Why dams – Why are they Lying

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baghlol (crankthskunk) honestly I could not expect anything else from you. "Talk with out any bases". I was not expecting from a person like you even to understand what i wanted to say. You always pose to be a very high end intellectual but when you speak it is nothing more than "Gongloon pur mati" For your information in Rural areas of Pakistan Paindoos also know about your UKs super technology and use it also up to their capacity. And they call it "Khal"

So advise for you is that please pick a side. You are caught when you try to speak high. Be like this "real people" who claims to be illiterate & ultimate Jahil and feels pride on it. At least he shows some personality.

Chawaingar superking. Can't understand you when are trying to communicate. I see you refer to shit a lot - which is no surprise when you are SHIT.

TRUST me I am not only an intellectual but also a rich one. I can offer you job cleaning my toilets. Consider it a favour to a Patwarri.

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تم وہ حرامخور بد بودار تلوری پٹواری ہو
جس نے اپنے باپ نواجے لوہار کے بایو گیس یعنی پھد سے کروڑوں میگا واٹ کی بجلی پیدا کی ہے
اور پورا پاکستان کثرت بجلی سے جل کر کوئلے کا ڈھیربن گیا ہے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chawaingar superking. Can't understand you when are trying to communicate. I see you refer to shit a lot - which is no surprise when you are SHIT.

TRUST me I am not only an intellectual but also a rich one. I can offer you job cleaning my toilets. Consider it a favour to a Patwarri.

Oooh really. Thany you thank you Thank you
Now I can even visualize you as "Intellectual and Rich" in Englaaaaand

giphy.gif

RajaRawal111

تم وہ حرامخور بد بودار تلوری پٹواری ہو
جس نے اپنے باپ نواجے لوہار کے بایو گیس یعنی پھد سے کروڑوں میگا واٹ کی بجلی پیدا کی ہے
اور پورا پاکستان کثرت بجلی سے جل کر کوئلے کا ڈھیربن گیا ہے

چلو یار وہ ٹھیک ہی ہو گا
پچھلی باری تم بھاگ گیے تھے یار --- بتایا نہیں کہ عمران خان کیا سونگھ کر خوش ہو رہا ہے

347937_2089684_updates.jpg

Two Stooges

چلو یار وہ ٹھیک ہی ہو گا
پچھلی باری تم بھاگ گیے تھے یار --- بتایا نہیں کہ عمران خان کیا سونگھ کر خوش ہو رہا ہے

347937_2089684_updates.jpg
تیری باجی، مریم کے پانی کی موجوں کی بات کی تھی۔ ۔ ۔
وہ پانی، جو وہ قطریوں کو دیکھ کر چھوڑ دیتی تھی

RajaRawal111

تیری باجی، مریم کے پانی کی موجوں کی بات کی تھی۔ ۔ ۔
وہ پانی، جو وہ قطریوں کو دیکھ کر چھوڑ دیتی تھی

پر تم نے تو کہا تھا کہ خان سونگ رہا تھا -- تو میں نے پوچھا کہ کافی خوش لگ رہا ہے - کیا سونگ رہا ہے ؟
اب بدل دیا ہے بیان --- عمران خان کی طرح یو ٹرن لے رہے ہو یار

Two Stooges

پر تم نے تو کہا تھا کہ خان سونگ رہا تھا -- تو میں نے پوچھا کہ کافی خوش لگ رہا ہے - کیا سونگ رہا ہے ؟
اب بدل دیا ہے بیان --- عمران خان کی طرح یو ٹرن لے رہے ہو یار
جس بُو کی سُونگھ کی وجہ سے قطری یہاں پہنچ جاتے ہیں
تو کپتان تو ویسے بھی شوقین بندہ ہے

وہ کروڑوں میگا واٹ کی بجلی بیچ میں سے گول کر گئے

RajaRawal111

جس بُو کی سُونگھ کی وجہ سے قطری یہاں پہنچ جاتے ہیں
تو کپتان تو ویسے بھی شوقین بندہ ہے

