What is the FUTURE of economy ? MORE ??

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY decency- look at what you posted and wrote- bloody jahil of the highest grade- you wanna judge people- who you think you are- a twat
It was in reply to ur first post ( the way u started the reply) ,,, I would not Hv addressed that way otherwise
Any way let’s have differences of opinion but no indecent exchange of posts please

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
Best thing is dont reply to pmln haraam kor. Daily siasat pk allows him with one liner posts they want discussions comments and ratings even if its fake news like main channels you scratch my back and i scratch your. So just ignore all pmln, ppp, juif blind followers

Shazi ji

Best thing is dont reply to pmln haraam kor. Daily siasat pk allows him with one liner posts they want discussions comments and ratings even if its fake news like main channels you scratch my back and i scratch your. So just ignore all pmln, ppp, juif blind followers
And only follow the most intelligent
Usman Buzdar
Fiaz chohan
Fawad chdry
Firdous Ashiq
Gandapur
Faisal vwada

and YOU ( who knows nothing at all about politics)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah Shazi khoti ko lag ta hai kissi ne bund mein lollipop dey di hai, is liye pichlay ek haftay se lollipop lollipop kerti phir rahi hai! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I ignore this little runt, keeps jumping up and down to catch my attention by quoting me tagging me etc etc. but I just ignore the troll. Very soon going to put it on the ignore list

mosam141

Voter (50+ posts)
And only follow the most intelligent
Usman Buzdar
Fiaz chohan
Fawad chdry
Firdous Ashiq
Gandapur
Faisal vwada

and YOU ( who knows nothing at all about politics)

بیٹا چوّلیں نا مارو
اور ثابت کرو اپنی وڈیو کو، جس کا نہ کوئی سر ہے نہ پیر

Raiwind-Destroyer

94318665_1914820748649891_5972933644711362560_n.jpg