Wikileaks Exposes MQM...

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
waise aik baat manani parre gi mqm media cell kaam bahut khoob ker rha hai internet per, full tyari ke saath.

qabar ki tayyari nahi hai
yeah tayyari kissi kaam nahi aye gi
jab
moh sai nikley ga
man rab o ka - altaf hussain
man daino ka - mqm
man rasool o ka - nahi maloom
(JIS NAI ASBIAT KI BAAT KI WOH HAM MAI SAI NAHI)

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM Wale dostoon Kya KArain Ab kis Kis Baat Per Parda Dalain,Tumhari Jamaat kai gunahoon ki list itni taweel hai. Bhata mafia,Qatil mafia.Lisani fasadat.oor janey kya kya.Khuda ka khouf karo ye dhashat gardi Mafiaism ki Siasat kab tak karo gay.

sdshm.jpg

I've noticed some points which are annoying me alot and I would like to share with you..

1) Cable directly hitting the credibility of Karachi Police, Cable said, Police is the biggest arm gang in Karachi.

2) Then, Cable said all contents are written on the statement of Karachi Police those are called ‘ARM GANG’ in this cable.

3) Now, Cable said, Karachi Police (ARM GANG by the WIKI-Leaks) estimate the quantities of so called Arm groups of Karachi. On the report of an ARM GANG (Police) MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement) has ten thousands arms active members?? Is it not annoying you?? Above, Cable said ‘POLICE IS THE BIGGEST ARM GANG’ after all they published cables on the statement of this ARM GANG (Police).

4) Then, Cable labelled MQM as an ethnic based political party which represents only ‘MUHAJIRS’. This cable is written in 2009 and in this era ‘MQM (Muthaida Qoumi Movement present in the AZAD-KASHMIR, MQM elected personalities were there and then MQM went for the GENERAL ELECTION in Gilgit Baltistan and there MQM got the success. MQM was busy in the organizing the MEGA convention in PUNJAB and then open a new door in the politics of Pakistan

I observed these points and these points mark the doubt on the credibility of WIKI-LEAKS cable. Hope, reader try to understand the credibility of this cable that ‘FIRST it’s called Karachi Police as ARMED GANG then quote the statement of this ARM GANG (Police) commenting on Political party.

Opps (thumbsdown) :lol::lol: