world)?
2. What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise?
3. Why does a child resemble its father and why does it resemble its maternal uncle?”

God’s Apostle said, “Gabriel just now told me of their answers.” Abdullah said, “He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews.”

God’s Apostle said: “The first sign of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the East to the West. The first meal of the people of Paradise will be extra lobe of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets his discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets her discharge first, the child will resemble her.”

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok I didn't answer I want you to answer it.
You said your source is Quran .... so you should be able to answer as these specific words are in Quran .... Also plz answer how do you know Surah Ahzaab is about battle of Trench and how do you know the time period of that as both were not mentioned in Quran .... Again plz narrate the source ....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You said your source is Quran .... so you should be able to answer as these specific words are in Quran .... Also plz answer how do you know Surah Ahzaab is about battle of Trench and how do you know the time period of that as both were not mentioned in Quran .... Again plz narrate the source ....
I failed to answer now it is your turn to reply and answer