Zaid Hamid Vs Ahsan Iqbal | Pak Army Vs PMLN (Must See!)

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Political Blackmail exposed by Zaid Hamid --- True Lion

ma supporter nahe hoon k army ko power myn ana chahye lakin yeh jo logic ha na k democracy chalti rahay to siasat dirty logon se clean ho jay gi,yeh logic bahut stupid ha.agar sirf party head theek ho na to woh aisay logon ko khud he nikal sata ha,in ko ticket na de,aisay logon ko member he na banaen.in myn itni moral courage nahe ha,pakistan politics party manifesto pe ya kisi ki hamayat/support myn nahe chalti,hamari syasat doosray ki dushmani ya doosray ki burai se chalti ha.
martial law myn jo taraqi nazr ati ha woh issi liye hoti ha k corruption kam hoti ha,jamhuryat myn corruption apnay arooj pr hoti ha.nawaz leage k mna anjam aqeel ki kahani abhi 3din huay,agar noon league ki leadership myn itni morality hoti to to us ko party se nikal detay na!!byan kya aya ha..wafaqi hakoomat hathkanday use kr rahi ha...rana sanaullah......ab qanoon ki power ka pata chalay ga,shaitan mailk...ap khud andaza lagaen yeh loag hakoomat karnay k ahil hyn???

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

zahid hamid ka bolnay ka andaz us ki saari logics,credibility aur haqqeqat ko kharab kr deta ha.sunany wala yaqeen nahe karta us k accent ya lehjay ki waja se.lakin yeh banda kahta theek ha..most of the time

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sobia (Star Gazer) I think your extreme sense of xenophobia and blind faith with the ruling establishment (Pakistan Army and its ancillary organizations & individual asse(t)s like Zaid Hamid) are one of the main reasons to blur and obscure your rational and cognitive sense. Unlike you no sane individual of this world including the experts of political science and military affairs in the past and present seems to have given any leeway or apertures in the governing system of a state where military establishment seems to dictate its affairs.

During my stay in England I once had the experience of following a massive campaign on one of the British terrestrial Channels in order to nominate the greatest hero of UK in its recorded history based on the opinions of general public and after the two months of that whole exercise people of Briton overlooked several giants like Fleming, Hume, Shakespeare, Marx, Milton, Keats etc and nominated Winston Churchill due to his pivotal role of supervising the two great wars of last century.

The same Churchill, the great hero of common Britons, once used these golden words during the crucial stage of WWII that “(Even) War is too serious a business to leave solely at the hands of Army's Generals” and imagine what we in Pakistan have gained from our Generals with their excesses and encroachments.

We don’t require and even wish to get the certificates of nationalism and patriotism from these daft and inept leaches and their zombie supporters of Pakistan. We only hold supreme those organizations and individuals who have their utmost respect and honour for its constitution which was drafted by the collective wisdom of the masses of this state through their elected representatives. Anyone else who try to contravene, undermine, circumvent or try to mutilate its original spirit with the deceptive coatings of national security and higher interests of the state, is the biggest enemy of this country and its citizens and require no sympathy and respect from the well aware individuals.

Last edited:

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why media is giving prime time to this zahil hate monger :)

Poori duniya pakistan kein khilaf saahjish kar rahi hai :P

He is the prime reason:young generation of pakistan are adopting conspiracy theory and self deniability traits ;
very easy to prove this guy
1.PNS mehran incident =>Z hamid said :Raw is behind this attack

Truth =>Taliban supporters in navy vs taliban [from =>s shahzad] ..how come a rational person in pkistan listen to this monger ?/

He is RIGHT or WRONG
No change for INDIA
80% Pakistanies HATE INDIA
Because you HAVE TWO FACES
One for SECULARISM
One for HINDU TWA Terrorism
This will LEAD you To your
DESTINY
You indeed are ENEMY of YOURSELF.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
n r o ... musharaf nay dia tu election ka bycote kiyon nahe kia .. bycote kar ke sab ko bycote kara ke raat ki tareekhi mein jali vote rakhawa kar election lar liya .. n r o bora hai . or zardari ko sadar bananey ... or phir har weak movment mein oppose karney ke bajey os ka kanda kon bana hai .. kiyon insteefey nay diye .. ab aap sab log dekhna election say pehlay non leaug and ppp will fight to show off that they are different parties .. so then they can cash it for votes ...

