."سورج گرہن اور رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی نماز " نماز کسوف

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My question again to you ..... How was Holy Quran given to his companions RA by Holy Prophet PBUH..... Plz answer the question with reference...
I think there are certain things these people not aware of ,,, If knew the answer wd hv answered rather asking to open new thread

Shazi ji

Wrong... see this is what ahadeeth will do to you. Read the Quran my friend.
Does it make any sense that Hazrat Mohammad will leave this earth without the complete book of Allah?
Yar I beg u read English and learn English ,,,
I never said that I told you that it was COMPILED by Hazrat usman

Shazi ji

Does it make any sense that Hazrat Mohammad will leave this earth without the complete book of Allah?
It is also Hadees that prophet ( pbuh) said in last sermon that he is leaving us this Quran and his sunnah

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please answer

how do you know QURAN IS ALLAH Talla book ??

how was Quran given to us ???
موضوع تبدیل کرنے کی ایک اور ناکام کوشش۔ میرے سوال کا جواب دیں۔
ویسے مجھے تو قرآن سے ہی پتا چلا کہ قرآن اللہ کی کتاب ہے۔ آپکو شائد آپ نے نبی بخاری نے بتایا ہو۔
16-102-Book-of-Allah.jpg

Shazi ji

ویسے مجھے تو قرآن سے ہی پتا چلا کہ قرآن اللہ کی کتاب ہے۔ آپکو شائد آپ نے نبی بخاری نے بتایا ہو۔
16-102-Book-of-Allah.jpg
Ohhhh Wah wah
Tu aap ko Quran Khud hi mil gya ,,, wah wah wah
Now every member knows who u are and what u are ,,,

please tell me where did u get it from???
u were in the garden or having lunch somewhere and u found it
Do I hv to say it or u feeling ashamed that u can’t answer anything ,,, anything at all

let’s TRY AGAIN ( for all members)
Apko Quran say pataa chala
Aur Quran hum ko Kis ney diya ,,, ALLAH ka kalma hum tak kaisay pohncha ???

Dear self proclaimed Islamic ARASTOOOO Please answer

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
16-102-Book-of-Allah.jpg
But since Holy Quran was given to Prophet PBUH and was taught to his companions by he himself PBUH ..... So what do you think how Holy Quran has reached us .....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hazrat Mohammad SA .... Again take name with darood .... Mushaf in this form was completed in Hazrat Usman RA era .... We have our reference.... Plz tell your reference about Holy Quran .....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But how do you know this Quran had nazool on Prophet PBUH ..... I have just asked this simple question.....
For the last times, I would suggest you to read the Quran before asking the same childish questions again and again.
Go read my previous posts.

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ohhhh Wah wah
Tu aap ko Quran Khud hi mil gya ,,, wah wah wah
Now every member knows who u are and what u are ,,,

please tell me where did u get it from???
u were in the garden or having lunch somewhere and u found it
Do I hv to say it or u feeling ashamed that u can’t answer anything ,,, anything at all

let’s TRY AGAIN ( for all members)
Apko Quran say pataa chala
Aur Quran hum ko Kis ney diya ,,, ALLAH ka kalma hum tak kaisay pohncha ???

Dear self proclaimed Islamic ARASTOOOO Please answer
قرآن کی اللہ کی کتاب ہونےکی دلیل مانگی تھی۔ وہ دے دی۔ مجھے کہاں سے ملا یہ تو تم نے نہیں پوچھا۔
موضوع کیوں تبدیل کرنا چاہ رہے ہو؟ کیا تمہیں قرآن بخاری نے دیا ہے؟ رسولﷺ پر نازل ہوا یہ بھی قرآن میں موجود ہے اور رسولﷺ نے لوگوں تک پہنچایا یہ بھی قرآن میں موجود ہے۔

تم میرے سوال کا جواب کیوں نہیں دے رہے۔ کیا کوئی جواب نہیں ہے؟

Wake up Pak

Hazrat Mohammad SA .... Again take name with darood .... Mushaf in this form was completed in Hazrat Usman RA era .... We have our reference.... Plz tell your reference about Holy Quran .....
The Quran was completed during Hazrat Mohammad's times. Does not make any sense that Hazrat Mohammad will leave this earth without a complete book of Allah.

