Zaid Hamid Vs Ahsan Iqbal | Pak Army Vs PMLN (Must See!)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear @Star Gazer

You might have heard about this famous proverb of Urdu (Probably) which has this precise meaning in English;

Those who hold highest authority and responsibility require more stringent accountability.

Im sorry to state this once again, once I indicated this point in response to your latest blog entry, that youre simply ill or not at all informed about the ground realities and power politics of Pakistan. For an introductory fresher course try to go through that piece of writing of Dr. Ayesha Siddiqua, who was in the superior civil service of Pakistan and have good expert opinion about the course of funding from public treasury, which is titled as Military Inc. and try to locate the nearest school / faculty of South Asian Studies of a University in that adopted country of yours and I hope most of the points which you have once again raised and based your counter argument in reply to my criticism of yours will become crystal clear of what Ive maintained in my previous post.

Its not easy to fathom the depth of a stream by standing (And in your case just visualising from a distant place from Pakistan) on its shore, I think you might have heard about this hackneyed adage of yore as well.

Plus try to locate the Economic faculty of any Pakistani University as well through your friends or relatives here or try to seek the South Asian head of any news agency at your place to figure out that where the Actual funding of Pakistans GNP goes and then you will realise that on economic frontier as well how much this ennobled institution of Army is costing us the less privileged class of this unfortunate country. This will give you an appropriate answer to the quote of Churchill which you made in your reply in order to rub the scathing rebuke on my face and sense of perception.

I hope if youll try your best to follow my refresher steps then you will Insha Allah change your opinion and by the way Im not exonerating the inept, stupid and corrupt to the core civilian setup of Pakistan in either of its legislature and administrative pillars but I know where the main fault line is of our problems instead of wasting the bulk of my time on those clowns who never had and still have the wholesome mandate or opportunity of governance along with truncated set of responsibilities and finances as forwarded to them by the strict order sheets from the GHQ in Rawalpindi at the onset of (Every instalment of this Topi Drama) the so called Restoring the civilian setup after plundering and shaking the country from its foundations during their direct control of the state of Pakistan.

Subhan Allah,

I don't think after reading this post any one should have moral courage to reply you, but unfortunately have seen stubborn self appraisal people are still trying to manipulate facts and trying to keep them selves pleased by twisting words...........GOOD JOB..........You are awesome.........

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Political Blackmail exposed by Zaid Hamid --- True Lion

Thanks for the post. I agree that not many Muslims in India are well off but but that does not mean that every Hindus/Christians or other religions are well off. For any human being to come out of poverty has to be his own struggle,I suppose Indian Democracy helps supports whoever wants to do that struggle without any religious tags or beliefs.

There are lot legal acts governing the Hindus in India whereas there is no one act which can govern Muslims freedom of thinking outside religion. Any religion which is outside the purview of Democratic Govt. and it's legal system cannot reap benefits. (the best cast study is Shah bano case)

My Dear we are not talking about wealth of any one else then Muslims, and that has been dragged also just because someone have tried to take advantage of Indian Muslims,

Just_one

Banned
The army exploited the situation because of a vacuum of political leadership.

I agree with Bret Hawk's analysis, but the politicians who have had the chance to rule Pakistan, are not only poor powerless clowns, but corrupt, evil and equal participants in this topi drama. The army is an institution that needed to be guided by the political leadership of vision. Otherwise, the corrupt forces in its ranks will leech on whenever they will get the chance, and this is what happened. This is true for any institution unchecked.

And since as quoted by Brek Hawk, the primary responsibility lies with the most powerful, which according to the constitution, in any form of civilian rule, is on the commander in chief and the chief executive, ie President and Prime minister. Their powerlessness is then an unforgivable crime. They are not only committing crimes of corruption and incompetency, they are laying to waste and destroying the sanctity of the most important offices of Pakistan.

In no way the corrupt politicians be allowed to overturn their share of blame to the army. Why would I play into Zardar's hand by putting the responsibility on the army in the current scenario when the most powerful offices belong to PPP led government? I am no Nawas Sharif, the fool and the greedy.

I will first demand resignation of this corrupt government, put primary responsibility on the PM and the president, and defer any action to be taken with regards to the military, to a credible government which I would advocate should come through a free and fair election conducted under Supreme Court of Pakistan. That is, I will advocate what Imran Khan is advocating, and right so.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

Zaid Hamid sahab, Indian Muslim are not living life of "SHUDERS" ask any Indian Muslim and see their Patriotism towards India.....class differential are existing in third world, however by saying Indian Democracy is an artificial Democracy is only a escape towards reality. They are united and delivering all over the world with their human resources, as well as their export dominate in international Market.

