What is the FUTURE of economy ? MORE ??

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Take a chill pill and let the forensic report come out on the 25th.

The fact that the report was made public to begin with is a huge feather in the cap of IK

abdlsy

Ohhh AB DALLAY long time where did u disappear with murad saeed in ZINA GALA ????
Murad saeed murad saeed muth maar gandu uskee tasweer google kurkae
I like girls send ur chinkni sister or cousins photo
Anti pakistani bukwas anti army bukwas taeree phen dee siri. Phunsae gaa aik dinn inshallah mc
Kubh corona lugae gaa tujhae shaetan hindu khusrae

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take a chill pill and let the forensic report come out on the 25th.

The fact that the report was made public to begin with is a huge feather in the cap of IK
You are right janaab we shd wait , but will waiting be worth it?? We hv seen joker khan dealing with Zardari, faryal, nawaz and Shebaz, Babar awan etc etc. So was not sure this time !!!

Shazi ji

Murad saeed murad saeed muth maar gandu uskee tasweer google kurkae
I like girls send ur chinkni sister or cousins photo
Anti pakistani bukwas anti army bukwas taeree phen dee siri. Phunsae gaa aik dinn inshallah mc
Kubh corona lugae gaa tujhae shaetan hindu khusrae
Ohhh AB DALLAY ,,, don’t be naraz
Go to Murad saeed he got postal services ,,
He will STAMP u properly
????

Wake up Pak

EV-WMLbWkAAn-nt

Bubber Shair

لادین ہونا اس کا پرائیویٹ معاملہ ہے مگر مسائل اس وقت جنم لیتے ہیں جب یہی لادین عناصر دیندار بننے کی کوششوں میں قبروں کو سجدے کرتے پھرتے ہیں، رب کو سجدوں میں تلاش کرنے کی بجاے پیرنیوں کے زانووں میں ڈھونڈھنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں

Zaidi Qasim

I must give him credit to be true and transparent about his past. But he is honest and it seems like most of us were in the same state when growing up. However, it is not his past which is so troublesome but his present . His defeating his own purpose and his habit of gathering around with ass kissers. Somehow he likes their company which is introducing contradictions with what he says and does.