."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I failed to answer now it is your turn to reply and answer
Prophet PBUH had exemplary character and performed his religious duties completely , earnestly and to the best .... Hence we have in him an example to lead our lives..... Now it is our duty to know each aspect of Prophet’s PBUH life and follow the religion he brought us as he himself PBUH did .... I hope it clears your confusion....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Prophet PBUH had exemplary character and performed his religious duties completely , earnestly and to the best .... Hence we have in him an example to lead our lives..... Now it is our duty to know each aspect of Prophet’s PBUH life and follow the religion he brought us as he himself PBUH did .... I hope it clears your confusion....
No it did not what is your source?

Wake up Pak

Surah Ahzab does not talk about it go back and study the Quran before answering my question.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You haven't answer it either as you don't have much knowledge.
I have never proclaimed I have absolute knowledge..... It is you who is refuting the Ahadeeth which you can’t counter with a better source ..... Infact you can’t counter with any source ....

Wake up Pak

I have never proclaimed I have absolute knowledge..... It is you who is refuting the Ahadeeth which you can’t counter with a better source ..... Infact you can’t counter with any source ....
My only source is the Quran rest is man made fake ahadeeth