WatanDost

how can a hindu bully a muslim in uk? Aren't they all minorities in uk? Some hindus and sikhs do not understand how a muslim feels about his religion and will be surprised if he puts religion in front of his motherland. But many people know & understand muslims feel differently about religion / god than rest of the world. Only stupid person would ask such question to a muslim. I would be really offended if someone asked such question to me. We in india grow up in a very multicultural society and we generally aren't bothered about each others religion. I can assure you minorities and majorities in india are equally patriotic and equally happy to be in india. One day you will get this.......

Becasue
They have to go back to INDIA
Simple as that.
You tell me one thing
[HI]WHY IN ANY HINDI FILM
MUSLIM GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH HINDU BOY
[/HI]
This is your SICK MENTALITY
[HI]I challege you and Abbasiali
[/HI]
give me 5 film refrences
[HI]IN WHICH HINDU GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH MUSLIM BOY.
[/HI]
THIS IS YOURS POSITION IN HINDU MIND
THEY CANT ACCEPT YOU IN THAT POSITION
EVEN IN FILMS.

mehwish_ali

I would really like to know from Zaid Hamid, if Army rules were fine, then why after 1977 martial law Pakistan and Pakistanis have gone towards decline, what economical progress Pakistan have made during Army rules, Majority of Pakistanis were forced to moved out from Pakistan and living gypsy life.

My understanding is this that Zia ul Haq as Army Chief was not so much intelligent person.

Ayyub Khan and Musharraf eras were the best for Pakistani Economy. Sadly Ayyub Khan used the corrupt measures against Fatima Jinnah.

My personal understanding about Dictators is this if they are loyal to their nation, then they could achieve a lot. Sher Shah Soori was a dictator, but wonder he did in record time.... totally unbelieveable. Nevertheless, dictators have other problems.

Either Democracy or Dictatorship, the leadership should be loyal to Pakistan, and they should not be corrupt and they should have the vision.

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
Logoan ne nahi manna laikin Ahsan Iqbal ne Zaid Hamid ko Speechless zarur ker dya. Good Work Zaid !!!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN was the part of this Govt. They were already twice in the power of govt and in opposition. All the times
they played a very friendly opposition role. What they say is not really what they mean and viceversa
as well. So far Mr. Zaid Hamid is concerned, it is true that Muslim Ummah and their countries are attacked
destroyed, divided and ruled with new puppet governments infavour of the west and Pakistan is as well
targetted from all sides to disarm from our Nukes and split us in parts. So we are in a state of war.
In such circumstances a very favourable govet I would suggest is a selected govt from known leaders,
Patriots , military establishment with the provision of election comission and supreme court to defend
the country externally as well as internally till the prosparity. ( A sobre gentle dialogue is the best way).

India has no threats from anywhere, rather has taken part to disintegrate Pakistan which hasnt happen.
Now their attention is to have vito role in UNO or atleast Policeman role and upperhand in the region, which
Pakistanies will never allow them. Pakistan would like to play a great role for the muslim nations (Vito power in UNO) and
would like to have friendly good relations with all the countries including india.

bravo

Banned
PMLN was the part of this Govt. They were already twice in the power of govt and in opposition. All the times
they played a very friendly opposition role. What they say is not really what they mean and viceversa
as well. So far Mr. Zaid Hamid is concerned, it is true that Muslim Ummah and their countries are attacked
destroyed, divided and ruled with new puppet governments infavour of the west and Pakistan is as well
targetted from all sides to disarm from our Nukes and split us in parts. So we are in a state of war.
In such circumstances a very favourable govet I would suggest is a selected govt from known leaders,
Patriots , military establishment with the provision of election comission and supreme court to defend
the country externally as well as internally till the prosparity. ( A sobre gentle dialogue is the best way).

India has no threats from anywhere, rather has taken part to disintegrate Pakistan which hasnt happen.
Now their attention is to have vito role in UNO or atleast Policeman role and upperhand in the region, which
Pakistanies will never allow them. Pakistan would like to play a great role for the muslim nations (Vito power in UNO) and
would like to have friendly good relations with all the countries including india

How can pakistan influence big organization like UN!!in years to come ;india will be given UN seat;since its not just second most populous democratic secular country but it will have big economy,defense,credibility and sole representative of non aligned nations!!
India is widely respected in africa and developing country !!Even your politicians respect indian democracy !!

India have long way to go but it must continue to strengthen its democracy and be role model for developing world!!

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

Please do not twist the history. Decline started after ZAB came into power.Untill late 60s Pakistan was way ahead of india.

You probably have left Pakistan by late 60's, however for your information Pakistan had compete neck to neck in all fields with India till 1977. Though I was not a supporter of Bhutto, and like other fools, I also celebrate, when Mr Zia Ul haque took over and imposed his Martial Law, Today when I look back in history, I found how great blunder had happened to Pakistan at that time, which has change the life of common Pakistani, just because of that Martial Law, Pakistan lost his its credibility, on the top of that, Mr Zia join US war against Russia, which had flooded Afghanis, Opium & Klachinkov, and we lost track of our economy from that point. It was so unfortunate in our history.......Today who is living life of GYPSY, No wonder, which ever country Passport we adopt, but what are we known as "ORIGIN PAKISTANI........

So please don't try to twist yourself and be realistic towards life and cruel history.

The most stable institute of country has not given anything else but poverty to Pakistanis and life of overseas....

since you have started appreciating MQM without Altaf Hussein, You have made me great FAN of yours.........lolzzzzzzz

اگر پاک فوج کے لیے افغانستان پر بیرونی جارحیت کے خلاف بالواسطہ پنجہ آزمائی 80 کی دہائی میں لازم و فرض تھی تو بیس برس بعد لازم کیوں نہیں؟ اور اگر بیس برس بعد لازم نہیں تو تب کیوں لازم تھی؟ درست جواب دینے والے کی آنکھوں پر پٹیاں باندھ کر تشدد اور ویڈیو بنائی جائے گی۔ نوٹ: یو ٹیوب پر بھی جاری کی جا سکتی ہے تاہم آئی ایس پی آر تردید کا حق محفوظ رکھتی ہے

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Pmln is going against the PAK army, only for their political gains.

Besharam loog hein yeh. They are destablizing the only stable idara in Pakistan.

Think before you speak, PMLn is not besharam - they r not against ARMY. Be realistic what have they done for Pakistan, lost 1965 war, 1971 war, histories of Martial laws in Pakistan. Forces people R living in luxury houses like they do not belong to Pakistan. why forces are treated as elite; in modern countries like USA, US, European countries etc do have forces and are thousand times well equipped and have fought wars for their countries and work under political system and respect their PM and President.

In Pak, Forces are like a horse which does not obey their master.

I am not against forces but they should be in their limits as other departments work in their limits.

Yes, if Pak borders are in anger, they should be given free hands to cope with.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

My understanding is this that Zia ul Haq as Army Chief was not so much intelligent person.

Ayyub Khan and Musharraf eras were the best for Pakistani Economy. Sadly Ayyub Khan used the corrupt measures against Fatima Jinnah.

My personal understanding about Dictators is this if they are loyal to their nation, then they could achieve a lot. Sher Shah Soori was a dictator, but wonder he did in record time.... totally unbelieveable. Nevertheless, dictators have other problems.

Either Democracy or Dictatorship, the leadership should be loyal to Pakistan, and they should not be corrupt and they should have the vision.

اگر پاک فوج کے لیے افغانستان پر بیرونی جارحیت کے خلاف بالواسطہ پنجہ آزمائی 80 کی دہائی میں لازم و فرض تھی تو بیس برس بعد لازم کیوں نہیں؟ اور اگر بیس برس بعد لازم نہیں تو تب کیوں لازم تھی؟ درست جواب دینے والے کی آنکھوں پر پٹیاں باندھ کر تشدد اور ویڈیو بنائی جائے گی۔ نوٹ: یو ٹیوب پر بھی جاری کی جا سکتی ہے تاہم آئی ایس پی آر تردید کا حق محفوظ رکھتی ہے

In all three scenarios none of the Martial law had ended in favor of Pakistanis, Majority of Pakistani is suffering within Pakistan as well as overseas.