Shazi ji

قرآن کی اللہ کی کتاب ہونےکی دلیل مانگی تھی۔ وہ دے دی۔ مجھے کہاں سے ملا یہ تو تم نے نہیں پوچھا۔
موضوع کیوں تبدیل کرنا چاہ رہے ہو؟ کیا تمہیں قرآن بخاری نے دیا ہے؟ رسولﷺ پر نازل ہوا یہ بھی قرآن میں موجود ہے اور رسولﷺ نے لوگوں تک پہنچایا یہ بھی قرآن میں موجود ہے۔

تم میرے سوال کا جواب کیوں نہیں دے رہے۔ کیا کوئی جواب نہیں ہے؟
Quran was not rom Bukhari. __
You admitted Quran was revealed to prophet( pbuh)
And we hv to follow the footsteps and sayings of the same prohet( pbuh) who explained the Quran to us
There is whole study about this no one can just make up things like that
There are strong and zaeef ahadees but u Shd not
Deny them

Shazi ji

By the way what is his Sunnah?
It is the way of life of Prophet( pbuh)
Sunnah QAULI ,,, whatever he said
Sunnah FAILEY... whatever he did
Etc etc
things he said Sahaba remembered or wrote down and travelled to us ,,, some from HAZRAT AYESHA (ra) or Abu huraira ( ra) or from his companions,,, his wives , daughter etc
But it’s upto you to believe or not to in the light of Quran .
But you can’t deny the existence of them please

Wake up Pak

It is the way of life of Prophet( pbuh)
Sunnah QAULI ,,, whatever he said
Sunnah FAILEY... whatever he did
Etc etc
things he said Sahaba remembered or wrote down and travelled to us ,,, some from HAZRAT AYESHA (ra) or Abu huraira ( ra) or from his companions,,, his wives , daughter etc
But it’s upto you to believe or not to in the light of Quran .
But you can’t deny the existence of them please
???
Only authentic book is book of Allah the Qur'an rest are just hearsay and conjecture with no authenticity in Islam.
Your salvation is in the Quran not the àhadeeth or Sunnah.

Qalumkar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quran was not rom Bukhari. __
You admitted Quran was revealed to prophet( pbuh)
And we hv to follow the footsteps and sayings of the same prohet( pbuh) who explained the Quran to us
There is whole study about this no one can just make up things like that
There are strong and zaeef ahadees but u Shd not
Deny them
واہ جی واہ
آپ نے تو کمال کر دیا۔ قرآن کو نبیﷺ تک محدود کر دیا۔ صرف وہی سمجھ سکتے تھے اور اُنہوں نے سمجھ لیا اور جو لوگ اُن کے پاس تھے اُن کو سمجھا دیا۔ اب باقی آنے والی اُمت قرآن کو نہیں سمجھ سکتی۔اور آنے والی تمام اُمت مجبور ہے اُن لوگوں سے سمجھنے کی۔
یہ ہے آپ کا عقیدہ قرآن کے بارے میں۔
حیرت ہے کہ آپ نے قرآن کی آیات کو کیسے نظر انداز کر دیا۔ کم وبیش 75 مقامات پر اللہ تعالیٰ نے قرآن پر غور و فکر کرنے کا کہا ہے۔کیا وہ آیات صرف نبی ﷺ کے لئے تھیں۔ کیا اللہ تعالیٰ قرآن میں یٰۤاَیُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡۤ کہ کر صرف محمدﷺ کو مخاطب کیا ہے۔ اللہ تعالیٰ قرآن میں کہتا ہے کہ قرآن عربی مبین میں نازل کیا تاکہ تم آسانی سے سمجھ سکو۔ قرآن تمہارے سمجھنے کے لئے آسان کر دیا۔
اس طرح کی اور بے شمار آیات آپ کیسے نظر انداز کر سکتے ہیں؟
آپ کے عقیدے کے مطابق قرآن عام آدمی نہیں سمجھ سکتا اس لئےآپ نے بخاری کو اپنا نبی مان لیا اور منکر قرآن ہو گئے؟ اب یقیناً مجھے آپ سے ہمدردی ہو رہی ہے کہ کس طرح مولوی نے آپ کو گمراہ کر رکھا ہے۔