Why dams – Why are they Lying

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
how are you going to pump desalinated water to the top of Pakistan?
the water level is low all over Pakistan even in Kashmir people are struggling.
what kind of article is this?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You loose the effective strength of your post by using words like Monkey for CJP. Most members don't even read your post completely when they see such words for such high esteem cservants of Pakistan. You & I will probably never become CEO let alone the CJP of a country. So why you're using such language?

Second we do need Kalabagh dam, but think IK started with this Diamir dam to free up CJP time and to tell him silently that he should tackle corruption cases first.

You know once iftikhar chodhary was a respected, vibrant and what not CJ. Now he is Kana Dujaal. All he did was " not doing his job and getting in the bad books of a popular leader". I am thinking in advance.

And I know why they don't read my posts. They find harsh realities based on facts. That is why.

RajaRawal111

how are you going to pump desalinated water to the top of Pakistan?
the water level is low all over Pakistan even in Kashmir people are struggling.
what kind of article is this?

How would you pump dam water to the top of Pakistan. (areas upstream of dams) .???
You people are drifting the discussion towards the point that I am against. Dams. All I am saying is that there are bigger reasons we need dams than to store drinking water. Dams waster will help only 27% of land. What about rest of 73%?
And did anybody say rains are going to stop in pakistan lower lands. In fact one affect of global warming is increased rains.

RajaRawal111

Oye Chawaingar ki aulad. Who cares about your ideas when you can't even spell normal words. A proper baboon you are

Aoy Tu phir aa gya he. Tu jaa jaa ke letreen saaf kur jahan tujhey nokri Miki he - - - - ye topic teri samjhah se ooper he - - - - chalo shabash.

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یار بغلول تیرے جیسوں سے میں نے پہلے ہی ریکویسٹ کی تھی کہ اس تھریڈ سے باہر ہی رہنا پلیز
تم لوگوں نے پڑھے بغیر میرا نام دیکھ کر ہی بولنا ہوتا ہے

پڑھ لو ذرا --- میں نے ڈیم نہ بنانے کا بلکل نہیں کہا

Ye dam bananay ka mashwara apnay Abba hazoor ko de dena tha jo ab Adiala jail mein SAR rahay hain...

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aoy Tu phir aa gya he. Tu jaa jaa ke letreen saaf kur jahan tujhey nokri Miki he - - - - ye topic teri samjhah se ooper he - - - - chalo shabash.

Baboon akhir AA gya na seedhi rah pe. Tere jaisay Patwarri toh mere Ghar Kay letreen(toilets) saaf kartay Hain. Ab rHi BAAT samjhnay ki you Woh toh tumahray Patwarri culture main hai hi Nahi.

Patwarri kaliye nayay dam Ka paani haram hai. Let's see how your conscience allows?

RajaRawal111

Itni lambi cassette ki sirf is liye ke dil ki bahards CJ per aur apna bhugz e imran nikaal sakho. Waise apnay style ka ek thread kol dete, itni lambi fazool bore aur bunyaad film chalane ke liye kya zururat thi bhai ?

Haan bhai tumharay ganjay loharao ko bund mein tun ke diya huwa hai to aab tum ko moneky he lagay ga.

Puttar G aap ka sirf masla yeh raha hai aap ka jord kabhi saachay aur imandaar aadmi se nahi raha. You have no clue how much Pakistanis trust Imran khan. You live in your pind and stuck in there like a khu da maindak. Ever since since he came into power overseas Pakistanis have been itching with chequebooks in hand for the call to be given, any call as long for any reason so long as they can contribute towards Naya Pakistan. And a dam fund is has this brilliant two fold advantage of collecting money for the dam aswell as increasing forex reserves.

And ever thought why the country needs dollars so badly? And of course you will find fault in asking Pakistanis to help Pakistan, you would rather go and lick as some ass and get more and then stuff them into your own pockets as has been the SOP of your ganja masters.

Please do not confuse your corrupt criminal ganja lohars with Imran Khan. If he can't do it, no one can.
[/QUOTE]

I think you saw may reply post in which you abused me for being anti-pakistan (which I later deleted), otherwise you could never be out of your style as you are in this post. If you did than I apologies again. If you did not saw that reply than seems like you have realized the bare fact I have written here and could not digest the truth.
Anyways I was expecting an actual-factual thing from you and you were thing but and ordinary Insafi mentality here who spoke too much but said nothing.
I will never object or doubt the love of overseas Pakistanis with Imran Khan. And I requested you all, please to help him collect the dollars for the forex reserves, and only crime I did was that he I said at this point is bigger concern of IK than his dukh durd of future generation.

And for your very last sentence why do you people have to become "Kazaab" to prove yourself. Come on man-- When did I says IK will eat your money ??? Off course he can build a dam, and off course there are others also who can do it.
But since you are and educated and samjhdaar insafi, you tell me from publishing the tenders to releasing waters through spill-ways how long it will take him to build a dam ????