I haven't witnessed first Martial law, so wouldn't comment on that part,

Zia Ul Haque I use to count him Mard e Momin, who had lead country in turmoil and as an individual, he was an honest person, and still I haven't change my opinion for him as a martyr. However this was era, from where Pakistan had started declined, economy situation had left us no where, except to look opportunities overseas, so that example is fair enough to convince my self to oppose that martial law.

[MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION]
Wars were never welcome by Pakistan or Pakistanis, but due to its geo political presence, Pakistan was dragged into both wars and both of those decision were taken by individual Dictators of that time, and sufferers are Pakistanis and Pakistan.

[MENTION=6897]mehwish_ali[/MENTION]

I simply never understand how you could find Musharaf's era as strong period for economy, there were so many examples brought earlier to convince about the good work of Musharraf's team for economy, but to be very honest by providing unlimited subsidy in maximum products, it had given a short relief to Pakistanis but unfortunately it had collapsed the economical system once those concessions were with drawn.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sobia (Star Gazer) I think your extreme sense of xenophobia and blind faith with the ruling establishment (Pakistan Army and its ancillary organizations & individual asse(t)s like Zaid Hamid) is one of the main reason to blur and obscure your rational and cognitive sense. Unlike you no sane individual of this world including the experts of political science and military affairs in the past and present seems to have given any leeway or apertures in the governing system of a state where military establishment seems to dictate its affairs.

During my stay in England I once had the experience of following a massive campaign on one of the British terrestrial Channels there in order to nominate the greatest hero of UK in its recorded history based on the opinions of general public and after the two months of that whole exercise people of Briton overlooked several giants like Fleming, Hume, Shakespeare, Marx, Milton, Keats etc and nominated Winston Churchill due to his pivotal role of supervising the two great wars of last century.

The same Churchill, the great hero of common Britons, once used these golden words during the crucial stage of WWII that “(Even) War is too serious a business to leave solely at the hands of Army Generals” and imagine what we in Pakistan have gained from our Generals with their excesses and encroachments.

We don’t require and even wish to get the certificates of nationalism and patriotism from these daft and inept leaches and their zombie supporters of Pakistan. We only hold supreme those organizations and individuals who have their utmost respect and honour for its constitution which was drafted by the collective wisdom of the masses of this state through their elected representatives. Anyone else who try to contravene, undermine, circumvent or try to mutilate its original spirit with the deceptive coatings of national security and higher interests of the state is the biggest enemy of this state and its citizens and require no sympathy and respect from the well aware individuals.

Dear Bret Hawk,

Nothing could be written better than this, to convince those, who are not serious towards Pakistan and its Patriotism. Actually they are confused, as well as we have to be more careful in talking about the institution within its entity and should differentiate between those who are taking personal and individual benefits. Some black sheep's on all levels have brought question mark towards whole Institution, which need to be taken care.

Thumbs up.

true_lies

Voter (50+ posts)

Watch ur self documentries , about condition of muslims in india, i have uplloaded them

http://www.youtube.com/use​r/MuslimsVoice

how can a hindu bully a muslim in uk? Aren't they all minorities in uk? Some hindus and sikhs do not understand how a muslim feels about his religion and will be surprised if he puts religion in front of his motherland. But many people know & understand muslims feel differently about religion / god than rest of the world. Only stupid person would ask such question to a muslim. I would be really offended if someone asked such question to me. We in india grow up in a very multicultural society and we generally aren't bothered about each others religion. I can assure you minorities and majorities in india are equally patriotic and equally happy to be in india. One day you will get this.......

Star Gazer

You probably have left Pakistan by late 60's, however for your information Pakistan had compete neck to neck in all fields with India till 1977. Though I was not a supporter of Bhutto, and like other fools, I also celebrate, when Mr Zia Ul haque took over and imposed his Martial Law, Today when I look back in history, I found how great blunder had happened to Pakistan at that time, which has change the life of common Pakistani, just because of that Martial Law, Pakistan lost his its credibility, on the top of that, Mr Zia join US war against Russia, which had flooded Afghanis, Opium & Klachinkov, and we lost track of our economy from that point. It was so unfortunate in our history.......Today who is living life of GYPSY, No wonder, which ever country Passport we adopt, but what are we known as "ORIGIN PAKISTANI........

So please don't try to twist yourself and be realistic towards life and cruel history.

