ZAID HAMID choosed the worng people

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is just a minor set back and nothing else, we are not like the mush supporters and the hindus out here pretending to be our friends...We will stick with our beliefs whether all u american lovers like it or not. We are definately not disheartened by this neither are we going to put down our weapons or go into hibernation ,we will keep ZH's message alive.
This is what you educated jahils fail to understand with your tiny brains ,we do not follow or worship personalities like you guys, we do not praise ZH like you guys praise musharraf or Altaf. We believe in his message just like we believe in imran khans message and yes we disagree with them sometimes but that does not mean we will abandon their message. Go on praising murderers like Altaf and busharraf but they will never return to pak because they are both cowards.
Gulzar and Gazoo, there is no point arguing with fools who worship people like Altaf, and cannot differentiate between a simple message and personalities. These insecure little people just need a flag and dollars in their pockets and they will go on living their lives without a care in the world. They are not supporters of islam or pakistan simply because they worship people and in that sense they do worse than the crime they accuse ZH for. These people are spineless bunch, a shameful breed that live of others peoples struggles like leaches incapable of risking anything for their fellow brethren. I will repeat once again ,you american lovers are a shame to this nation and this land and this religion go off to america and never come back.

Lastly To the people bad mouthing Gulzar , please what the hell he is trying to say you idiots. He is speaking in favor of zahid hamid, learn to read or shut up and stop wasting wall space.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
idrexton said:
gulzar hussain khan said:
HI EVERY BODY WHO SUPPORT ZAID AND WHO EVEN NOT.
TODAY I UNDERSTOOD WHY STUDENTS WHO USE TO FILL ALL THE GALLARIES AND LISTEN TO ZAID AND SHOUT OUT THE NARAI HAQ WHY DID THEY NOT COME
SHAME ON THEM .

THEY DID NOT COME BECAUSE WHEN THE LECTURES USE TO BE IN UNIVERSITY THEY AVOIDED CLASSES AND OTHER LECTURES AS THEY FEEL BORED FROM THAT AND ENJOYED THE MOMENT BUT
WE SAW THAT PEOPLE FROM MOLVIES SIDE CAME AND SPOILED THE WHOLE OF THE STRUCTURE OF TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.
ACTUALLY I THINK ZAID HAMID TARGETED THE WRONG PEOPLE THESE STUDENT WHO COME TO UNIVERSITY MOSTLY FOR POONDI AND TIME PASS MAMMEE DADDY BACHAY HOW AFTER UNIVERSITY FORGET WHAT THEY LERNT AT UNIVERSITY AND WATCH INDIAN FILMS IMPRESSED BY HOLLYWOOD FILM SONGS AND OTHER STAFF LIKE IF U VISIT YAHOO CHAT ROOMS U WILL ALWAYS FIND PAKISTANI CHAT ROOMS FILLED UP 100% I FEEL THE BLOOD IS VERY MUCH INFECTED .
WHY DID THE STUDENTS FROM TOFANI BABA WIN THE GAME JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE COMITTED I DONT AGREE WITH THEM BUT THEY WERE VERY COMMITED PROPHET MUHAMMED (SALLAHUALAYHI WASALAM).
THE TOFFANI BABAS FILLED THE EARS OF THESE STUDENT WHO HAVE FOR SURE NOT KNOWN ZAID HAMID BY THEM SELVES ACCEPT MOLAS TOLD THEM HOW HE IS AND THEY DISTROYED THE WORK OF 3 YEARS I WAITED FOR THIS DAY FROM LONG TIME AND TODAY I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.
DID THSES MOLVIES ANY DAY TALK OF BLOCKING THE NATO SUPPLY ROUTE CAN THEY GO THERE AND STOP THE SSUPPLY ONLY ANSWER IS NO THEY CANT TALK AND I AM SURE THEY NEVER HAVE THINKED ANY THING LIKE THIS BUT ZAID HAMID DID TALK ABOUT THIS.
DID THESE MOLVIES GATHER STUDENTS LIKE HOW THEY DID TODAY ANY OTHER DAY TO INTERRUPT THE NATO SUPPLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I FEEL ZAID HAMID SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIS TALKS IN MADRASSAS NOT IN UNIVERSITIES CUZ MOST OF THE STUDENT FROM ENGLISH STUCTURED UNIVERISTIES ARE DEAD AND SLEEPING IN TV FILMS SONGS AND GIRLS.
AND NOT PRAYING AS WELL SO HOW ARE THEY GOING TO START ALL THIS
MESSAGE TO ZAID HAMID THT PLZ LEAVE THIS PEOPLE TO SLEEP. AND TRY TALKING TO POEPLE WHO ARE HALF SLEEPING STUDENTS FROM MADRASAS ATLEAST THEY ARE NOT AS HOW THE STUDENTS FROM UNIVERSITIES ARE. THEN SEE GIRLS WHO DONT FOLLOW ISLAM PROPERLY AND COME AND SIT IN CROWDS LIKE ITS THEIR HOME IS THIS SHARIA BOYS COME TO POONDI THERE AND THTS HOOW THEY FILLED UP THE HALLS.I FEEL THE MOLVI STUDENTS THE STUDENT FROM MADRASAS ARE MORE BETTER BECUASE AT LEAST THEY HAVE THEIR BEARDS THEY HAVE THEIR CAPS ON TOP IN SHALWAR KAMEEZ WHICH DOESNT MATTER THT MUCH BUT THEY ARE COMMITTED TO ISLAM ZAID HAMID ONLY NEEDED TO EDUCATE THEM LITTLE MORE JUST LITTLE MORE AND TODAY THEY WOULD BE WITH HIM IN FULL SUPPORT NOT LIKE THE STUDENTS WHO PROMISED AND BROKE THEIR PROMISEEE
I DONT KNOW IF I AM RIGTH ABOUT THIS AS I AM VERY UPSET ON WAT HAPPENED TO THE 23RD MARCH TAKMEEL E PAKISTAN.