Shazada_Gulfaam123

Councller (250+ posts)
39987524_670683883315907_3936529236944224256_n.jpg

RajaRawal111

Scarcity of water doesnt mean water is going to disappear. Of course its Chemistry 101. There is a finite amount of water in the world, which will never reduce or increase. It keeps on recycling. Scarcity of water means less sweet water, and more salty water.

Water in the ocean is meaningless for the farmer in rural areas of Punjab. Its meaningless for the thirsty folks in Thar or elsewhere. You cant flush your toilets with salt water. Understand the difference. This is one of the few issues which shouldnt be politicized, as its a part of national security.

Will bite you absolutely know I am not being that stupid, as I am telling you to use the sea water for anything. If you dont know that you are being stupid.

Let me add to you knowledge that along with all these "donts" with the sea water there is another "dont" . Which is that you cannot take it away from the ocean as well. You cannot pump it, you cannot contain it you, cannot transport it with any other means. No metallurgy can withstand the brakishness of this water. You will be poking holes everywhere, due to erosion in low alloy steels and stress corrosion cracking in high alloy steels. So please dont be stupid with me on these issues, unfortunately this is kind of my bread & butter profession.

And a little more for your knowledge please, the salinity that appears in the ground water can be removed by osmosis process you dont need full fledged desalination for that. And let me say it for the third time very loud and clear that I never said not to build the dam. I said stop lying to the nation for your populistic dreams and showing your face of a massiha. You have achieved all you could with mouth. It is time to be realistic now.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

The only way out for scarcity of water is the desalination of the sea water. Extensive research is being done in finding the cheaper methods of desalination. Various methods have been developed, one which is very promising is the called as AQUAVUS (using ultrasonic resonance technique).

Uncle, desalination plant is already in the pipeline for Karachi
Gwadar also working on desalination plant

Zaroor ho ga jnaab. I was talking about the future technologies of cheaper and environmental friendly desalination.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will never object or doubt the love of overseas Pakistanis with Imran Khan. And I requested you all, please to help him collect the dollars for the forex reserves, and only crime I did was that he I said at this point is bigger concern of IK than his dukh durd of future generation.

This is just another non sense line of arguments trying to portray oneself as naive and innocent in cheap attempt to hides one contempt. "When did I say xyz" "People are saying xyz" so when you ask them why are you saying such things, "Oh but I never said that, I only said people are saying !" Similarly, "When did I say"

Maybe if you took off your patwari glasses and see the country and the amount of shit it is in ( thanks you your corrupt leaders ) there is a long list of things that need to be done and if you can consolidate those tasks, just makes everyone's job easier and faster. You think overseas Pakistanis would not have sent money if he just asked for it because Pakistan needed forex? Would you prefer we go on a begging spree like Ishaq Dollar ? Rather than asking Pakistanis to help Pakistan. Something you as a Pakistani above all should appreciate but I guess you people are too use to begging and the stuffing that money in your own pockets.

Since the elections Pakistanis already starting sending more money back to help with that on their own initiative, which can be observed even on this forum. And if IK didn't have "dukh dard" of future generations, why would he start the billion tree program in KPK? And why now starting one for the whole country. He is the ONLY PM who has even talked about climate change and done and doing something about it. This is called dukh dard of future generation but you Imranophobia combined with bhugz e imran can't and wont see or understand. You Adiyala wali sarkar probably doesn't even know what climate change is, probably thinks its a fancy word for an air conditioner!

If you are going to bitch and moan about something, at least moan about something worth while and credible.

You are still stuck on mujhe kyun nikala and how assets beyond means is not a crime and no corruption was found bullshit.

For the sake of argument in your whole fantasy scenario still Pakistan is benefiting, so what is the exact issue you have here? That why is Pakistan benefiting? It should not have loan free forex, people should not contribute towards building a dams.

This is what you call criticism just for the sake of criticism on in legal terms vexatious litigation.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I also talked about cheaper techniques of desalination being developed. I just discussed one, but there are more methods.

ہمارے راجے کی تکنیک
او پینڈو کچھ پڑھ لکھ لے یار ، نہ ذلیل ہو

Dkzd_Iv2_U4_AETFn_A.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Will bite you absolutely know I am not being that stupid, as I am telling you to use the sea water for anything. If you dont know that you are being stupid.
Oh yes you are being not just stupid but very stupid, first of all desalination plants are very harmful to the environment, where do you think all the salr from the desalination plants go? Back into the seas raising salinity levels which is harmful to every living thing .Dams generate electricity, desalination plants use electricity and a lot of it. And we have a small coastline so plants only in sindh and balouchistan coastline

The natural topography of the country is high from the north sloping down towards the sea to the south, so supplying water from the north to the south is very easy, while supplying water against gravity from the south all the way up north is an effort in futility.

