What stopped india from attacking Pakistan.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Must Watch...??

اینٹیلیجنس + آرمی + حکومتی سپورٹ۔۔

اینٹیلیجنس اور ایجنسیز نے معلومات اکھٹی کیں۔۔اور مغربی پڑوس میں دشمن پر اپنے اثاثوں کو بروقت استعمال کیا۔

آرمی نے ائیرفورس کی مدد سے منہ توڑ جواب دیا۔۔

حکومت نے یہ سب کرنے کا انہیں کھلی چھوٹ دی۔۔مگر امن کی بات پر زور دیا۔۔کیونکہ وہاں اس بار کوئ بزدل گیدڑ نہیں۔۔بلکہ شیردل لیڈر بیٹھا تھا۔۔۔۔

عوام نے دعائیں دیں۔۔اور اپنے اداروں کو سپورٹ کیا۔۔

Last edited:

jani1

Thanks for Sharing dear

whats this guy name ? & details?

یہ رحیم اللہ یوسف زئ ٹائپ۔۔پشتون اور افغان امور پر معلوماتی بندہ لگتا ہے۔۔
مگر سلیم صافی جیسا بغضی ہر گز نہیں
۔۔​

Last edited:

stargazer

His narrative makes sense connecting all the different pieces together.
If all is true then my anger for Iran!
My respect for friends.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جانی! اسمیں شک کی رتی برابر گنجائش نہیں کہ افواج ، حکومت اور اداروں نے ملکر الله کی مدد سے جو بھی سازش تھی اسکو ناکام بنایا

لیکن ویڈیو دیکھنے کے بعد ایک چیز جو مجھے ہضم نہیں ہو رہی وہ سازش کا افغانستان میں تیار ہونا ہے جسمیں افغانستان ، امریکا ، بھارت اور اسرائیل شامل تھے

لیکن ایران ؟؟؟

I don't buy this theory!

اسرائیل ، امریکا اور ایران ایک میز پر ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

کچھ زیادہ نہیں ہو گئی ؟؟؟

Must Watch...??

اینٹیلیجنس + آرمی + حکومتی سپورٹ۔۔

اینٹیلیجنس اور ایجنسیز نے معلومات اکھٹی کیں۔۔اور مغربی پڑوس میں دشمن پر اپنے اثاثوں کو بروقت استعمال کیا۔

آرمی نے ائیرفورس کی مدد سے منہ توڑ جواب دیا۔۔

حکومت نے یہ سب کرنے کا انہیں کھلی چھوٹ دی۔۔مگر امن کی بات پر زور دیا۔۔کیونکہ وہاں اس بار کوئ بزدل نہیں۔۔بلکہ شیردل بیٹھا تھا۔۔۔۔

عوام نے دعائیں دیں۔۔اور اپنے اداروں کو سپورٹ کیا۔۔

stargazer

جانی! اسمیں شک کی رتی برابر گنجائش نہیں کہ افواج ، حکومت اور اداروں نے ملکر الله کی مدد سے جو بھی سازش تھی اسکو ناکام بنایا

لیکن ویڈیو دیکھنے کے بعد ایک چیز جو مجھے ہضم نہیں ہو رہی وہ سازش کا افغانستان میں تیار ہونا ہے جسمیں افغانستان ، امریکا ، بھارت اور اسرائیل شامل تھے

لیکن ایران ؟؟؟

I don't buy this theory!

Nothing surprising. Iran has a very large population of Jewish people close to 70,000.
If you ever get a chance to meet Iranis living outside of Iran large majority of them are pro India.

jani1

لیکن ایران ؟؟؟

I don't buy this theory!

سر جی۔۔ڈیپ سٹیٹ کے قصے ہم کیا جانیں۔۔
یہ بندہ بھی اپنی رائے دے رہا ہے۔۔ضروری نہیں کہ سو فیصد متفق ہوا جائے۔۔
مگر۔۔آپ نے دیکھا کہ پاک فوج اب ایران بارڈر پر بھی باڑ لگا رہی ہے۔۔وجہ ؟

Last edited:

Humi

tea was bad so they no longer want Lahore as they will have to drink horrible tea for breakfast? ?????

Wake Up Pakistan

Just one thing Lahore airspace is closed for some airlines if tension de escalated then everything should be normal but still it’s not

Dr Adam

I deal with Iranians on a daily basis and I will not negate your comment.

You are missing my point. I raised the issue of America, Israel and Iran SITTING together on a same table to hatch a plot.
I will not argue with Iran hatching a plot with India or per say Afghanistan against Pakistan. That is 100% possible. But it is difficult for me to digest that three adversaries who are blood thirsty for each other are sitting together to hatch a plot against another country.

That is my whole point.

سر جی۔۔ڈیپ سٹیٹ کے قصے ہم کیا جانیں۔۔
یہ بندہ بھی اپنی رائے دے رہا ہے۔۔ضروری نہیں کہ سو فیصد متفق ہوا جائے۔۔
مگر۔۔آپ نے دیکھا کہ پاک فوج اب ایران بارڈر پر بھی باڑ لگا رہی ہے۔۔وجہ ؟

Nothing surprising. Iran has a very large population of Jewish people close to 70,000.
If you ever get a chance to meet Iranis living outside of Iran large majority of them are pro India.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just one thing Lahore airspace is closed for some airlines if tension de escalated then everything should be normal but still it’s not

انڈیا جنگی مشقوں کے نام پر اپنے ایسٹرن فرنٹ کے تمام ڈویژن پاکستانی سرحد کے بہت قریب لایا ہوا ہے....جب تک یہ واپس نہیں جاتے پاکستان میں عسکری سطح پر ریڈ الرٹ رہے گا

stargazer

I deal with Iranians on a daily basis and I will not negate your comment.

You are missing my point. I raised the issue of America, Israel and Iran SITTING together on a same table to hatch a plot.
I will not argue with Iran hatching a plot with India or per say Afghanistan against Pakistan. That is 100% possible. But it is difficult for me to digest that three adversaries who are blood thirsty for each other are sitting together to hatch a plot against another country.

That is my whole point.

The plot could have been hatched with proxys speaking for the parties. In this way face saving can be easier if the plan goes awry.
Iran is geographically close to Pakistan, but close to India otherwise. They have a deep dislike for Arabs which is centuries old and ingrained. Deep hatred can channel forces in directions unimaginable and unforgivable.
Iran is already funding proxy war in Pakistan against Arabs.
Also take note that Iran allows to an extent, Christians and Jewish people and Hindus to have their places of worship while totally denying such rights to Sunnis.
Iran also has kept the Kurds in such backward state that they are considered fierce barbarians by the Iranians. This is from the mouth of an Iranian who was actually a very good person.
There is more to this story of Iran than meets the eye.

jani1

The plot could have been hatched with proxys speaking for the parties. In this way face saving can be easier if the plan goes awry.
Iran is geographically close to Pakistan, but close to India otherwise. They have a deep dislike for Arabs which is centuries old and ingrained. Deep hatred can channel forces in directions unimaginable and unforgivable.
Iran is already funding proxy war in Pakistan against Arabs.
Also take note that Iran allows to an extent, Christians and Jewish people and Hindus to have their places of worship while totally denying such rights to Sunnis.
Iran also has kept the Kurds in such backward state that they are considered fierce barbarians by the Iranians. This is from the mouth of an Iranian who was actually a very good person.
There is more to this story of Iran than meets the eye.

یس۔۔لازمی نہیں کہ وہ خود بیٹھے ہوں ایک ہی میز پر۔۔۔بس انڈیا کے پیچھے خاموش کھڑے رہنا۔۔اور موقع پاتے ہی سامنے آنا۔۔کوئ اچنبے کی بات نہیں۔۔
ابھی دو دن قبل خبر آئ ۔چونکہ بارڈر پر شرپسند عناصر گڑبڑ کرتے ہیں۔۔اسلیے باڑ لگارہے ہیں۔۔وہ تو کب سے تھے۔۔اب اچانک کیا ہوا۔۔

Last edited:

fawad ali

Chauvinism and ultra nationalist fascism is very dangerous. This is what we r teaching our youth. Very sad.

Khan125

لیکن ایران ؟؟؟

I don't buy this theory!

Iran openly samney a k chahbahar port hmarey dushman india ko dee.
Hm agar gawadar israel ko detey to kia halat hoti iran ki?

Khan125

یہ رحیم اللہ یوسف زئ ٹائپ۔۔پشتون اور افغان امور پر معلوماتی بندہ لگتا ہے۔۔
مگر سلیم صافی جیسا بغضی ہر گز نہیں
۔۔​
Raheem ullah usafzai to aik boorha shakhs hey.