وہ کروڑوں میگا واٹ کی بجلی بیچ میں سے گول کر گئے

او اچھا شوقین ہے - چلو پھر ٹھیک ہے

باقی ملک میں تیس ہزار میگا واٹ کی کپسٹی بڑھی ہے - تمہاری حکومت نالائق ہو گی جو اس کو منیج نہیں کر سکتی - پچھلے دنوں مردان میں لوگوں کو ڈنڈے مار رہی تھی جو لوڈ شیڈنگ پر احتجاج کے رہی تھے --- اس سے پہلے کبھی کسی نے مردان میں نہ اس طرح احتجاج کیا نہ ان کو ڈنڈے پڑے کسی سے

gorgias

لو دسو!!۔
پاکستان نوں ڈیماں دی کوئی لوڑ نئی۔۔۔۔۔
ہنڑ پشاور نوں سمندروں پانڑی لا کے دیو۔

لوجی۔۔۔ تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی ایسی لاجک سامنے آئی کہ مجھ جیسا خالص پختون بھی پنجابی بولنے لگ پیا۔۔۔۔۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yara ji please you are on the trolling mod, You are repeatedly bringing up the things i have already explained in my thread. I think i should wait until you come back out of the effect you are in. I was really surprised to read that desalination will increasing the salanity in oceans.
Come on man are you talking about the "Natures cycle" we have 97 % water on interconnected oceans. And 2ndly where that water will ultimately go which we will piss. Be some what sensible at least.
That's literally the dumbest thing I've heard today specially from someone who claims to be a graduate of PIEAS, if some illiterate villager said that it might be excusable. I was expecting someone who claims to be so educated to have half a working brain, but seems like I working with half a dying grey cell here.

Do everyone a favour and google environmental impact of desalination plants and do some reading and research, before you decide to keep talking more and make a even bigger horses ass of yourself than you already have.

Shazada_Gulfaam123

Councller (250+ posts)
چل یار تیری جتنی سمجھ بوجھ ہے تجھ سے اتنا ہی بولتا ہوں- پہلی بات موضوع یہ نہیں - تم کل سے مسسل بے محل فوٹو شاپس پوسٹ کاری جا رہے ہو
اب تمہیں تصویروں سے ہی سمجھ اتا ہے تو چلو تصویروں سے ہی سمجھتے ہیں کہ ملک کی تاریخ پہلی بار میں اتنا تیزی سے کیا ہوا جس پر پیسا لگا

Guddu_Power_Station%2C_Sindh_Pakistan.jpg

images

59376ba366dbf.jpg

727BB763-125A-4C97-B914-ED21EBE8EF73_w1023_r1_s.jpg

images

thumbnailimage.img.jpg

یہ تو صرف ایک شعبہ تھا - اس کے علاوہ، ایل آن جی ٹرمینلز انفرا اسٹرکچر وغیرہ وغیرہ بھی ہیں پر میں تم پر زیادہ وقت نہیں زایع کرنا چاہتا

41430089_10156670606084594_1729071593335816192_n.jpg

RajaRawal111

That's literally the dumbest thing I've heard today specially from someone who claims to be a graduate of PIEAS, if some illiterate villager said that it might be excusable. I was expecting someone who claims to be so educated to have half a working brain, but seems like I working with half a dying grey cell here.

Do everyone a favour and google environmental impact of desalination plants and do some reading and research, before you decide to keep talking more and make a even bigger horses ass of yourself than you already have.

You are out of the things to say so it is better technique to snub. So let us stop it here please.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are out of the things to say so it is better technique to snub. So let us stop it here please.
You are the one dodging and side stepping every post I've made in this thread, seems like you thought you had a bright idea to get one up and blurted it out and now don't have anything to back it up with so just dodging and side stepping around all the points and arguments.

Yeah and I'm the one whose run out of things to say~ Right !!!!!!!

RajaRawal111

You are the one dodging and side stepping every post I've made in this thread, seems like you thought you had a bright idea to get one up and blurted it out and now don't have anything to back it up with so just dodging and side stepping around all the points and arguments.

