"What If you fail Imran Khan??" - Watch Imran Khan's response to this question

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This is what you call a Real Leader!!!

I wont call him a leader in any sense of the word. At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist

ansarppu

Minister (2k+ posts)

badi mushkil se hota hai chaman mein deeda wer paida.......this was said 4 people like khan(clap)

spain say

MPA (400+ posts)

I wont call him a leader in any sense of the word. At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist
choti soach jiss din app logoon ko aqal a gaye pakistan khud hi theek ho jay gaa aur woh pakistan banay ga jo imran khan chata hai bari rakawat app jayse loog hi hain.ik zinda baad.

HussainM

MPA (400+ posts)

260s6j9.jpg

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is 99 you real age?
If there is one thing that we can call Imran khan that is LEADER. He may not be a good Prime Minister but he is an Awesome and Fearless Leader.

szahid00

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Love you khan Sahab who ever against him probably getting advantages/kick backs/jobs/(aik tola)from this so called democracy they r trying their level best to just take their frustration out by calling him names

wahreh

If at the age of 99 I can type so fluently, using multiple type of devices ranging from laptops to tablets to smartphones, depending on where I am, I must be pretty awesome :)

If you could track my IPs you will see that in any given month they will be coming from different parts of the world. Even in a day IPs could be from many different locations. Thats how mobile I am.

Is 99 you real age?
If there is one thing that we can call Imran khan that is LEADER. He may not be a good Prime Minister but he is an Awesome and Fearless Leader.

Last edited:

wahreh

So why do think no body can genuinely disagree with IK on principals? Dont you ever have disagreements among your family members on day to day life issues ?

Love you khan Sahab who ever against him probably getting advantages/kick backs/jobs/(aik tola)from this so called democracy they r trying their level best to just take their frustration out by calling him names

wahreh

I forgive you and will not abuse you for having a different opinion then mine. In fact, I will fight for your right to disagree with me rather then to condemn you for disagreeing with me. I am much above that.

L@nat teray wajood par!

scholar

Ibtatahay isheeq hai rota hai keya agay agay dekeyah hota hai keya ...

Nawaz Family and Zardari family days are numberd jee ... Go Nawaz Go ... Nawaz Kuttaaa Hay Hay

kbkhan1946

MPA (400+ posts)

WAREH tumhain kia patta qoumain kia hoti hain aour un aik qoum bana k kherra kerna kis bala k nam hai.Mr wahreh human history utha k dekhe loo jo shaks koi bhalai k kaam k lia uhta hai us k mazaaq banai guy hai us ***** kaha gay hai mahnoo kaha gay hai us k istaqbal jootioon say kia gay hai.jab hamaray NABI mohammad mustafa maccay ki gulioon main aawaz lagatay thay ya euo hannass koolo la elha ellalah.(loogo kahoo Allah aik hai)tu mushreekeem macca aap ko ***** aour majnoon khetau thay aap logon ki terha maazaq urratay thay . aap un ki terha maazaq urrain aour aawazay kassain imran pe laykin yaad rakhain yehee maazaq tumharay samne ALLAH pak haqeeqat bana day ga inshaAllah.

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran khan is the leader for only those young people who r fit according to the concept of shahine

JingL

Voter (50+ posts)

Imran khan is leader for young people and I'm pretty sure u might be at age of my father so I won't comment on that. People who are corrupt will not favour imran khan no matter what he does so keep your negative thoughts for yourself, you might need them in the future for someone else.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

If at the age of 99 I can type so fluently, using multiple type of devices ranging from laptops to tablets to smartphones, depending on where I am, I must be pretty awesome :)

If you could track my IPs you will see that in any given month they will be coming from different parts of the world. Even in a day IPs could be from many different locations. Thats how mobile I am.
Mr. 'mobile' you just refuted your own statement, "At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist". Doesn't this also make you an self-worshipping narcissistic, and hence disqualify you from making such statement about others?

wahreh

I must say, you gotta point there :)

Mr. 'mobile' you just refuted your own statement, "At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist". Doesn't this also make you an self-worshipping narcissistic, and hence disqualify you from making such statement about others?

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: "What If you fail Imran Khan??" - Imran Khan's response to this question

One can follow this approach and succeed in his/her life ....... GOLDEN WORDS......................Great Leader

IRPak

Voter (50+ posts)

How come you guys are always the first one to comment on posts that are praising Khan. It seems like an organised social media mafia is at work.

IRPak

Voter (50+ posts)

How come you guys are always the first one to comment on posts that are praising Khan. It seems like an organised social media mafia is at work.