A desalination plant is good idea to end the crisis of Karachi and surrounding areas, but to build an army of desalination plants to supply the entire country is an exercise in stupidity!

RajaRawal111

I read only first few paragraphs of your crap, that was enough for me. Who wants to read idiotic posts from a crook who is still supporting the thieves who have stolen trillions of rupees from Pakistan!
Your first few paragraphs are the one I have responded. idiot that every western and civilised country uses the fresh rain water to preserve and supply to its population for drinking and other usage after filtration. That's why the water is drinkable from the tap in the UK.

Oye Chawaingar ki aulad. Who cares about your ideas when you can't even spell normal words. A proper baboon you are

Baghlol (crankthskunk) honestly I could not expect anything else from you. "Talk with out any bases". I was not expecting from a person like you even to understand what i wanted to say. You always pose to be a very high end intellectual but when you speak it is nothing more than "Gongloon pur mati" For your information in Rural areas of Pakistan Paindoos also know about your UKs super technology and use it also up to their capacity. And they call it "Khal"

So advise for you is that please pick a side. You are caught when you try to speak high. Be like this "real people" who claims to be illiterate & ultimate Jahil and feels pride on it. At least he shows some personality.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Baghlol (crankthskunk) honestly I could not expect anything else from you. "Talk with out any bases". I was not expecting from a person like you even to understand what i wanted to say. You always pose to be a very high end intellectual but when you speak it is nothing more than "Gongloon pur mati" For your information in Rural areas of Pakistan Paindoos also know about your UKs super technology and use it also up to their capacity. And they call it "Khal"

So advise for you is that please pick a side. You are caught when you try to speak high. Be like this "real people" who claims to be illiterate & ultimate Jahil and feels pride on it. At least he shows some personality.

Yeah Yeah we know, you are a "Aristotle" exactly like your "MBA Genius" who thinks he can be the best planner on the planet. But then come to think of it, he only have idiots like to please, which off course is not a big deal.
You think I am crazy to read BS of a crook who is here to support looters and have an IQ of a kid!! Sorry to disappoint you. Off course I cannot understand what you write. May be a child of Kindergarten would be able to make enough sense, in his baby talk
.:love::love:

RajaRawal111

چل یار تیری جتنی سمجھ بوجھ ہے تجھ سے اتنا ہی بولتا ہوں- پہلی بات موضوع یہ نہیں - تم کل سے مسسل بے محل فوٹو شاپس پوسٹ کاری جا رہے ہو
اب تمہیں تصویروں سے ہی سمجھ اتا ہے تو چلو تصویروں سے ہی سمجھتے ہیں کہ ملک کی تاریخ پہلی بار میں اتنا تیزی سے کیا ہوا جس پر پیسا لگا

Guddu_Power_Station%2C_Sindh_Pakistan.jpg

images

59376ba366dbf.jpg

727BB763-125A-4C97-B914-ED21EBE8EF73_w1023_r1_s.jpg

images

thumbnailimage.img.jpg

یہ تو صرف ایک شعبہ تھا - اس کے علاوہ، ایل آن جی ٹرمینلز انفرا اسٹرکچر وغیرہ وغیرہ بھی ہیں پر میں تم پر زیادہ وقت نہیں زایع کرنا چاہتا

RajaRawal111

Yeah Yeah we know, you are a "Aristotle" exactly like your "MBA Genius" who thinks he can be the best planner on the planet. But then come to think of it, he only have idiots like to please, which off course is not a big deal.
You think I am crazy to read BS of a crook who is here to support looters and have an IQ of a kid!! Sorry to disappoint you. Off course I cannot understand what you write. May be a child of Kindergarten would be able to make enough sense, in his baby talk
.:love::love:

You know I see hundreds of threads posted on this forum, and have only selected people who I read and respond. That is a way to go as well for you, --- is it not ??

RajaRawal111

Oh yes you are being not just stupid but very stupid, first of all desalination plants are very harmful to the environment, where do you think all the salr from the desalination plants go? Back into the seas raising salinity levels which is harmful to every living thing .Dams generate electricity, desalination plants use electricity and a lot of it. And we have a small coastline so plants only in sindh and balouchistan coastline

The natural topography of the country is high from the north sloping down towards the sea to the south, so supplying water from the north to the south is very easy, while supplying water against gravity from the south all the way up north is an effort in futility.

A desalination plant is good idea to end the crisis of Karachi and surrounding areas, but to build an army of desalination plants to supply the entire country is an exercise in stupidity!

Yara ji please you are on the trolling mod, You are repeatedly bringing up the things i have already explained in my thread. I think i should wait until you come back out of the effect you are in. I was really surprised to read that desalination will increasing the salanity in oceans.
Come on man are you talking about the "Natures cycle" we have 97 % water on interconnected oceans. And 2ndly where that water will ultimately go which we will piss. Be some what sensible at least.