I beg to differ, I have an Indian friend, a well educated liberal Muslim, he once told me that it’s impossible for him to rent a flat in Delhi, he always used his Hindu friends to rent a flat for him in Delhi. While I agree Indian democracy is working but its more that India is just riding a high tide due to their accommodating nature, underneath its media cloak it’s also as corrupt and incompetent as any 3rd world country.... if not then why in India about 10,000 people commit suicide every year due to poverty? highest number in the world.... Just my 2 cents.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I beg to differ, I have an Indian friend, a well educated liberal Muslim, he once told me that it’s impossible for him to rent a flat in Delhi, he always used his Hindu friends to rent a flat for him in Delhi. While I agree Indian democracy is working but its more that India is just riding a high tide due to their accommodating nature, underneath its media cloak it’s also as corrupt and incompetent as any 3rd world country.... if not then why in India about 10,000 people commit suicide every year due to poverty? highest number in the world.... Just my 2 cents.

We are talking in General......some individuals have some different scnerios...any ways.things are going on either like it or not.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

zaid hamid is an honest and loyal pakistani and he feels the pain for the country

but is an Army/ISI Fido as well...how can someone be loyal and patriotic if he/she justify our Army's brutal and GHINOWNAY acts??

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Pmln is going against the PAK army, only for their political gains.

Besharam loog hein yeh. They are destablizing the only stable idara in Pakistan.

The only stable idara? There are many other idaras who are very stable in their corruption and ineffectiveness....and so is Army.....

Being against PML(N) doesn't mean you side with anyone being opposed by PML(N)... hence your username....:P

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Which politician in india has written letters to american senators or uno to help them?
For Ahsan Iqbaal who was responsible for letting Mujeeb-ur-Rehman and finally causing the dismemberment ?
Who was Zia-ul-Haq and what was his relationship with Jhoota Nawaz Sharif?

MR. Stupid illinformed Ahsan Iqbaal if you have the grey matter to think then tell me when did the decline of Pakistan and it's economy start? It was after President Ayub was removed and Mr. ZAB became the PM?
Also for the super nincompoop Ahsan Iqbaal, please also ensure that your Big Boss NS also agrees to hold Elections within the political party as this is the essence of democracy, how about amending the 18th amendment, are you game for this?

Please do not twist the history. Decline started after ZAB came into power.Untill late 60s Pakistan was way ahead of india.

Sorry to say, your knowledge of history, politics and economics is not only week but poor. No offences - but before claiming and commenting like that you should be confident about the history. Abbasiali's responses to you are correct. Also, a country's economy doesn't change suddenly in a few days or months. There could be impacts, but short term. Your dear Ayub Khan is the b**ta*d who started this American Ghulami. Bhutto is the one who stood against it. You need to understand politics. If you are one of those slave-minded guy who believes in licking shoes to survive, then I have no points to convince you. I am not and have never been PPP's supporters. Bhutto made mistakes but learned from those as well, and in time. As far as Bangladesh is concerned it was all Army's deeds. Is this less of a hurt to Pakistan? What else do you want our Army to do before you realize what they have done to the country? Bangladesh separation was due to Ayub Khan's policies and you are taking sides with Ayub Khan? If you don't realize that history was tweaked, then you are one of those who believe in the truth of CNN, FOX news, government created history and hoaxes.

I don't know what else to say.... but one good suggestion is to just spend some time to train urself to see beyond what's obvious. This world is not as transparent and simple as you might think it is.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Here i would like to say some thing that happen to me, I have studied in Birmingham City University in England, By Lord, I will say the truth and will say the truth, I was studying with a lot of Indians in which one or two of them were Muslims, Indian Hindus and Sikh used to ask Muslim Indian Friend one question 'Are you Indian or Muslim' one day they asked the same question in front of me, i said hang on a minute ask the same question to me, whether I am a pakistani or a muslim, i answered ' I am a Muslim first and then a pakistani, Alhamdulillah' but my Indian muslim friend was un able to answer the way I answered, Alhamdullilah we live in a country where we can say that we are Muslim first, and are not bullied by HINDUS. There are so many examples and hear saying from my Dada and Grand Dad but the above incident took place and By Allah, i am truthfull and not telling any body any hear say.

