Why dams – Why are they Lying

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
سبحان اللہ
راجہ سرکار کا تھریڈ ہے اور میری گناہ گار نگاہ تب پڑی جب تھریڈ چار میل لمبا ہو گیا
واقعی جناب، ڈیم کی کوئی ایسی اشد ضرورت نہیں ہے بلکہ میں نے تو سمندر کا پانی میٹھا کرنے کا طریقہ بھی ڈھونڈ لیا ہے
ایک لیٹر سمندری پانی میں آدھا چمچہ دیسی شکر کا .... کلفٹن سے سیدھی نہر نکالو تھر تک

یار حد ہوتی ہے....درخت لگاۓ، وہ آپ کو قبول نہیں تھے....لگ گئے تو آپ کیلکولیٹر نکال کر بیٹھ گئے
مائکرو ہائیڈل پروجیکٹ شروع ہوا تو ساتھ آپ کے پیٹ میں بھی مفت میں درد شروع ہوا
اب یہ ڈیم پر آپ نرالی منطق اٹھا کر لے آئے ہو کہ ''میں ڈیم بنانے کا مخالف نہیں ہوں لیکن ابھی فی الحال اسکی ضرورت نہیں ہے''.....سرکار آپ جس بدنسل خاندان کو اپنا لیڈر مانتے ہو آپ سے یہی امید کی جا سکتی ہے
پاکستان کی بھلائی کے لئے کوئی کام ہوتا برداشت نہ کرنا....جب تک تختی پر شریف لکھا نظر نہ آ جائے

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Will bite you absolutely know I am not being that stupid, as I am telling you to use the sea water for anything. If you dont know that you are being stupid.

Let me add to you knowledge that along with all these "donts" with the sea water there is another "dont" . Which is that you cannot take it away from the ocean as well. You cannot pump it, you cannot contain it you, cannot transport it with any other means. No metallurgy can withstand the brakishness of this water. You will be poking holes everywhere, due to erosion in low alloy steels and stress corrosion cracking in high alloy steels. So please dont be stupid with me on these issues, unfortunately this is kind of my bread & butter profession.

And a little more for your knowledge please, the salinity that appears in the ground water can be removed by osmosis process you dont need full fledged desalination for that. And let me say it for the third time very loud and clear that I never said not to build the dam. I said stop lying to the nation for your populistic dreams and showing your face of a massiha. You have achieved all you could with mouth. It is time to be realistic now.

In other words, you're just showing your media cell credentials with your repetitively meaningless arguments.....
I dont need a professional to tell me how practical or impractical desalination is when compared to dams. Go back to your original post and smack your head on it. You started off with the argument that the answer to solving scarcity of water is to desalinate. Now you have conveniently shifted from 'desalination of sea water' to 'desalination of ground water'.

Make up your mind before you begin an argument. There are others on this forum who have also studied chemistry a bit.

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لو دسو!!۔
پاکستان نوں ڈیماں دی کوئی لوڑ نئی۔۔۔۔۔
ہنڑ پشاور نوں سمندروں پانڑی لا کے دیو۔

لوجی۔۔۔ تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی ایسی لاجک سامنے آئی کہ مجھ جیسا خالص پختون بھی پنجابی بولنے لگ پیا۔۔۔۔۔
ماڑے گورجئس گورجئس کاٹھے پختوں پرا - پٹھواری وچ آکھنا واں جے میں اے نہیں آکھیا
پلیز پنجابی نہ بولیں اسی سارے ڈری گچھساں
اِن حرامخور بد بو دار تلوری پٹواریوں کی حالت
خارش زدہ کتوں سے کم نہیں
اگلے 5 سالوں تک یہ پٹواری اسی طرح اپنی گانڈ کو گھساتے رہیں گے

12th ss

Citizen
Well how are you going to establish the web of water ducts around whole country.Secondly ,suppose you are going to miss one or two season of rains ,from where are you going to get water for agriculture ,you have water capacity of few days now while country like Egypt has capacity of 900 days mean they can harvest for 3 years consecutively if drought of magnitude of yusuf,s age is going to hit them.Where are you constructing these desalination filter ,you have to import ,and in large number.Then why are you reluctant to use natural filter i.e allow seepage from stored water and pump it back out of earth.As for melting glacier tell me ,how are you going to defy the flow of more than million cusec of water without dams on its way .They will destroy and are destroying still with their terrific flow during moonsoon,so instead of storing water during moonsoon controlling flood and destruction and later using for your agriculture, you are proposing that hundreds of thousands(probably) of filtration plant on shore of karachi or Baluchistan and pump it up straight to northern areas,where your your gas pipes are blown on daily basis.How ever your argument on collecting the funds is debatable.

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ماڑے گورجئس گورجئس کاٹھے پختوں پرا - پٹھواری وچ آکھنا واں جے میں اے نہیں آکھیا
پلیز پنجابی نہ بولیں اسی سارے ڈری گچھساں

giphy.gif

بھائی جان آپ کے اس تھریڈ کے بعد اگر میں لاطینی بھی بولوں تو آپ کو حیرت نہیں ہونی چاہیے۔

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will never ever believe anything you say Mr. Raja Rawal. You are a liar and you support the most corrupt league in the world. You are nothing but a farce and your arguments no matter how logical they sound are nothing but a scheme to derail public opinion and win it from your league. I despised you from day one and I will continue to hate you with a passion even if you decide to sober up.