There are onlye Two words for .... FU** OFF ..

IDIOT ... first clear ur dirty mind ... u urself dont know what u r saying .. goof .. Pathetic indian ...

[clap] [clap]

gazoomartian

furry87 said:
This is just a minor set back and nothing else, we are not like the mush supporters and the hindus out here pretending to be our friends...We will stick with our beliefs whether all u american lovers like it or not. We are definately not disheartened by this neither are we going to put down our weapons or go into hibernation ,we will keep ZH's message alive.
This is what you educated jahils fail to understand with your tiny brains ,we do not follow or worship personalities like you guys, we do not praise ZH like you guys praise musharraf or Altaf. We believe in his message just like we believe in imran khans message and yes we disagree with them sometimes but that does not mean we will abandon their message. Go on praising murderers like Altaf and busharraf but they will never return to pak because they are both cowards.
Gulzar and Gazoo, there is no point arguing with fools who worship people like Altaf, and cannot differentiate between a simple message and personalities. These insecure little people just need a flag and dollars in their pockets and they will go on living their lives without a care in the world. They are not supporters of islam or pakistan simply because they worship people and in that sense they do worse than the crime they accuse ZH for. These people are spineless bunch, a shameful breed that live of others peoples struggles like leaches incapable of risking anything for their fellow brethren. I will repeat once again ,you american lovers are a shame to this nation and this land and this religion go off to america and never come back.

Lastly To the people bad mouthing Gulzar , please what the hell he is trying to say you idiots. He is speaking in favor of zahid hamid, learn to read or shut up and stop wasting wall space.

fury, misunderstanding may have happened because of his upper case. hard on eyes and some sentences may have been missed. sorry if I said something against him or Zaid.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
fury, misunderstanding may have happened because of his upper case. hard on eyes and some sentences may have been missed. sorry if I said something against him or Zaid.