I have lived in and spent time in many countries and I believe what you have quoted above is just a "one off" example. I have never seen that anywhere. I totally agree with Abbasiali's point. Even the muslims in india laugh on us, Pakistanis. Pakistanis have been given this mentality by Army and people like Zaid Hamid. It's high time you guys realize what has happened to us and how our Army has taken Pakistan forward. Top brass of our Army has been American agent since Ayub Khan's era. US/Israel has played double game with us and Army has been their tool.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Ahsan Iqbal have very nicely cornered Zaid hamid, no reply who had bring this corrupt government, was that only Musharraf or whole establishment. Silly excuse, since Pakistan is in War situation, no one should be allowed to talk against incompetent individuals.

Best unofficial Spoke person, Army ever had. Civilians and Politicians must have got army message now. No room for civilian rule, no future for Democracy, if Pakistanis want Democracy, then they have to depend on army's choice democracy, they will not permit any one, who will ask army to go back in barracks.

You probably have left Pakistan by late 60's, however for your information Pakistan had compete neck to neck in all fields with India till 1977. Though I was not a supporter of Bhutto, and like other fools, I also celebrate, when Mr Zia Ul haque took over and imposed his Martial Law, Today when I look back in history, I found how great blunder had happened to Pakistan at that time, which has change the life of common Pakistani, just because of that Martial Law, Pakistan lost his its credibility, on the top of that, Mr Zia join US war against Russia, which had flooded Afghanis, Opium & Klachinkov, and we lost track of our economy from that point. It was so unfortunate in our history.......Today who is living life of GYPSY, No wonder, which ever country Passport we adopt, but what are we known as "ORIGIN PAKISTANI........

So please don't try to twist yourself and be realistic towards life and cruel history.

The most stable institute of country has not given anything else but poverty to Pakistanis and life of overseas....

since you have started appreciating MQM without Altaf Hussein, You have made me great FAN of yours.........lolzzzzzzz

Great comments Abbasiali!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh politicians ek he cheez ko rotay rahay hyn aj tak k army power my a jati ha,khud aj tak inhon ne kya kia ha?3years se zyada democracy ko ho gae,ppp+nawaz league+anp+mqm+juif 3years tak akathay rahay,in logon ne aisa koi kaam kya jo loag in ko chahain?????
koi qanoon sazi???siway CORRUPTION k koi aisa kam jo in logon ne kya ho???agar in ko fauj ka hakoomat myn anay ka dar hota to yeh proove kartay k in logon ne mulk klye acha kaam kya ha,qawaneen,aein banay ha.koi EK REASON K YEH KAH SAKEN K HUM KO HAKOOMAT MYN RAHNA CHAHYE?
agar fauj nahe aye gi to kya police ya post office walay aeyn ge is halat myn???fauj ka kaam ha mulk ka difah from intenal & external threats.
nawaz league 1999 tak zia ul haq ko own karti thi,zia k siasi waris thi,musharraf ki waja se in ki politics ka mahwar fauj k khilaf aur musharaf ko har burai ka zimadar thahraya jata ha,pmln ne kyon musharaf ko janay dya agr yeh america/uk k khilaf jatay to??nawaz shareef elect ho k parliament myn kyon nahe aya?zardari k sath gath jord kr k kha raha ha.apnay saray assets apnay betay k naam kr k uk myn business settle krwa dya,in ko kya lagay pakistan se,mufad parasti siasat kartay hyn.
ARMY chief prime minister ko reprt karta ha,president forces ka supreme commander ha.agar yeh do loag CAPABLE,HONEST,SINCERE & COMMITTED hon apnay mulk klye to koi waja nahe k army power my anay ka sochay,yeh in ki naliqi aur mufad parasti ha jo fauj ko chance deti ha...

Probably no one read your comment and I haven't read it too. Just quoted to make a suggestion: Divide your comments in paragraphs and write clearly either in english or if u write english-urdu then it should be even clearer in terms of paragraphing so that your comments are read...Hope it helps.

bravo

Banned

[DUNYA][/DUNYA]
Becasue
They have to go back to INDIA
Simple as that.
You tell me one thing
[HI]WHY IN ANY HINDI FILM
MUSLIM GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH HINDU BOY
[/HI]
This is your SICK MENTALITY
[HI]I challege you and Abbasiali
[/HI]
give me 5 film refrences
[HI]IN WHICH HINDU GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH MUSLIM BOY.
[/HI]
THIS IS YOURS POSITION IN HINDU MIND
THEY CANT ACCEPT YOU IN THAT POSITION
EVEN IN FILMS.