Yeah and I'm the one whose run out of things to say~ Right !!!!!!!

Then What the heck do you expect me to do ??
My case is that
1: we need dams more to save our bread basket lands from over flooding and generating Electricity more than creating source of potable water.
2: If we need dams to provide for drinking only than we have alternate means.
3: When I say I dont doubt IK's Niyat for making dam --- that you dont let me say
Where should I go then ???

As I said you are just trolling me and taking revenge over my request to you for "not be like a zaleel insan" when you abused my Patriotism. I was too much of abuse for me. Even then I privately and openly apologize to you.
I am telling you, you are not the person I usually talk to. I will wait for you to get out of your situation.

RajaRawal111

لو دسو!!۔
پاکستان نوں ڈیماں دی کوئی لوڑ نئی۔۔۔۔۔
ہنڑ پشاور نوں سمندروں پانڑی لا کے دیو۔

لوجی۔۔۔ تھریڈ سٹارٹر کی ایسی لاجک سامنے آئی کہ مجھ جیسا خالص پختون بھی پنجابی بولنے لگ پیا۔۔۔۔۔

ماڑے گورجئس گورجئس کاٹھے پختوں پرا - پٹھواری وچ آکھنا واں جے میں اے نہیں آکھیا
پلیز پنجابی نہ بولیں اسی سارے ڈری گچھساں

giphy.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then What the heck do you expect me to do ??
My case is that
1: we need dams more to save our bread basket lands from over flooding and generating Electricity more than creating source of potable water.
2: If we need dams to provide for drinking only than we have alternate means.
3: When I say I dont doubt IK's Niyat for making dam --- that you dont let me say

Then what is your stupid argument about, what is all this hoo haa about ? If there is no bone of contention here, then why all the noise ?

Who told you we need ONLY drinking water, if you have comprehension problems then its not my fault! We are running out of all sorts of water. We need water, there is no doubt about that whether is potable water or for irrigation. Once again Google is your friend, just a 10 second rudimentary search with tell you from studies and sources Pakistani and non Pakistani that Pakistan could be headed for a drought by as early as 2025, and even if you don't want to do that, look at any river in Pakistan today and compare it how it was 10 years back and you will see it for yourself, most of them are not even half of what they were and some have almost totally dried up.

And seriously even if you really thought that it was said we are running out of drinking water only, is that reason enough to make so much noise ?

Like I said noise for the sake of noise and nothing else.

RajaRawal111

Then what is your stupid argument about, what is all this hoo haa about ? If there is no bone of contention here, then why all the noise ?

Who told you we need ONLY drinking water, if you have comprehension problems then its not my fault! We are running out of all sorts of water. We need water, there is no doubt about that whether is potable water or for irrigation. Once again Google is your friend, just a 10 second rudimentary search with tell you from studies and sources Pakistani and non Pakistani that Pakistan could be headed for a drought by as early as 2025, and even if you don't want to do that, look at any river in Pakistan today and compare it how it was 10 years back and you will see it for yourself, most of them are not even half of what they were and some have almost totally dried up.

And seriously even if you really thought that it was said we are running out of drinking water only, is that reason enough to make so much noise ?

Like I said noise for the sake of noise and nothing else.

The noise is that stop lying to the nation. If you need to build the forex reserve then do it. Dont play with the nations emotions by creating the sensation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The noise is that stop lying to the nation. If you need to build the forex reserve then do it. Dont play with the nations emotions by creating the sensation.
Awww, butt hurt about an imaginary lie, which even if it was true, which it is not, is for the benefit of the nation, where was all this feigned outrage when for 10 years there was nothing but lies to the nation during noora raj. Every time the khabees Nooras opened their mouths nothing but lies came out and this is still the case today.

Where was all the rage and anger then huh?

Yeah so don't try to act so sanctimonious and "hamdard" for the nation when you gladly lapped up the barrage of lies on a daily basis.