Why are indians supporting PMLN/JUI-F narrative on this forum???

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I do not have to ask indians about it. They are not answerable to us. You are. You are our fellow Pakistanis. It is for your dead conscience to figure out that why our eternal enemy finds your narrative close to theirs???
My conscious doesn't allow me to continue to lick the sole of the Army Boots. Never did and will never do. However, you are wondering about Indians and asking the question, and not me. My narrative is close to anyone who is for democratic values and freedom of speech . I also listen to even my staunch enemies no matter what they say . You couldn't even tolerate your fellow citizen's criticism without questioning his patriotism . Have a look at yourself , never mind what Indians saying .

Zaidi Qasim

But i agree. Sorry to say. Your thread and its topic is dumbest thing so far seen on this forum. . Please being little versed member post and discuss the stuff that you can support with references. In order to maintain some standard on this public forum, your personal intuition should be kept to yourself.
This is what Fazlu effects can bring ... Just stay quite and continue to watch .... They are going to explode soon . Lol.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
My conscious doesn't allow me to continue to lick the sole of the Army Boots. Never did and will never do. However, you are wondering about Indians and asking the question, and not me. My narrative is close to anyone who is for democratic values and freedom of speech . I also listen to even my staunch enemies no matter what they say . You couldn't even tolerate your fellow citizen's criticism without questioning his patriotism . Have a look at yourself , never mind what Indians saying .

He is not fellow citizen. That is the point.
If your conscience does not allow you to lick the sole of Army boots, then kill the man who started this tradition in 1981. Who became minister, CM & PM each and every time with the help of Army.
We know very well about the democratic values and freedom of speech in PMLN. No matter how hard you try, you would not be able to defend your party on such standards. So do not be hypocrite. Do not preach the principles that your party has never practiced.

Note: The word is "conscience" and conscious.

Zaidi Qasim

He is not fellow citizen. That is the point.
If your conscience does not allow you to lick the sole of Army boots, then kill the man who started this tradition in 1981. Who became minister, CM & PM each and every time with the help of Army.
We know very well about the democratic values and freedom of speech in PMLN. No matter how hard you try, you would not be able to defend your party on such standards. So do not be hypocrite. Do not preach the principles that your party has never practiced.
I don't kill anyone . I do not belong to fascist party and I don't go around killing those I don't like. It is also that when you guys run out of argument , you start to fart around lot about PMLN. I am not a PMLN member and I criticize them as well when they deserved to be criticised. But let's not divert the question .If NS took the help of Army to come to power , then it was wrong than and if Bongi Khan has become a PM by the help of Army boots , then it is wrong now.NS act doesn't justify Bongi Khan to become selected PM. I simply gave you my opinion and you seem to be unable to tolerate that .

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't kill anyone . I do not belong to fascist party and I don't go around killing those I don't like. It is also that when you guys run out of argument , you start to fart around lot about PMLN. I am not a PMLN member and I criticize them as well when they deserved to be criticised. But let's not divert the question .If NS took the help of Army to come to power , then it was wrong than and if Bongi Khan has become a PM by the help of Army boots , then it is wrong now.NS act doesn't justify Bongi Khan to become selected PM. I simply gave you my opinion and you seem to be unable to tolerate that .

NS came to power each & every time with the help of Army. IK did not. Not even once.
Hence, direct your criticism to the person who has committed this crime his whole life.

Zaidi Qasim

NS came to power each & every time with the help of Army. IK did not. Not even once.
Hence, direct your criticism to the person who has committed this crime his whole life.

Yeah, stop lying man !!! Don't give me this BS.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah, stop lying man !!! Don't give me this BS.

That is the best you can come up with??? Didn't NS get the ministry and CMship due to General Jilani??? Didn't he become PM through ISI's funding in IJI??? Did he not become PM again by holding secret meetings with Kayani??? Did he not conspire with President Leghari to oust Benazir??? Did he not ask for 2/3rd mandate at 11pm on election day??? Can you deny even one of these facts???

Zaidi Qasim

That is the best you can come up with??? Didn't NS get the ministry and CMship due to General Jilani??? Didn't he become PM through ISI's funding in IJI??? Did he not become PM again by holding secret meetings with Kayani??? Did he not conspire with President Leghari to oust Benazir??? Did he not ask for 2/3rd mandate at 11pm on election day??? Can you deny even one of these facts???
Don't twist the history .IK has become a PM with the help of Army and ISI. He is currently working as an army puppet. 2/3 of his Cabinet is consists of Musharraf Ministers. Go tell this to someone who is stupid enough to believe you.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't twist the history .IK has become a PM with the help of Army and ISI. He is currently working as an army puppet. 2/3 of his Cabinet is consists of Musharraf Ministers. Go tell this to someone who is stupid enough to believe you.

What??? This is your reply to what NS did??? Do you have an iota of proof against IK??? Nothing. On the other hand, everything NS did is proved beyond doubt. You know you have no case other than your own opinion which does not really matter.

Zaidi Qasim

What??? This is your reply to what NS did??? Do you have an iota of proof against IK??? Nothing. On the other hand, everything NS did is proved beyond doubt. You know you have no case other than your own opinion which does not really matter.
What proof is needed ? Almost all the lotas and electable were forced to join the PTI before the election . The preelection subtle rigging and engineered election results are known through out Pakistan . Ask anyone on the roads in Pakistan who is running the present Government and you will get your answer. This is not PTI party but has become a lota bus full with all the lotas of different parties. Just recently , Mr. Souri's was disqualified . They found 50 thousands or more fake votes in his ballot boxes. Who you think were casting those fake votes . Angels ?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
What proof is needed ? Almost all the lotas and electable were forced to join the PTI before the election . The preelection subtle rigging and engineered election results are known through out Pakistan . Ask anyone on the roads in Pakistan who is running the present Government and you will get your answer. This is not PTI party but has become a lota bus full with all the lotas of different parties. Just recently , Mr. Souri's was disqualified . They found 50 thousands or more fake votes in his ballot boxes. Who you think were casting those fake votes . Angels ?