I dont watch bollywood movies but i would say there are more than 5 movies which had muslim hero and hindu heroine character!!
1.My name is khan
2.Kurbaan

ask some other bolywood followers

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Becasue
They have to go back to INDIA
Simple as that.
You tell me one thing
[HI]WHY IN ANY HINDI FILM
MUSLIM GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH HINDU BOY
[/HI]
This is your SICK MENTALITY
[HI]I challege you and Abbasiali
[/HI]
give me 5 film refrences
[HI]IN WHICH HINDU GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH MUSLIM BOY.
[/HI]
THIS IS YOURS POSITION IN HINDU MIND
THEY CANT ACCEPT YOU IN THAT POSITION
EVEN IN FILMS.

Agreed with you. You are right in your opinion. Although there is one example "My name is Khan" but that was for a specific purpose/subject otherwise they'd never do it. However, I don't even agree with the opposite opinion. I have not lived in India so can't speak of that effect but indian muslims elsewhere are happy and proud to be indians and they don't hv any emotional affiliations with Pakistanis.

But again, ur point is very vaild and one reason for them not doing it is extremist elements within Hindus. The Bollywood directors would be more than happy to show a hindu girl falling in love with Muslim guy but the problem is extremists, which we have too....so u can't blame bollywood for that.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

My understanding is this that Zia ul Haq as Army Chief was not so much intelligent person.

Ayyub Khan and Musharraf eras were the best for Pakistani Economy. Sadly Ayyub Khan used the corrupt measures against Fatima Jinnah.

My personal understanding about Dictators is this if they are loyal to their nation, then they could achieve a lot. Sher Shah Soori was a dictator, but wonder he did in record time.... totally unbelieveable. Nevertheless, dictators have other problems.

Either Democracy or Dictatorship, the leadership should be loyal to Pakistan, and they should not be corrupt and they should have the vision.

Agreed with a quarter of your comment i.e. leader should be loyal... however, strongly disagree with rest and suggest you to research more into this:

- Army man should never rule. It just destroys a country, even if he is loyal
- Ayub era was the best??? When you judge something, look from all angles. Ayub's era resulted in separation of Pakistan. Ayub is the one who started selling off Pakistan to USA. You have read twisted history, as we did and so u need to realize that.
- Musharaf era? The gift of Musharaf Era is the height of separation movement in Baluchistan, hatred for Pakistan in Baluchistan and many otehr areas, killing of our own masses, drone attacks, suicide bombings, etc. You also need to understand economy better. A lot of what we see from Musharaf's era is artificial economy and that is why not sustained. A car can't run on one tire.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

You can not keep anything simentic. As far as you being my fan, it's good, not that I am dying for it though!
Fortunately for me I never appreciated Zia or his MO, I have always maintained that it was a mistake even when he was the boss,sorry to burst your bubble on that.
By 60 I was not even born, so could not have left Pakistan, ha ha.
Pakistan was ahead of india until late 60s and what ZAB did was he dragged us down to neck-to-neck and then it was a down hill course.remember the great over-night nationalization that destroyed the business community in Pakistan and to this day we are struggling.
Please stop feeling sorry for yourself, your being an overseas Pakistani is not a fault of Army, it is your choice and say shukar to Allah as he has provided you with an independent and happy life.
Try to be objective about issues without being sarcastic and personal.

Agreed with Bhutto's huge mistake of nationalism and taking over the businesses/companies. However, totally disagree with your comments about Army and negating Abassiali's comments regarding Army giving poverty and brain drain to Pakistan. That's absolutely true. Army has harmed Pakistan a lottttttttttt and it's almost irreparable.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

What are you then doing on Siasat.pk, make some siasat.indi, my friend, you know that a Muslim can not lie specially if he is saying BY GOD, I dont think you are a muslim any way, I am not lying and those people were not resident here, they had to go back to INDIA. Once again i am not lying, Now lets talk about Karachi, Muslims are not killing Muslims, that is another lie, It is Indian Raw, and Mossad doing Target Killing using criminal elements, but riots in Gujrat and Hyderabad are known to every body, Killing in Golden temple and humilating Sikhs and Kashmiris is known to every body, i can send you links to KHALSA TEhreek if you want so do not talk rubbish, may Allah give you Hadayat

Please don't judge whether someone is a muslim or not..... who are you to do that? He did not doubt your being muslim. Have patience and BARDAASHT!!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Joda Akbar is hitoric reallity
and my name is Khan

I didnt watched
Give me some more name
YOU INDIANS ARE LIERS

In continuity of my other post quoting you, I agree with you that no such movie has been made. Jodha Akbar is true history and My Name is Khan has been to show some reality and also "My Name is Khan" was made by Farah Khan and Shahrukh Khan, and also is based on a specific situation - not a love story.

However, the problem is extremist hindus and not all hindus.