Choro gazoo bhai kin logon ke mun lag rahe ho aap bhi , jo loag pakistan ko blunder kehte hain un se kia mun lagana. En ka jawab hum ab apni zaban se hi dein ge. Ye loag siraf internet pehi mun chala sakte hain. Inshallah ab inqalab ko koi nahi rok sakta...If anyof these people have read a bit of history they will know that corrupt and enslaved nations do not stand for more than a century. Even if pakistan has a civil war this rein of terror and oprression will end and people like musharraf ,zardari and nawaz will be taught a lesson.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@TOPIC
LOL
BIG MISTAKE IS THAT ZAID HAMID HAS MUMMY DADDY BACCHAY.
ONLY A CAMPAIGN OF FEW YEARS AND DISSAPPOINTED .

LOOK DR ISRAR IS RUNNING HILAFAT CAMPAIGN FOR 50 YEARS . AND NEVER DISAPPOINTED BCZ HE GATHER PEOPLE AND TRAINS THEM ON THE BASIS OF QURAN AND SUNNAH . THESE TRAINED PEOPLE CAN GATHER ON EVENONE CALLOF DR ISRAR AHMAD. ALTHOUGH HE HAS A LITTLE FORCE.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
naeem08 said:
@TOPIC
LOL

LOOK DR ISRAR IS RUNNING HILAFAT CAMPAIGN FOR 50 YEARS . AND NEVER DISAPPOINTED BCZ HE GATHER PEOPLE AND TRAINS THEM ON THE BASIS OF QURAN AND SUNNAH . THESE TRAINED PEOPLE CAN GATHER ON EVENONE CALLOF DR ISRAR AHMAD. ALTHOUGH HE HAS A LITTLE FORCE.

haha ur statement makes no sense what so ever because they are two different people with two different missions so i have no idea why ur tryign to compare ZH and Dr Israr. Dr Israr is a islamic scholar ZH is a defence analyst.
Second disappointment is a natural phenomenon that evry human being goes through not just people who believe in a strong islamic pakistan. Lol mummy daddy to Musharraf ke bache hain, we are dissappointed at the amount of cowards like you that this land produces ,that is our only disappointment and nothing else. Zaid hamid is just a person and so is Dr Israr.

PS who do u think is more famous or has more followers Dr sahab or Zahid hamid ?? How many of our youth listens to Dr Israr ??

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
furry87 said:
naeem08 said:
@TOPIC
LOL

haha ur statement makes no sense what so ever because they are two different people with two different missions so i have no idea why ur tryign to compare ZH and Dr Israr. Dr Israr is a islamic scholar ZH is a defence analyst.
Second disappointment is a natural phenomenon that evry human being goes through not just people who believe in a strong islamic pakistan. Lol mummy daddy to Musharraf ke bache hain, we are dissappointed at the amount of cowards like you that this land produces ,that is our only disappointment and nothing else. Zaid hamid is just a person and so is Dr Israr.

PS who do u think is more famous or has more followers Dr sahab or Zahid hamid ?? How many of our youth listens to Dr Israr ??

well said Furry!

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: "Pukhtouwn Khawa Aur Nawaz Sharif" Hamid Mir

khan afghan said:
Personnaly I have no objection with
either name but when the other provinces
have been given the names on the basis
of their ethnicity so whats the problem
is with pukhtoonkhwa.If anyone can
know the meaning of pakistan.It carrys
one of the word AFGHANIA which had been
given to NWFP but because of conspiracy
this has not been done to give the name of
AFGHANIA to NWFP.If pashtoons are the
of this country then it should be given the
same name which was proposed in the
name of PAKISTAN.Just ask any historian what Pakistan stands for then come and talkPakistan Zindabad

You are right khan afghan , and no pakistani is deny them their name ...PML N represents the hazaras and hindko speaking in the frontier region and it is the hazaras and hindkos that are against it. Their representatives in the frontier region are not punjabi. They are simply asking for a name that is acceptable to everyone not just the pathans, i think we all know ANP always plays the pathan card like MQM and politicizes everything in the name of ethnicity. And you will notice that the average pakistani is actually rooting for the name pukhtunkhwa. I personally like afghania, because it will include all the ehtnicities like the hazaras and hindko speaking people and it sounds way better. But you are right its prehistoric name is Afghania and i would be happy with either. Same old stories, stupid politicians trying to divide us again every issue they find.

gazoomartian

furry87 said:
naeem08 said:
@TOPIC
LOL

Dr. Israr wasnt where he is now from the day one. I am sure he had many many hurdles st the start

gazoomartian

furry87 said:

fury help me out

people love respt dr israr but hate ZH, both have same stance of Khilafat. ZH is at the forefront and talking about creating khilafat where israr is more like 'theory'

What do you think is th ereason for some people's hatred

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
furry87 said:

fury help me out

people love respt dr israr but hate ZH, both have same stance of Khilafat. ZH is at the forefront and talking about creating khilafat where israr is more like 'theory'

What do you think is th ereason for some people's hatred

Lol Dr Israr so ye munafiq kahan se sunte hain haha inhein to shahid zaid hamid ka na pata chalta to Dr Israr ka bhi na pata chalta. I hope that answers ur question my always entertaining friend.

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Yeah he certainly did . Like he chose ahmed shah masood and then yusuf kazzab and now paranoid idiots like gazoo and ultra nationalist brigade who see indians and raw agents even in their sleep andget emotionally blackmailed and become over hyped.
[hilar] [hilar]

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
Pakistani Lion said:
sangeen said:
Code:
gulzar hussain khan wrote:   i hope zaid really goes on exile and never return inshallah 
and pakistan breaks into peaces inshallah

Pandit Gulzar Naraain Das mukharji i can see your ASS burning and your pathetic shit scattered all over but keep in your dirty mind if you got any, Pakistan is not gonna break just because you are feeling itch somewhere deep down.... You seem some dirty itchy indian enemy disguised in a Muslim ID, come on grow up you jackass and never use bad words for Pakistan...

Definately an Indian 'piss-drinker' who is embarrassed to be an Indian!!! The quality of english in the topic is a big give away... 'CHOOSED' [hilar]

On this forum. any one who oppose ZH is Indian Agent..WOW what a evaluation of any individual!!!!..

Very true.FUCK OFF INDIAN GUY. GET LOST FROM THIS FORUM AND BE READY WE R COMING TO HAVE KASHMIR.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
msohailshah said:
Yeah he certainly did . Like he chose ahmed shah masood and then yusuf kazzab and now paranoid idiots like gazoo and ultra nationalist brigade who see indians and raw agents even in their sleep andget emotionally blackmailed and become over hyped.
[hilar] [hilar]

All pakistanis are indian agents in their eyes, except those 52 people who attended the drama on 23rd march
:)

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
[hilar] [hilar]
We do not call you indian and hindu agents because u were born from a hindu ,we call you hindu because u help push their agenda ,but you are too stupid to understand that...ab has lo

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
msohailshah said:
[hilar] [hilar]

All pakistanis are indian agents in their eyes, except those 52 people who attended the drama on 23rd march
Shouldnt you be molesting and raping litle boys maulana sahib ??

msohailshah

furry87 said:
abduttawwab said:
msohailshah said:
[hilar] [hilar]

This tells us about your mentality. You paranoid ZH freaks.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
furry87 said:
abduttawwab said:
msohailshah said:
[hilar] [hilar]

This tells us about your mentality. You paranoid ZH freaks.

haha no this tells us ur 5 year old mentality, you did not grasp what i was trying to say...if i were you i would practice some IQ tests and socialize more and read abit about what goes on in our streets and mosques. Ps that was not even meant for you , tumharey liye dusra reply tha...jis ke liye likha hai usse reply kerne do

msohailshah

To furry 87, This is called extreme mental disorder. Please visit your nearest doctor to cure you from your filthy mind.

msohailshah

furry87 said:
msohailshah said:
[hilar] [hilar]
We do not call you indian and hindu agents because u were born from a hindu ,we call you hindu because u help push their agenda ,but you are too stupid to understand that...ab has lo

Yeah I am laughing at your mentality . You cannot judge anybody else's Eman and Patriotism. If pakistan was run by you facists you would surely break it again like bangladesh.