Come on. You are such a hypocrite. Didn't more lotas and electables join PMLN in 2013??? Did you say the same things then??? Why is your yardstick different for PMLN and PTI???
And in Khawaja Asif's constituency, the number of fake votes were more than 50,000 and yet he was declared winner. Who do you think cast fake votes for him??? Angels???
Have the heart to maintain same standards.

Zaidi Qasim

Come on. You are such a hypocrite. Didn't more lotas and electables join PMLN in 2013??? Did you say the same things then??? Why is your yardstick different for PMLN and PTI???
And in Khawaja Asif's constituency, the number of fake votes were more than 50,000 and yet he was declared winner. Who do you think cast fake votes for him??? Angels???
Have the heart to maintain same standards.
So, you are back on PMLN again instead of admitting that there were a slew of lotas who flew from their parties to PTI under the pressure of Army Boots and ISI just before the election. But you are indirectly admitting that the PTI is nothing but a Bus load of lotas except that since NS has done that in the past so somehow it is normal.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, you are back on PMLN again instead of admitting that there were a slew of lotas who flew from their parties to PTI under the pressure of Army Boots and ISI just before the election. But you are indirectly admitting that the PTI is nothing but a Bus load of lotas except that since NS has done that in the past so somehow it is normal.

No, i am not admitting anything. I am talking about your double standards. In your opinion, in 2013, the largest flight of lotas and electables into PMLN was normal, then how come it is Army/ISI sponsored in case of PTI???
And i am back on PMLN because it is the only party in Pakistan that has got each and every power position with the help of Army/ISI. It is an undeniable fact of our history. NS even took ISI money. Hell, he took OBL's dollars. So, stop blaming others for your own traditions and habits.

Zaidi Qasim

No, i am not admitting anything. I am talking about your double standards. In your opinion, in 2013, the largest flight of lotas and electables into PMLN was normal, then how come it is Army/ISI sponsored in case of PTI???
And i am back on PMLN because it is the only party in Pakistan that has got each and every power position with the help of Army/ISI. It is an undeniable fact of our history. NS even took ISI money. Hell, he took OBL's dollars. So, stop blaming others for your own traditions and habits.
There is no double standard about what I am posting . I said and let me repeat again that if NS came in to power by the help of the boots, then it was also wrong . However, Bongi khan is definitely a selected PM and he is currently ruling Pakistan as being a puppet of army . I see that you are not being honest about the 2013 elections and those who joined PTI, even the corrupts like Pervaiz Ellahi is supporting Boots and therefore supporting Bongi Khan Punjab Government. Have some shame and don't try to twists facts. He was called bara Choor by no one else but Bongi Khan himself. And now that bara chor is helping keep Bongi Khan's government in Punjab ...... And you still think that this is elected PM ... Lol

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no double standard about what I am posting . I said and let me repeat again that if NS came in to power by the help of the boots, then it was also wrong . However, Bongi khan is definitely a selected PM and he is currently ruling Pakistan as being a puppet of army . I see that you are not being honest about the 2013 elections and those who joined PTI, even the corrupts like Pervaiz Ellahi is supporting Boots and therefore supporting Bongi Khan Punjab Government. Have some shame and don't try to twists facts. He was called bara Choor by no one else but Bongi Khan himself. And now that bara chor is helping keep Bongi Khan's government in Punjab ...... And you still think that this is elected PM ... Lol

Oh there is no double standard.
NS took money from ISI. He was made CM by General Jilani and yet you say "If".
On the other hand, all you have against IK is "electables" joining him before the elections and in his case it is "definitely"???
Get out of here.

Zaidi Qasim

Oh there is no double standard.
NS took money from ISI. He was made CM by General Jilani and yet you say "If".
On the other hand, all you have against IK is "electables" joining him before the elections and in his case it is "definitely"???
Get out of here.
So, finally you said that Bongi khan is Selected. Bara Choor is participating in support of his Government. Chuhdry Brothrens are known Army Poodles. They never go against Army and its will....

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
So, finally you said that Bongi khan is Selected. Bara Choor is participating in support of his Government. Chuhdry Brothrens are known Army Poodles. They never go against Army and its will....

My whole post does not contain the word selected. Do you have eyesight issues??? My sympathies.

Zaidi Qasim

My whole post does not contain the word selected. Do you have eyesight issues??? My sympathies.
Selected means that electable who were brought from other parties to " select" him ... He has more lotas than the original PTI members in his Party.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Selected means that electable who were brought from other parties to " select" him ... He has more lotas than the original PTI members in his Party.

Lol. Then why did you not use the same term for PMLN in 2013??? Why the double standards??? Why has this term been coined only in 2018??? The same practice took place on a mass level in 2013.

Zaidi Qasim

Lol. Then why did you not use the same term for PMLN in 2013??? Why the double standards??? Why has this term been coined only in 2018??? The same practice took place on a mass level in 2013.
We are talking about present Selected PM . why wouldn't you want to talk about present and continue to live in Past. We have a PM who is boot poodle and we already know how he became PM . lets talk about him ? .