The most stable institute of country has not given anything else but poverty to Pakistanis and life of overseas....

since you have started appreciating MQM without Altaf Hussein, You have made me great FAN of yours.........lolzzzzzzz

You can not keep anything simentic. As far as you being my fan, it's good, not that I am dying for it though!
Fortunately for me I never appreciated Zia or his MO, I have always maintained that it was a mistake even when he was the boss,sorry to burst your bubble on that.
By 60 I was not even born, so could not have left Pakistan, ha ha.
Pakistan was ahead of india until late 60s and what ZAB did was he dragged us down to neck-to-neck and then it was a down hill course.remember the great over-night nationalization that destroyed the business community in Pakistan and to this day we are struggling.
Please stop feeling sorry for yourself, your being an overseas Pakistani is not a fault of Army, it is your choice and say shukar to Allah as he has provided you with an independent and happy life.
Try to be objective about issues without being sarcastic and personal.

Last edited:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can pakistan influence big organization like UN!!in years to come ;india will be given UN seat;since its not just second most populous democratic secular country but it will have big economy,defense,credibility and sole representative of non aligned nations!!
India is widely respected in africa and developing country !!Even your politicians respect indian democracy !!

India have long way to go but it must continue to strengthen its democracy and be role model for developing world!!
This thread dealt with Pakistan internal politics ? Your indian visit is accepted. Now listen
carefully. When I give you the reply the topic will be changed. We Pakistanies dont accept your socalled
secularism. Tell me who won the elections in your country ? Why Mrs. Rajaiv Ghandi has not been appointed as
a Prime Minister ? It is a so called secular state in a shape of Democracy we Pakistanies know very well.
Now the elections in USA coming. There are 2 Parties Republicans and Democrates. When they start the fundraising compains the donner will be the same old war industry and banks who influence ultimately USA and worlds politics. (No change
will come). We are nearly 52 muslim nations and very large population with plenty of resources and
manpower. We are all on the hitlist of new world order and one by one have been targeted and destroyed or
or made them dependent. This is not a fairplay in the presence of UNO and any international forum of peace ?
(UNO has lost its cradibility, should be reformed and international community means USA and white european
countries) OK. In Pakistan as well as in muslim nations up till now the leaders are puppets of the west are
not true representatives of the people. That is why people protest against the rulers and their
peaceful protest will also be hijacked by the west. Inspite of all these events if India is so eager
to have permanent seat in UNO then what is the problem if Pakistan represents muslim nations
with vito power in UNO ? My massage India and Isreal should act according to UNO resolutions
for the worlds peace.

bravo

Banned
This thread dealt with Pakistan internal politics ? Your indian visit is accepted. Now listen
carefully. When I give you the reply the topic will be changed. We Pakistanies dont accept your socalled
secularism. Tell me who won the elections in your country ? Why Mrs. Rajaiv Ghandi has not been appointed as
a Prime Minister ? It is a so called secular state in a shape of Democracy we Pakistanies know very well.
Now the elections in USA coming. There are 2 Parties Republicans and Democrates. When they start the fundraising compains the donner will be the same old war industry and banks who influence ultimately USA and worlds politics. (No change
will come). We are nearly 52 muslim nations and very large population with plenty of resources and
manpower. We are all on the hitlist of new world order and one by one have been targeted and destroyed or
or made them dependent. This is not a fairplay in the presence of UNO and any international forum of peace ?
(UNO has lost its cradibility, should be reformed and international community means USA and white european
countries) OK. In Pakistan as well as in muslim nations up till now the leaders are puppets of the west are
not true representatives of the people. That is why people protest against the rulers and their
peaceful protest will also be hijacked by the west. Inspite of all these events if India is so eager
to have permanent seat in UNO then what is the problem if Pakistan represents muslim nations
with vito power in UNO ? My massage India and Isreal should act according to UNO resolutions
for the worlds peace.

Which country in the world has got UNSC permanent seat on basis of religion??
regarding pakistan:Pakistan govt itself said that it doesnt want UNSC permanent membership!!http://tribune.com.pk/story/92244/pakistan-is-not-seeking-a-permanent-unsc-seat/

@
khanpanni

sonia ghandhi is very powerful lady in india..dont underestimate her..she is running the govt from behind!!
her son will become next PM if her party comes into power..she was not made pm because she chose herself to not to become prime minister!!