Why are indians supporting PMLN/JUI-F narrative on this forum???

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yootia "A" = Pak Army always helped (5 times) Nawaz to come in power

Yootia "B" = Nawaz is a Indian Agent

Yootia "C" = Pak Army always helped Fazlu to win the elections like General Musharaf did for 9 years

Yootia "D" = Fazlu is a Indian Agent

Yootia "E" = Rull Ty Gaye Aan Par Chas Bari Aayi Ay

Ladies & Gentleman, now you know the biggest SIN of Imran Khan !

Army did help NS come into power each and every time. No doubt about it. PMLN supporters have no choice but to admit it. The whole anti-Army narrative by PMLN supporters loses steam when they face the reality that NS has been the biggest beneficiary of Army support in elections.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indians have exposed themselves as big time liars this Feb 27th that now the whole world knows it ..... Just yesterday they admitted to downing their own chopper which DG ISPR told our nation way back on Feb 28th ..... The amount of lies here on this forum are humongous..... So much so that now we doubt all the history books written or narrated by Indians .....

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
On February 27 endia sent Mig 21
On October 27 endian sending Pig 21

OperationDabardoos

only difference, Pig 21 was services and oiled in Army House before Oct 27 mission ?

General+Pervez+Musharraf+with+Imran+Khan+and+Mullahs.jpg

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wrong. The whole servicing and oiling was done in the "democratic" setup. You are forgetting that this evil Maulana was part of PPP and PMLN govts.

Fazlu and his party has remained an integral part of all "democratic" and "military governments" since 1985.

Because of Fazlu's close influence on KP, Baluchistan, FATA and Afghanistan (and now even in Karachi), Army has always considered Fazlu as an asset with undeniable strategic geo-political-military importance.

Note: Army did not start with Bajwa sab and will not end with Bajwa sab

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fazlu and his party has remained an integral part of all "democratic" and "military governments" since 1985.

Because of Fazlu's close influence on KP, Baluchistan, FATA and Afghanistan , Army has always considered Fazlu as an asset with strategic importance.

However, he has only felt the need of a protest just now when he is out of power. So you cannot use the excuse of his inclusion in a decade old setup for his actions now. It has to be the most recent setup, whose end has hurt Maulana the most. Therefore, you do not need to be genius to figure out where is the servicing and oiling coming from.

248794_8682268_updates.jpg

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
Obvious ... they know how much harm PMLN, PPPP and JUI-F have and will continue to do to Pakistan.

bik74

Councller (250+ posts)
And please believe me, before the elections I saw numerous examples of Patwaries and Indians posing as former PTI supporters. They go something like this.

I used to be IK die hard supporter but he has disappointed me.........

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
And please believe me, before the elections I saw numerous examples of Patwaries and Indians posing as former PTI supporters. They go something like this.

I used to be IK die hard supporter but he has disappointed me.........

Yes, and the most popular phrase these days is "I have never supported Maulana, but...."

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Because of Fazlu's close influence on KP, Baluchistan, FATA and Afghanistan (and now even in Karachi), Army has always considered Fazlu as an asset with undeniable strategic geo-political-military importance.

Note: Army did not start with Bajwa sab and will not end with Bajwa sab
Classic case of diverting a thread about stupid Indians to Pak Army..... Whatever you post , even about Fazlur Rehman and any other Pakistani .... indians remain a notch higher stupids and liars...

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have to kind of tell why is it dumb??? Don't you think??? Why do you suppose that you just say something and it is going to be considered true???
Did he not write "Bazwa" instead of "Bajwa". Pakistanis do not make that mistake. Be sure of that.
Just by putting z instead j is enough for you to paint a Nationality is quite astounding. I am really amazed.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just by putting z instead j is enough for you to paint a Nationality is quite astounding. I am really amazed.

Indians make that mistake. They confuse "J" and "Z". Sunil Gavaskar used to say "Ijaj".
And Javed Akhtar, renowned indian poet, has mentioned in rekhta that people say to him "Zaved sahib aap se ek jaroori baat karni hai".

