"What If you fail Imran Khan??" - Watch Imran Khan's response to this question

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "What If you fail Imran Khan??" - Imran Khan's response to this question

These are not words but very precious Pearls. InshaAllah these words will go in the history books for ever.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

الله نہ کرے کہ عمران خان ناکام ہو جائے ، عمران خان کا ناکام ہونا پاکستان کا ناکام ہونا ہے قوموں کی زندگی میں اصل لیڈر اور رہنما کبھی کبھار پیدا ہوتے ہیں

Amal

Great IK , Great answer !
Good things come to those who believe....
Better things come to those who are patient......
& the Best things come to those who don't give up.

Last edited:

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: This is what you call a Real Leader!!!

If you could track my IPs you will see that in any given month they will be coming from different parts of the world. Even in a day IPs could be from many different locations. Thats how mobile I am.

Sir, do you deliver pizzas across continents?

m.waqas

Councller (250+ posts)

etni achi soch ko bhe agar appreciate nhe krty log to unki zehni ghulami pe koe shak nhe karna chahyea. ALLAH pakistanio ko aik qoum or hukmaran ka ehtesab karny wala banade aamen

dilloo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I wont call him a leader in any sense of the word. At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist
As Aitazaz Ahsan righty said in the parliment GROW UP MAN GROW UP

ali-raj

I wont call him a leader in any sense of the word. At the best he is an egoistic self praising anarchist

Yeh You are Right.

Imran Khan Haar Nahin Manta
Nawaz Sharif Baat Nahin Manta.

Salmaan

Councller (250+ posts)

Pyare bhai phr pakistan main leader hai kaun? Go nawaz go bhai? Zardari bilawal? Shahbaz hamza yan mariyam yan aur koi shahref yan altaf bhai? Bhai plz mjhe bta daein apke leader main kya qualties dhundhte hain ap!

Urooj_lbw

Great reply by Imran khan, he proves himself a great leader, always thinks positive, Allah is ko kaamyaab kare ga oor Pakistan ko kaamyaab kare ga inshallah oor ab zulm oor patwarion ka khaatma ho ke rahe ga inshallah, time is there for change

KK YASIR

Minister (2k+ posts)

what a Leader ,,,, never loose hope ...

zrehman81

Citizen
Relex guys, ungli uthany walon ny tu Qaid e Azam ko bi nhi chora tha. Balky me tu yahan tk kahonga, Monkiron ny tu Nabion ko us waqt bi jhota bola tha jb wo mojzay dikha dety thy. I.K tu aik aam sa banda hy. yh Jahil Patwari Monkir or Galeez Demag k or Golaam soch k log is donia me hmesha rahty hyn. #Go Ullu k Pathon Go., Go Ullu k Pathon Go...

HussainM

MPA (400+ posts)
Jo loog abhi bhi nawaz ko support ker rahe hain woh kiya dekh rahe hain unless ke woh faarigul dimaag hai ya phir janwaar...

Athra

Senator (1k+ posts)

If at the age of 99 I can type so fluently, using multiple type of devices ranging from laptops to tablets to smartphones, depending on where I am, I must be pretty awesome :)

If you could track my IPs you will see that in any given month they will be coming from different parts of the world. Even in a day IPs could be from many different locations. Thats how mobile I am.

سیدھی طرح کہیں نا جناب کہ آپ دیہاڑی دار پٹواری ہیں

wahreh

So, I am not sure what drives you to the assumption about my age. May be that presumptuous nature is the root cause of issues that we are facing. We tend to make our opinions based on assumptions and wishful thinking rather facts. We have elevated IK to the level of prophets and have assumed that he cannot be wrong. We tend to turn a blind eye to his gaping short comings and wish to believe him to be a savior like imam mehdi. He is after all a human and prone to all deficiencies associated with a human being. While appreciating better things in him, we must keep our minds open to call on not so good tendencies.

Another point that you both mentioned is that mostly youth are with IK. Lets say you mean people in the range of 18 to 30 years of age. That would make, lets say, about 25% of the 86 million registered voters in Pakistan. Even though younger folks are less likely to be a registered voter. So, lets say that all youth voted for PTI, that will still leave 75% of people probably not voting for PTI. I am sure you must be better in maths than me, as you tend to think I am old school :) Cheers you all !!

Imran khan is leader for young people and I'm pretty sure u might be at age of my father so I won't comment on that. People who are corrupt will not favour imran khan no matter what he does so keep your negative thoughts for yourself, you might need them in the future for someone else.

Imran khan is the leader for only those young people who r fit according to the concept of shahine

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Aggar IK jeet gaayaaa to teeera kia hogaaaa noooryaaaaaa?(InshAllah jeetna to IK ney hai hi )

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)

So, I am not sure what drives you to the assumption about my age. May be that presumptuous nature is the root cause of issues that we are facing. We tend to make our opinions based on assumptions and wishful thinking rather facts. We have elevated IK to the level of prophets and have assumed that he cannot be wrong. We tend to turn a blind eye to his gaping short comings and wish to believe him to be a savior like imam mehdi. He is after all a human and prone to all deficiencies associated with a human being. While appreciating better things in him, we must keep our minds open to call on not so good tendencies.

Another point that you both mentioned is that mostly youth are with IK. Lets say you mean people in the range of 18 to 30 years of age. That would make, lets say, about 25% of the 86 million registered voters in Pakistan. Even though younger folks are less likely to be a registered voter. So, lets say that all youth voted for PTI, that will still leave 75% of people probably not voting for PTI. I am sure you must be better in maths than me, as you tend to think I am old school :) Cheers you all !!
You must need to be neutral commentator with research based analyses not with flying dummies Secondly we dont care about ur
opinion for imran khan we know one thing that election 2013 was the biggest fraud in the history of Pakistan in which casting
process is rigged very badly and current gov is talking about constitution that demand of PM resignation is unconstitutional but
they yet fail to realize that have no right to talk about constitution

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ibtatahay isheeq hai rota hai keya agay agay dekeyah hota hai keya ...

Nawaz Family and Zardari family days are numberd jee ... Go Nawaz Go ... Nawaz Kuttaaa Hay Hay
Scholar Ji - baqi sari batain to apni jagah..yeh Imla'a ki ghaltiyan na kiya karo - Ibtatahay nahi ibteda-e-Ishq hai.... aur Nawaz ke aggay hay hay nahi hye hye likho.... just felt compelled to comment on this..can't read repeated mistakes as you would type the same msg over n over again.

t_nsaim

MPA (400+ posts)

That is your way of thinking. I will call your thinking as a miserly act. Listen if you are a father or a brother, if you snub your son or brother on such of his approach, he will not care you because he has a vision and you are an obstacle.