RajaRawal111

Indians make that mistake. They confuse "J" and "Z". Sunil Gavaskar used to say "Ijaj".
And Javed Akhtar, renowned indian poet, has mentioned in rekhta that people say to him "Zaved sahib aap se ek jaroori baat karni hai".
I once was browsing on internet. I came across an old bbc comedy show. In that show a teacher taught english to his students.
A Japanese student tells him story of his visit to Zoo. He said "I went to zoo-o." teacher tells him there is no o at end of zoo. Short story is that Japanese use o at the end of most (per that show).
Now if i will see me misspelling show as sho. You will brand me Japanese?
Or misspelling p as b i will become Arab
Or misspelling r as l I will become Chinese

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I once was browsing on internet. I came across an old bbc comedy show. In that show a teacher taught english to his students.
A Japanese student tells him story of his visit to Zoo. He said "I went to zoo-o." teacher tells him there is no o at end of zoo. Short story is that Japanese use o at the end of most (per that show).
Now if i will see me misspelling show as sho. You will brand me Japanese?
I will be happy man.

The show was "Mind your language". And this is not a case of misspelling (it is more than that). I hope i can find the video of Javed Akhtar sahib explaining the difference.

By the way, the example you have quoted has actually made my case stronger. This proves that you can identify the nationality of a person by his accent.

Secondly, if i were to identify you as a japanese, you would have to say "show-o", not "sho".

RajaRawal111

The show was "Mind your language". And this is not a case of misspelling (it is more than that). I hope i can find the video of Javed Akhtar sahib explaining the difference.

By the way, the example you have quoted has actually made my case stronger. This proves that you can identify the nationality of a person by his accent.

Secondly, if i were to identify you as a japanese, you would have to say "show-o", not "sho".
Actually i updated my comments. Stating that if i misspelled Pot as Bot or pest as best. Then i will become Arab???
Anyways you have ability to continue with any kind of stuff whether it makes sense or not. I cannot.
So i am done with this stupidity .

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually i updated my comments. Stating that if i misspelled Pot as Bot or pest as best. Then i will become Arab???
Anyways you have ability to continue with any kind of stuff whether it makes sense or not. I cannot.

Lol. Your inability to understand accents is the actual stupidity. Arabs pronounce "Pakistan" as "Bakistan" and that is how you recognize an arab accent. They do not have the letter "T" in their language, instead they use the sound of letter "Tay" of urdu as arabic has the same letter. These differences exist. I did not know you would be so naive not to know about them. Anyways, hopefully you will learn with time.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone knows for a fact that they r hand-in-glove with each other. During the election campaign India promoted Reham. Look at reaction of patwaris and Indians on his UNGA speech. Exact similar reaction.

Basically due to necessity there is an alliance between PMLN, INDIAN TROLLS, BLOODY LIBERALS and oppurtunistic RIGHT WINGERS of Jamiat & Fazlu.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Got it.
Watch from 39:40 to 44:23.

A little "stupidity" by Javed Akhtar.

If you have not watched the whole video, watch it in your free time. Worth watching.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think you are taking a wrong position and being unnecessarily defensive.
This inference is generally right. Replacing J with Z hints that most probably the writer is an Indian (a Hindu or a muslim). We can't know the exact truth in any case.
However if you know this member and think this inference is wrong, just tell tell. For us your word is more than enough.

Further this member is pro-PMLN only incidentally but his entire aim is to blame military and plug-in words of "terrorism -Islam - poor beggar Pakistan etc." in every discussion and comment.-, this is the trait of RSS social media network (which is quite active inside india and abroad).
Since PMLN has anti-military rhetoric, it's natural that they will align with this narrative. However that's not a fault of PMLN in any manner nor PMLN is answerable for it.

RSS cells are to spread despair and defame Pakistan , Muslims and pak army (and Indian Muslims) - they will not shy to pose as a supporter of any other party when needed.

Last edited: